Thoughts?.. without Thoughts.. no fear?

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
If "thoughts" was never existed wouldn't all fear be gone?

I feel that my fear of things is gone when im drunk.. why is that?... people say that, it has something about that u letting ur mind/thoughts free or something.. its everyhting about "Our thoughts? / what we think"? and ifo where can i find about thoughts and what we think about?..

people say that, Stop THINKING, nothing helps ifu dont start to stop THINKING.., no "if" just stop think.. andit would be gone

Sry if this has been posted b4,just want to know`;) and sssssrrrryy for my english

Reaction score
Sounds very zen. Here's a story that echoes what you're getting at.

During the civil wars in feudal Japan, an invading army would quickly sweep into a town and take control. In one particular village, everyone fled just before the army arrived - everyone except the Zen master.

Curious about this old fellow, the general went to the temple to see for himself what kind of man this master was. When he wasn't treated with the deference and submissiveness to which he was accustomed, the general burst into anger.
"You fool," he shouted as he reached for his sword, "don't you realize you are standing before a man who could run you through without blinking an eye!"

But despite the threat, the master seemed unmoved.
"And do you realize," the master replied calmly, "that you are standing before a man who can be run through without blinking an eye?"

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm okkey;) soo thoughts makes fear?..
f.eks MANYMANY people are afraid of Spiders? I know its natrual,, but why are people afraid of it?? is it because they think that they can hurt em,kill emm orsomething??

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
ISNT everything all about "WHAT U THINK?" just want to know? if so why isnt it advices for thoughts?..
I dont think its helping to post many post about how to gain more confidence..cuz its all about what u think about u self.. if a guy is thinking " im so dumb, i cant nothing or anything", "im looking sobaad" how do that person gain confidence then? if HE thinks that? even if he try.. he have that thought about him.. how can that person change their thoughts about their thinking?

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
rsxtreme said:
i think that our minds are programmed to have fear.
hmm... why does some people have less fear than others then? isnt it they way we think? many people cant control their mind, like myself. sometimes it pops up many random thoughts in my head..

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like this... your "identity" or "ego" is based upon the structure of your mind. (I.E. your beliefs, thoughts, associations, knowledge, etc.)

So this pseudo mental self, is in reality no more than just a mental illusion. In truth, there is no-one behind the curtains (so to speak). Just pure empty conciousness, spirit, soul, or god (whatever you want to call it).

So this fake self (the ego) is constantly turning its wheels, cause if it doesn't it will cease to exist. The illusion of self will be no longer. So from that perspective, this fake self is continuosly running from its own death... the truth of its non-existance.

So your right when you say... thoughts (identity) = fear.

The fact that some people have positive structures of identity, say in a talent. Like picking up women... doesn't mean that the self is no longer in fear. It is just rewarded and emboldened in its structure, when such successes occur. But if you were to not pick up chicks for awhile, your identity would as far as this belief of self goes... would then be in question. So one of the pillars of the structure of your identity would then be in question (fear), if it no longer is as you think it is (I.E. Succesful w. PU).

So in this game... we just strive to create positive beliefs for our illusionary self, that cater to our goal.

But the real DJ, is one who transcends the whole illusion.
Who faces the truth of this fake self fearlessly, thus dissolving it, and realizing ones true power. This is the path of the warrior, the meditator, the DonJuan. So... while creating new beliefs that cator to your reality might be putting you on a track closer to your goal, you'll still be living an anxious life of fear in other ways. Something to point out would be that one could formulate beliefs that are parallel with the TRUTH, and thus direct themselves into this formless realm through them. Confidence for instance, would be a character trait of one who trusted in themselves. This quality would just be the energetic rewards of such a divine perspective. This would be the application of beliefs to assist the transcendance of the self into spirit.

The clarification is...Too many people are deluded into thinking its just about re-designing the structure of self. When the real path is just dissolving the fear-based self (the AFC)... to allow the righteous power of your spirit (the DonJuan) to emerge.

Peace'

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot said:
Sounds very zen. Here's a story that echoes what you're getting at.

I'm not sure I understand the story...

Is it trying to say that the only power that is a threat to you is your own fear?

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you were to not pick up chicks for awhile, your identity would as far as this belief of self goes...
so in other words, if u start to practice to pick up girls, u identity will come back again? as how many u approach?..

plz correct me if im wrong here:/

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sacrifice said:
so in other words, if u start to practice to pick up girls, u identity will come back again? as how many u approach?..

plz correct me if im wrong here:/
No no.
I'm saying the identity (ego) is built upon beliefs, associations, knowledge, ideas. In short... redundant, solidified thoughts.

So if you had a belief around your success w. women... it could still be challenged, thus create anxiety/fear. As a pillar of your identity would be rattled.

So the true DJ goes beyond the mental structure, into a formless existance of being. In this realm, one dwells in truth beyond "self." One is an expression of infinite spirit, no different from the sun and stars. So the human becomes an expression of the divine infinite power. This is the greatest potential a "man" can actualize. This is the level of a DonJuan, so to speak. A true unencumbered, unlimited MAN! Living the glory of spiritual freedom.

There is no greater height a man can realize, but the true nature of his being. This nature, is beyond the social construct of mental phenomena. Its beyond all... and thus, takes balls of steal, true fearlessness to realize. The warrior's of old, the mystics of eternity, only the greatest of heart's experience this experience which is beyond experience.

This is the path of the DJ!

Peace my Bruthaz'

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes,

Don't forget that we create our believes. We create our fears.

True story:

Here in africa, mystical people use lizards to spells
others. Especially geckos that go out by night. So I'm afraid of
them. All my family is. Except my cousin, that came from france
every summer. He would even take them in his hands, you
imagine?? Do you think I'm not afraid anymore? No. I'm still. You
never know here.

We create our fears..

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all perception.
Thus the power of hypnosis, media, etc.

Sorcery as your describing it, is nothing but the manipulation of perception.
And when believed, is just as much a reality as the sky is blue.

The mind is capable of anything, just look at your dreams.