Thoughts on this text interaction.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB8 and I had one of the best cold approach sucess stories ever. The girl was hot for me and couldnt give me her # fast enough. My parting words to her were: HB8 I dont play text games so Ill call you in a few days. She said she would end the call and text me. I told her she better not and she relented. So, I called her 2 days later. No answer. Didnt leave a message. Then...

HB8- I have a missed call from this #. Is it accidental or intentional? I cant call back I have laryngitis.

Me- You did say you didnt prefer talking on the phone but developing larngitis...now thats commitment! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well (used her name).

HB8- Haha. I know. Its awful.
HB8- Ill call you in a few days (used my name)

Me-Glad we connected. Feel better. Talk soon.

One week later...

HB8- Hey. I didnt disappear from the face of the earth, Im just still sick. ;-( Wanted to wish you a happy holiday and Ill call you hopefully over the weekend...I better feel better by then. Lol.

Now here is my proposed text back.

"The saying"Strike while the iron is hot" I dont think includeds fevers. So, I understand and apprciate you reaching out. Get well soon and have a great holiday. It will be fun when we continue out conversation."

Or.

"Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Try and have a great holiday. Look forward to talking with you."

Or.

"I understand. Happy Holidays to you as well. Hope you feel better soon."

F^ck text. I hate this sh!t. Please weigh in here and help.

Also, its already been 4hrs since she texted. Is there a timeframe to this sh1t as well?

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^I was going to say the same thing. Go with #3 but definitely leave off "Hope you feel better soon"

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like majorly low interest on her part. i wouldn't respond at all. or if i did it'd be no more than 'k'.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it does not really matter what you reply...as long as it's not something totally beta and awful of course.

Text back what you prefer, but I bet this is going nowhere.