Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on sharing and saying no.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been playing basketball on a competitive level again for the last year and gradually my game is coming back.

A couple of times a week I will head down to the local park to shoot around and maybe a bit of pick up.

Guys will often turn up without a ball, wanting to share my own, and even want to drink from my water bottle. Most times I will say yes begrudgingly.

Firstly, for me, I wouldn't even step out of the house to play any sport if I wasn't fully equipped to do so, least of all would I not take a bottle of water. Even some of the guys I played on the team with lat year would turn up without ball nor water.

I don't (always) go to shoot around with other people, I go to practice by myself. I don't take ball and water for other people to use. I'm not their fcking minder.

I think I loose respect by being a fcking 'waterboy' in this way, especially from teammates. Am I a c*nt or antisocial for not wanting to share resources that I actually need? Or am I indeed being too soft by not saying no? Are these guys needy and or weak as they seem by not providing for themselves, or are they benefitting from people like me being a a soft touch? Thoughts appreciated.