Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on getting back with ex's

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting back with an ex is like paying more to fix a car than it would cost to buy a brand new one. Don't do it. Move on. Save your money.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Getting back with an ex is like paying more to fix a car than it would cost to buy a brand new one. Don't do it. Move on. Save your money.
I agree with this for the most part. If you're playing the feild and what not don't get too hung up on trying to get a girl back after you had breif relationship. You're only hurting yourself working towards something that's really not that much of a commoditiy.

But If you were in a really big LTR and you're with a girl you have plans on spending the rest of your life with, then you might want to think things over before nextin her cause of some misunderstanding or fight you had.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it depends on the reasons you both broke up! like ^^ said. im not back nor am i emotionally attatched to my ex but i still sleep with her from time to time, not sure if thats a smart move though, wouldnt recommend it

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was a long relationship and either of you still have feelings it is a bad move to get back with an ex... This girl I was with for 1.5 years is still in love with me 8 months after breaking up and wants to get back together... as awesome as the sex would be, I know things would get messy soon. Any of the times I've gotten back together with ex's has not worked out too well at all... and friends that continue to hang out with their ex's and hook up with them just get stuck and kill their game with other girls.