Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts on Dance/Phone Game

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts on Dance Game...........

I do get this inquiry a lot and one of my longer term clients brought it up out of bitter frustration. He was out sarging one night with a natural friend (in all fairness, he's of a foreign background and has a bit of a thick accent, so the game has been a bit of a struggle for him.) and he's trying his best to open sets and get #'s/kisses and what have you. His friend doesn't open sets, rather he just goes straight to the dance floor and he's gaming girls by just grinding up on them. Turns out he took one of the girls home that night and it leaves my client bitterly frustrated.

In my opinion, this is definitely a fluke, unless the guy is extremely good looking and he's being very aggressive, this tactic DEFINITELY will not work for the average PUA. This is the same reason Kosmo almost got booted in the first season, he was relying strictly on his break dancing. So anyway, I calm my client down and I graciously ask him to go out with the guy again and see if he can repeat the results because for the record, I've never met a good PUA that only relies on dancing and for some reason, I can't picture Mystery or Matador getting it down on the dance floor.

Anyways, I'm not here to say that dancing is a bad thing. I mean, if you really think about it, it's a socially acceptable way of dry humping a girl you just met in public, doesn't really get much better than that. I'll be the first to admit that my dance game is awful and I rely strictly on my social repertoire, but I do plan on taking some hip hop classes eventually as I do think it'll help my game in the long run.

Long story short, add some dance game and use it a supplement, but not as your primary means of meeting women.

Thoughts on Phone Game.........

I remember when I first got in the game, one of the MOST frustrating things was having girls flake out on me, every time I got a flake, it seriously felt like a hand came out of my handset and backhanded me, total shot to my ego. I would also micromanage the hell out of my texting, I would wait exactly x minutes before I texted back and I put WAYYY more thought than was necessary in each text. It's only human nature to be results oriented and well you always assign fault to the negative emotion at the moment. For the longest time, I was blaming my phone game, I thought there was something wrong with my text messages or there was something wrong with me when I was on the phone that really messed up the interaction.

Luckily, I had some good mentors pushing me forward at the time and at the peak of my frustration of this sticking point, I sat down with Knack (Coach at Venusian Arts) and he clarified two things for me. First off, my phone close tactic was a little too forceful, I won't go over the routine in specific, but it was definitely abrasive. Also, my comfort game was definitely on the weak side and any pick up guru will tell you that the game is won in comfort. So once we had those two things in place, my flakes went down drastically.

In anycase, especially for the newbies out there, in terms of where you're focusing your effort, definitely focus on your in field performance, if you do well there, it really facilitates escalation from there on out.

My Original Post:

http://blog.kevinfengvh1pickupartist...hone-game.aspx

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question...were all the cast members of Pickup Artist 2 all aspiring actors like on the first season?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Quick question...were all the cast members of Pickup Artist 2 all aspiring actors like on the first season?
Of course they were. Hollywood is not real.

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing is a great way of breaking the ice with and getting up-close to many women IME. Although something with a bit of style and not grinding might be better for the first couple of dances. After that, it does tend to escalate quickly. :)

After that, you will need all your other skill of course.