Thoughts on Complimenting

Reaction score
What are your opinions on complimenting. How often should I do it? I heard that it shows desperation or something like that so I don't do it too often to "remain a mystery." If it wasn't for that I would be complimenting girls every day

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've personally never complimented any girl I'm dating in the early phase but that's just me.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When dating a woman, compliment her once in a while. Sincere compliments are better because she knows you mean it.

My GF has been saying she has a fat ass & that she is fat recently so when she says these things I have been telling her how much she turns me on, that she has a booty & I love fu*king her.
Am I overdoing it? I just want her to know that I like her body.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
When dating a woman, compliment her once in a while. Sincere compliments are better because she knows you mean it.

My GF has been saying she has a fat ass & that she is fat recently so when she says these things I have been telling her how much she turns me on, that she has a booty & I love fu*king her.
Am I overdoing it? I just want her to know that I like her body.
This is the best way to deal with "Do I look fat? Questions. Just get sexual with her... works every time.

On compliments. .. Always be sincere. Compliment her ONLY if you really mean it. Women always know when you lay it on thick.

One compliment per date is about as much as you want to do. Otherwise you run the risk of coming off sounding like a phoney.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliment (reward) her for positive things.

Don't compliment for negative things.

Think of it as training a puppy...:eek:

If she started working out that week, and she's lost a few pounds, then compliment her some way on she's looking good: "those jeans look really good on you". Don't bring up the fact that she's been working out - let her connect the dots - that way she'll decide on her own that she wants to go to the gym more. If she cooks a good meal - give her a compliment. If she buys you something - give her a compliment. If she nags you for no apparent reason - withdraw attention and any sort of compliments or rewarding behavior.

Disclaimer: There are beta ways to compliment and alpha ways to compliment. A simple "you look really good today babe" or "that was a great meal" can be all you need sometimes. Give her a little appreciation and recognition for her good behavior (but don't over do it) , and she will do more of it - and aim to please you.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Compliment on her behavior. That's all.