Thoughts on chauvinism

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many variables that factor into perception.

The feminista, the North American heifer, the entitled single mother - they all have a common connection in that their realities are glued together by a lack of accountability, to which masculinity is anathema.

Masculinity cuts right through contrivance, facade, and all other obstacles of emotional manipulation in the name of rationality and progress.

So when one confidently asserts his masculinity, with no shame or reservation, it's like a giant wave of emotion threatening to wash away these creatures' sand castles of make-believe. Thus, the strong reaction to defend the belief structure which supports their irrational reality. These women would be extinct long ago were there not social protections in place to compensate for their lack of accountability. To fly in the face of this paradigm, especially when it's so widely accepted now, really rattles their cages.

A masculine man, in control of his life and accountable for his choices, doesn't have time to be concerned with the protests of male chauvinism these children make.

The factor of perception which causes all the hate mail is the same factor which is attracting all the positive responses from women on the other end of the spectrum - women who value masculinity. The cream rises to the top, the sh1t sinks to the bottom. This polarizing effect is all the more reason to improve one's masculine character.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Yes I am really that stupid. I don't think you have seen hundreds maybe thousands of girls with ads and their results... how would you know who is responding?

And no I don't think a lot of you HAVE put up a fake female profile, because if you did, I would think you'd post that too, in the thread going on right now.

I am THAT stupid.
Maybe not stupid. Just a sad, bitter attention *****.

I tire of these condesending responses from you. Little advice, just a constant attempt to slap people on the wrist. What are you trying to achieve here exactly?

Take up knitting or sewing already. You need a hobby. Or maybe stick to posting threads when you are drunk. You get the attention you crave and we may see the slightly more fun side of you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP was condescending.

I merely suggested that he GO CHECK IT OUT.

THAT wasn't well recieved, lol!

So it would appear that some would rather sit around b!tching about it then discovering the truth. Call it what you want.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I will just stop making new posts, and just repost sh!t that has already been said. Here's a relevant one:

belividere said:
This website, the MM, or whatever you've found dont mean **** if you dont move beyond the facade. You get a bunch of guys here talking about how they aren't tied to the matrix anymore. How many of them actually live a happy life with friends and get laid on a regular basis? The most of them progressed on to a second stage of the matrix. The stage where they are so stuck up there own ass that they dont even realize how pitiful they are.

i think that this quote sums it up pretty well:

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition - Timothy Leary

The most of the guys here are the male equivalent of the female Cosmo reading crowd. You guys would rather sit on your ass eating popcorn watching male lifetime and complaining then actually doing something to change yourself.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
So it would appear that some would rather sit around b!tching about it then discovering the truth. Call it what you want.
And how many f'ing times do you need to be told that it has been checked out before it sinks into your thick skull?

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
The OP was condescending.

I merely suggested that he GO CHECK IT OUT.

THAT wasn't well recieved, lol!

Just because your perception of reality is different does not make it factual Iqqi. Anyone who has ever browsed a dating website knows that women are notorius for their laundry lists. Men dont typicaly do this.

The shoe has been put onto the other foot now, and the responses were interesting to see. Im not surprised that we saw such nasty responses from some women. They have been conditioned to believe that as a princess the sun shines from their arse.

I will say though that an advert like that needs to be accompanied with a picture of you that makes you look like Adonis. You have created the impression that you are brad pitt. If you are even average looking, I cant see an ad like that getting much response. Its no different to seeing a laundry list from 6/10.

Not all men that use internet dating struggle with women either. Some of them are just busy and dont have the desire to meet another slapper down at the pub or in a nightclub anymore.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps here, but not in general with most men! Most men have grown accustomed to seeing it. Hell, most people consider it normal behaviour. Women see it as empowered, men see it as a woman who knows what she wants. Yay.

I think the assumption that most men in the general dating population see fault in the laundry lists women compile is way off the mark. Its almost the status quo. Be it a dating site or some slut you meet down at the pub. They all have a long list of what a man needs to be for her to consider him ideal. A man who is that choosy is seen as a problem though. Society sees fault in that.

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean we will never know. WE DO KNOW. FFS woman, go onto any dating website and just read the profiles woman put up. This is not guesswork.

Men are not going to send a gazzilion snotty emails to some broad who put up her vaginas entry requirements. Half the men wont even read her profile. They are just going to look at the picture and rationalise her profile to suit their desire. Most are so used to having to jump through hoops to get some tail it wont even register.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
yeah... I'm doomed!!! :rolleyes:

Hey ICKY - I am going to parody your signature line-

"My Challenge to YOU - don't DATE in 2008" ( a plea from me on behalf of men in your town)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
My point is, that if a woman posted the same ad, she'd probably get the same results you are getting. Some interest, and some flaming hate mail.

You said in your OP that if it were a woman, she'd get different results. She's be seen as "empowered". That conflicts with what you just said above in bold. Which is it?
"...masculine self-interest is often seen as chauvinism, whereas feminine self-interest is applauded and encouraged. These are GENERALIZATIONS."

Each sex would be flamed to a degree, but a laundry-list post by a female would be viewed more favorably, or rather, TOLERATED more by women and men alike. Thats just the way it is.

iqqi said:
I will keep it at that, in regards to my opinions of some of you, because I think there should be less hate in 08.
Then why dont you do YOUR part and leave. You turn promising threads into flame wars. If you think the posters here suck so bad, why are you still here?

RedPill said:
....The factor of perception which causes all the hate mail is the same factor which is attracting all the positive responses from women on the other end of the spectrum - women who value masculinity. The cream rises to the top, the sh1t sinks to the bottom. This polarizing effect is all the more reason to improve one's masculine character.

Yes.

AGONY UNCLE- Good points.

I wanted this thread to be more about chauvinism as percieved in mainstream culture, not internet dating. That topic has been discussed enough.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I guess we will never really know until someone does it, and POSTS IT. (wink wink at Keto)...
Or we could wait until you post about after having done it for so long.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I am not the one who turns threads into flame wars. Just reread people's responses to my posts. The funniest part is when supposed posters who are looked up to, post silly little insults towards me, that aren't even clever OR funny. I mean, I love a creative insult.

The truth is, I have seen some changes since I have begun posting here, FOR THE BETTER. I have seen other posters use my exact arguments that were flamed only one month before. Some of the regular guys even! SO SOMETHING is sinking in. A change is a-coming, sosuavers. So put down your bitter juice, and don't hate in 08!

I think I will stick around.

Jophil, I love your parody sig, but you have to change it to "on behalf of the women". Pity the chick that goes on a date with some of the uptight shmucks in the thread about the chick who answers her phone during the date! LOL. PLEASE, some of you DO NOT DATE! Save us women the pain and mental anguish...

J/K, I know practice makes perfect. Believe it or not, I am cheering you on. I am also waiting here with my verbal switch, and not afraid to use it when you act like little b!tches.