Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

Reaction score
KEEP IN MIND, WOMEN ONLY LJBF :::::INTERESTED GUYS::::::. they never ljbf guys that are not interested them. remember, its a strategy women use to get rid of interested guys that they(the women) dont want.

when you LJBF HER, your expressing disinterest, how is she gonna LJBF you if she thinks you dont want her?

dont think negatively like its gonna back fire, it wont.

think about what i said.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many books have different view points? Doc Love's "The System" David's "Double Your Dating" and now I'm reading "How to Succeed With Women" by Ron & David.. in how to succeed with women they say you tell the woman up front you are romantically interested in her, and show it, because if you don't she'll think of you as a lowly male friend, and once you are in the friendship mode it's almost impossible to get out. So if you are interested in a girl you don't have to come on strong, but if she was interested in you in the first place and you expressed a little romantic interest (so you made your intentions clear that you were not going to be her friend) - I would think that would have a positive effect on her? I don't think I'd risk losing any chances by LJBF'ing a girl like that as soon as I meet her, she might take it seriously and decide I'll be her male girlfriend and then you change your mind and try for more "Not so fast, we're friends!"

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the question then becomes, how do you begin to show interest in her if you've told her she's just a friend?

Otherwords, how long do you keep the deception up, and how do you progress from a "friendship" to something more romantic?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post ELITE_WOMANIZER.

Perhaps I should help explain how this works. I recently used this technique on a model friend of mine.

Step #1-heat it up
You chase the girl using DJ/flirting techniques.
Step #2-cool it down
You tell the girl "Let's just be friends".
Step #3-heat it up
Call her cross the line. Tell sex jokes or innuendos and then say "Just kidding."
Step #4-cool it down
Give her some time off. Time to miss you.
Step #5-heat it up
Ask her out to the movies, dinner...Act like you're on a real date.

Repeat from step #1 until she gives in.

------------------
I am The Game

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
The Let's Be Friends tactic is indirect.

You don't need this crutch to help you. If she's interested, she is happy that you asked for her number.

If she is not interested, LJBFing her is not going to change her mind. It may boost your challenge level to her, but if she's not interested you should stop wasting time with her.

I'm convinced that this tactic is just an excuse to one-itus a girl. You should be nexting these women and moving on.

------------------
KiInCollege
"Sometimes all you need is a smile."
"Never be satisfied, but keep it positive."

Reaction score
"If she is not interested, LJBFing her is not going to change her mind. It may boost your challenge level to her, but if she's not interested you should stop wasting time with her."

first off, this isnt a tactic to change her mind. its not a tactic designed to make you more desirable to her...

its a tactic to be used in conjunction with asking for her number, and setting up dates. to neutralize the massage of "i want you" that these two things always suggest. basically, its a safety device, if she aint interested in you, it prevents her from putting up barriers which can grow when an uninterested women learns your interested.

this gives you a good chance to get a date, where as, if her barriers were up, it would be very very hard to set up a date.

and just becuase a girl isnt interested in you when your asking for her number doesnt mean you wont have a chance to make her interested. LIKE ON A DATE. i think its foolish to NEXT her just becuase shes not interested the first time you met her.

incase you havent learned, there are ways to make women want you bad, and all you need is is some privacy to spend with her(the date) in order to do so.

this tactic just helps your chances of getting a date with an uninterested women if you will.

and for the other question about when to stop. first of, your not "acting" like her friend. your just playing it cool, and LJBFing her by specifically pointing out to her that she would mak a friend. and it has the desired psychological effect on her.

your not putting on an act or anything. and you only use it when you extract a phone number, and when your talking to her on the phone, setting up the date. AS BOTH THOSE THINGS SUGGEST "I WANT YOU" and that can often deter an uninterested women from going on a date with you, let alone talk to you on the phone.

once the date begins, your ljbfing stops. you got her where you want her. and you got plenty of time to work on her and make her want you bad. thats the strategy basically.

Reaction score
however, on the date...you still use the element of unpredictability. so you will be sending mixed messages. acting interested, and flirting, even a kiss, and also acting uninterested, pushing her off your lap when she sits on it, even doing LJBFing type things occasionally etc. a mixed message if you will to confuse her, and keep her on her toes. this unpredictability drives women wild, and they want you.

Idorus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ordered David DeAngelo's Audio Series

I'll let you guys know what it's worth when I receive, listen and use it.

I haven't found one single person who has experienced these cds yet so I gambled a bit by buying them but I think I won't be disapointed.

Reaction score
based on wat he says it talks about it seems very interesting.i thnk he might even talk about the genetic stuff, he hints at it on hs preview page. i want to seewhat he has to say abuot that. it sounds worth it to me.

from wat ive heard, its supposedy 20X better than his book

Reaction score
yeah, after you burned the cd's onto your hard drive you cheap ass.

Heavyweight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the audio series last weekend and listened to it over the week. I think its excellent. Probably the main point that he emphasizes in the cds that he doesn't emphasize in his book or newsletters is how important the "inner game" is and how everything else flows from that. He talks about how once you convince yourself that you're the man and you deserve hot girls, everything else is easy - "techniques" don't really matter.
Anyway, I liked it and recommend it.

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you go on the web to read about the CD Audio course?

Please don't say "doubleyourdating.com" !!!

That site has got to be the most miserly site I've ever seen in terms of generously giving you straightforward information about his products.

First off, you get a screen asking you for your name and email address and won't tell you *anything* else unless you first give him that. I instantly pictured scrooge on the other side of the screen peeking through a tightly locked door.

Anyway, so I finally I give it to him just so I can be eligible for the incredible privilege of getting some basic sales info about his products.

Once you enter your email address it boots me onto a page advertising "Weber Auto Response Email Systems".

That page asks me for my name and email address too. I figure entering it there will (finally) get me information about the DYD course.

So I enter my name and email again and press enter. Surprise! It announces that that they are no longer affiliated with the DYD site!

I even looked in the emails I immediatel got from both the DYD site, and the Weber site to see if there is some special password in there. Nope. Nothing.

In short, the double your dating site SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help feeling like anyone who puts up so many barriers preventing people from easily surfing to a web page to read some basic info about his products has something to hide. At least Ross's site gives a ton of info about his course materials, all easily accessible at his web site.

Excuse the rant, but the twenty minutes I wasted fiddling with De Angelo's info-miser suck ass web site really pissed me off.

DeepBlue

covenmandj_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your the guy that is constantly looking for new stuff on free sites and have been doing this for a while or for years ....I ASSURE THAT YOUR NOT GONNA FIND SOMETHIN' NEW ON THOSE CD'S kid....unless u waste your money because u are rich.

covenmandj_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
ELITE_WOMANIZER

yeah, after you burned the cd's onto your hard drive you cheap ass.

-----------
wanna burn good stuff onto your hard drive?
use a tape recorder and read the DJ Bible out loud and listen too it as much as u can...
that will give u much better results, will costs you nothing and will learn tons mure than listen to 200 bucks seminar ......

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by covenmandj_79:
If your the guy that is constantly looking for new stuff on free sites and have been doing this for a while or for years ....I ASSURE THAT YOUR NOT GONNA FIND SOMETHIN' NEW ON THOSE CD'S kid....unless u waste your money because u are rich.
If you were talking about moi then you completely misunderstood my post. I wasn't looking for any "free" info about women, just basic sales info about his audio course, ya know? Like an overview of what topics it covers, and info on how to order the friggin thing. I have other people asking ME about it and I don't know what to tell them. But trying to find even such basic sales info on his website is a mind boggling hassle.

DeepBlue

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys just go to kazaa or imesh and download it

------------------
"until the victory forever"
comandante guevara

K_21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Franco,

I'm also interested in having a look at a copy of this book if available. What is kazza imesh???

-----------------------------------------
well guys just go to kazaa or imesh and download it
-----------------------------------------