Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts about David DeAngelo and Double your Dating? [merged threads]

RDtoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavyweight, you bring up a good point about seducing Vs. attracting women. I wonder if there has ever been a thread about this? Not long after I came here, I decided that SS was not the route that I wanted to take, as the DJs who I have learned the most here from, Pook and Anti-dump, were not advocates of this method. I might just try DeAngelos book as there have been several positive comments here.

By the way, what are the 2 types of personalities that repel women?

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to start implementing ****y/Funny into your game . . . this is definitely THE BOOK!

And, if you don't yet realize how powerful ****y/Funny can be with women, buy it, and try it.

andresdj

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F = neg-hits nothing new about that....although I prefer Doc Love over David DeAngelo... David tells to get the woman's email and if she doesn't respond to your phone calls or emails, he says you should keep emailing her....THAT for Doc Love would be begging ...common sense tells you the same BEGGING
I had David Deangelo Cd's advanced series and cannot recommend it unless ur a 100% newbie = 100% nice guy.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[DeAngelo's thesis is that by cultivating the right personality, you can make a woman feel attraction for you in the same way that you feel attraction for hotties. Once she feels it, it's on. He teaches how to cultivate an attractive personality. ]

Using personality to attarct better looking woman is quite difficult. I have read the book, it does have some good points, but is nowhere as good as the bible or advice from this board.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think dd is mostly just a scam artist

sure, he comes out with some advice that seems great to hear, but overall, he is just playin into the heart of the majority of men out there (who dont have the style or the looks) and convinces everyone that the key to getting the gil has barely anything to do with looks.

I'll tell you what, if you want the real hotties, and you dont hae much cash, great looks with enough confidence (because, often, the 2 go hand in hand) will be all you need..

In the same sense, I like reading what he has to say, because I see it as a way to build up on the game that I do have (being tall, dark, handsome, funny, smart.. LOL)

so overall, What hes doing isnt a bad thing, I just think, to an extent...well..let's face it..David D'angelo MUST be a BUSINESS MAN.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Your Dating

I was thinking of investing in the Double Your Dating DVD or CDs. However, I'm very afraid of the risk involved since the cost of these training material is pretty expensive. I want to know if anyone's had any problems returning the material for your money back. This is a serious inquiry, and I'm not interested in getting a freebie.

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno about the DVDs... my friend and I split the cost of the CDs and I found them to be great. Half of it is the stuff in his e-book, he just expounds on it in great detail. The other half he goes into great detail explaining how attraction works, why it works the way it does, and how guys who understand this are successful. The man knows his stuff, he's researched it for years and applied it in the field. The CDs are a recording of the seminar he gave awhile back, and he includes the workbook and slides he used. The DVDs are the same I'm sure, except its a video of the seminar... for the visually inclined.

I'm sure the money-back guarantee is legit, Dave seems like a straight-up guy... but I didn't see the need to send the stuff back, I still listen to the stuff.

Reaction score
Re: Double Your Dating

Originally posted by vectorz
I was thinking of investing in the Double Your Dating DVD or CDs. However, I'm very afraid of the risk involved since the cost of these training material is pretty expensive. I want to know if anyone's had any problems returning the material for your money back. This is a serious inquiry, and I'm not interested in getting a freebie.
I had the CD's two months ago... I'm overseas so I spend 234.95 USD ..
ONLY ...IF you're a newbie (100 %)on this ....sure do it...spend the money, if you're not you surely will ask for a full refund like I did. Because you fill find better stuff on free sites like this one or the DJ Bible.
I did not have problems at all with the refund, although I made copies just in case of.....
I heard those tape copies for a couple of times and threw them in the trash....
to me they are not worth the 200 bucks, at ALL.....and besides much of the material is just a recap of his first book Double your dating.

just my humble opinion

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have his book series and I don't recommend it. If you get his online newsletter thats all you really need. I don't have his CD series but from what others tell me its useless unless your a 100% AFC. You can download his books for free off kazaa. They're ok but I prefer "The System" by Doc Love.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm......

Sometimes, I do wonder if we really need all these books. I have seen many guys who don't come to this website or read any books but they still score with the chicks from left and right.

And some of you who have read some books have improved your love life.....slight improvements I must say.

And there are some of you out there who read and read and yet still didn't reach their own goals.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll second what dust 2 dust said, I woudn't recommend David DeAngelo's stuff.. especially at a $200 price tag. I got the Double your dating ebook, read a bit and found it useless.
If you want to spend a few dollars on something I'd highly recommend "How To Succeed With Women" by Ron Louis & David Copeland. But for $200.. and you can just find the stuff in the cd/dvd course for free on the internet anyway.

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence

It s all about Confidence

I have the Double your Dating book it is good
but only if you are Super Confident person
i would say first improve your Confidence than you can get it

Reaction score
Re: Confidence

Originally posted by calvin20
It s all about Confidence

I have the Double your Dating book it is good
but only if you are Super Confident person
i would say first improve your Confidence than you can get it
I bought DyD couple of months ago and sent it back.

If you become super confident, why buy DyD? If you are super confident all comes out naturally. You develop your own game and techniques.
You do not need an unworthy 200 bucks seminar if you have "multimillion dollar" website like this one and the DJ Bible

Remember that, NOT just because that DyD costs 200 USD and this site is for free means you have to spend 200 bucks

Like David DeAngelo said in his CD's series
"Change your perspective"

Just my humble experience.

Reaction score
C&F

He says that C&F is the way to go with women.

Why does he never mention Neg-hitting ?

donjose

Reaction score
I can relate I have the ebook and it's hasn't done much although it does have some good suggestions about what books to buy like "the rules", "body language", and "comedy writting secrets."
right now I'm studying stand-up comedy which I think every guy should do. fine tunning your sense of humor can get you far that's what the book says. but hey give me some feedback on success stories that's what's I'm interested in thanks guys

don jose

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Your Dating?

Does this David D'Angelo guy know what he is talking about?

I read his newsletter for kicks, and I can't help but roll my eyes at his shameless self-promotion thru those supposed "testimonies" from satisfied customers.

Plus, his DVD/CD package is like 200 dollars or something. If I were to spend that much money, the shiet had BETTER WORK.

So -- here's my question. Does it work? Has anyone here purchased it and found that it helps? I do pretty okay these days even without having read this guy's stuff, but sometimes I wonder if I can significantly improve my skills with his materials.

Input appreciated.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
He does know extremely well what he talks about. Also he gives nearly all his knowledge away in his newsletters, so when you read them all, you don´t need any book anymore. Those newsletters were the major turnaround in my communications skills. (I never read the book)
www.fastseduction.com has an archive of the old newsletters.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the level of benefit is directly related to how good/clueless/experienced you are with the ladies to start with. If you're pretty bad to start with, it might help some just because it's a style that works in some cases. I also think it may work better for younger girls who are more interested in looks and being entertained by guys. An approach of quiet confidence, demonstrating value/status, etc. has worked far better in many cases with older (late 20's, etc.) women for me. It's far better to do your own work and practice than to be limited by being a one-trick "****y and funny" pony.

I don't think it's worth 100's of dollars when there's this site and many other regular books out there for far less. I also agree with the people who said to just get his free newsletter- I read it for a few weeks until I realized it was pretty much the same thing over and over again. I think you should just get out there and refine your own style- that's free.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought the ebook a while back and found it pretty much useless. You can find everything he says for free anyway, basically get a sense of humor ("****y & funny") be confident and dont get too emotional with women (too fast). For learning the C&F he tells you to buy like 48,000 different books in addition to the ebook you just bought in order to learn more. There really isn't anything in there that you cant find for free, and the 200 dollars for his cd/dvd program, I'm sure you could find a hundred better things to buy with that kind of money, since everything discussed you also can find for free. I bought the book "How To Succeed With Women" by ron louis and david copeland (for $14) and found that to be the only book I ever needed for pretty much everything, approaches, confidence, handling rejection, your perosnal life, etc. Check that out instead if you're dying to spend a few dollars on a book..

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought "Double Your Dating". It is very much an interesting book, but I don't think it's worth the money that I paid for it. As for his DVD/audio series, I'm not going to invest the money in it. It seems after he started getting the money rolling in from the ebook, he became a bit money hungry, and compiled his audio/DVD series. Apparently he's working on some new products. I'm not buying any of them.