Thought you guys might chuckle and scoff at this.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just shows how many lame desperate dudes will do anything to go on a date. Its why you can kill it online if you actually have game...they are so tired of going on dates with these dudes, you will stick out like a sore thumb.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the desperate one that wants to find someone 31 dates in 31 days , the funny thing is she is the desperate one stupid women.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a cvnt... What a self absorbed, cvnt. If we want a textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder we have found it with this one...
She goes out on 31 dates with 31 men... These men range from investment bankers, CEOs of startups, and NASA scientists... She then criticizes each one, calling him some stupid nickname and judges them for minor things ranging from clothing choice to checking their phone for a game score. She gets a free meal off of all of these men except one who splits the bill... This woman is trying to show gender norms in society, and talks about how men typically pay for dates BUT THEN REINFORCES THESE NORMS BY CALLING A GUY WHO SPLIT THE BILL A CHEAPSKATE. What a hypocrite. She has a list of dealbreakers showing her high expectations including not choosing guys who are under 5'10"... I tried to read her date diaries and they actually made me despise this woman. That and she prades herself in dozens of photos of her date outfits to get attention, so typical of a narcissistic cvnt.

For being so concerned about gender norms in society she sure does not practice what she preaches and has a double standard.

If I ever meet this girl in person I will make sure to do my best to try to knock her off her high horse....

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of dogging her, there is some valuable info between the lines

I've not read all her stories yet, but I read...

men do not initiate enough after meeting/introductions
dont dress under your age
girls have options
dont overthink
be the man and lead
"He sent me three messages too which I never responded. Then he sent me a final message asking me to dinner. That’s when I replied"

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's the desperate one that wants to find someone 31 dates in 31 days , the funny thing is she is the desperate one stupid women.
How the fvck do you read that article and come away thinking she is desperate? I think you need some reading comprehension, lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a cvnt... What a self absorbed, cvnt. If we want a textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder we have found it with this one...
She goes out on 31 dates with 31 men... These men range from investment bankers, CEOs of startups, and NASA scientists... She then criticizes each one, calling him some stupid nickname and judges them for minor things ranging from clothing choice to checking their phone for a game score. She gets a free meal off of all of these men except one who splits the bill... This woman is trying to show gender norms in society, and talks about how men typically pay for dates BUT THEN REINFORCES THESE NORMS BY CALLING A GUY WHO SPLIT THE BILL A CHEAPSKATE. What a hypocrite. She has a list of dealbreakers showing her high expectations including not choosing guys who are under 5'10"... I tried to read her date diaries and they actually made me despise this woman. That and she prades herself in dozens of photos of her date outfits to get attention, so typical of a narcissistic cvnt.

For being so concerned about gender norms in society she sure does not practice what she preaches and has a double standard.

If I ever meet this girl in person I will make sure to do my best to try to knock her off her high horse....
Bet she skipped over the one dude who actually got her to put out even though "she hates when guys try to fvck her the same night" without paying for anything other than a drink or two...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what was the woman trying to accomplish here? I'm guessing about 60pct of the women in the dating world could pull this off. Sounds like she needed an ego boost.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again, except for guy paying for everything getting points
read what she REALLY likes, the things that win her and spin her hamster
she even lets some play out, makes moves based on the game, or lack of fake game
"foul mouth" could have banged her, she said he blew it on the 2nd date at HER place
what she says is for the most part what WE in here say to get the girl and how to game the girl

overlook "cvnt" "princess" "desperate" whatever

learn from her

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always pay. But it's never expensive. I never take a b!tch to dinner, only drinks. Dinner is the stupidest date idea possible. I don't date a lot, but I almost always get laid on the first date. The girl who insists you take her to dinner is the girl who is not giving up sex on the first date.