Those Old Cougars....

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Old Cougar that comes into my job is working her magic;

-Last time she came in she smiled at me out of no where and caught me off guard

-Small talk today

I'm looking for people who have had experience with these Cougars,this is new to me.

Thanks.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thats it? She just smiled at you. I don't think thats a good reason to think she likes you. Woman smile at people all the time.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
Haha thats it? She just smiled at you. I don't think thats a good reason to think she likes you. Woman smile at people all the time.
Dude I've been in Retail for 2 years now and I've gone out with my fair share of customers and I can tell when a customer is a genuine customer or they are up to something. I think I caught her checking me out and that's why she smiled. Oh well time will tell.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Dude I've been in Retail for 2 years now and I've gone out with my fair share of customers and I can tell when a customer is a genuine customer or they are up to something. I think I caught her checking me out and that's why she smiled. Oh well time will tell.
Flirt with her, slowly ramping it up (according to how she is getting into it). Older girls want the EXPERIENCE. They want to feel what its like to be gamed by a 19 year old like yourself again. They are all about what you make her FEEL, more so than a girl your age even. Give her the experience, and she will be a great one for you ;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, it seems like single women over 30 get less mature when they're trying to get a man they want. When I was in the second grade, there was this ugly girl with glasses who would chase me around the schoolyard. When she got ahold of me, she would practically maul me.

Single women in their 30s seem to behave the same way. Me and my best friend get it all the time when we go to concerts. We'll be having fun, and some fvcking cougar will start dancing with us, touching us, grabbing our asses, hugging, etc. If you look into her eyes, you can practically see her pvssy dipping.