Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Whole Forum In a Nut Shell

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nut shell could we say that to attract women you need to be a self-sufficient man whom places emphasis on himself and lives his life for his self and not women. :yes:

Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...there is a little more to it than that playa. :p But that is a good place to start. Picking up HB in my opinion is a two fold process. First, you must place emphasis on yourself, like you said Playa. You need to emphasize your attractive qualities and improve your pitfalls. THEN, you need to work on your target, or the girl you hope to attract. You need to stir up all of her little crazy emotions and mold them to your liking. :D This is why I love being a guy! By virtue of being a guy I am grounded in logic and reality. Therefore, I can learn to make a woman, who is grounded in emotion, go crazy over me while still remaining grounded myself! Remember guys we have the advantage in this dynamic. All of the women just don't want us to know it!:up: