Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This whole Alpha-Beta thing is a terrible way to address situations or people

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"An alpha is someone who games women and has a high social status and doesn't necessarily need to have great social skills because he has great body language"
"No. An alpha is someone who [insert Pook's definition of a man here]."
"You guys are all pandering beta phaggots! An alpha is someone who doesn't take an ounce of disrespect from a b!tch even if it means flaking when her dad has a heart attack!"

"A beta is someone who respects women more than himself."
"A beta is someone who does not have his own opinion."
"A beta is anyone who isn't an alpha."

Well dammit, all of you guys are right but also wrong at the same time. It's a controversial subject when discussing these things because it's subjective to each person's opinion! What may work for me may not work for you! That is why no single person can be entirely right or wrong. That is why each person has different GAME, why each person games women differently from one another. It differs from person to person which is why people have different opinions about what an alpha or beta is! You can't go calling people stupid for disagreeing with your beliefs and having their own thoughts on something. It's like arguing how 1 + 1 = 2 but then saying that 2 can't equal 1 + 1 because 2 - 0 = 2. You see what I mean?

It's all subjective. Remember that.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha & Beta describe collective behaviors respectively. There are alpha behaviors and beta behaviors, all of which are useful at different times. You can be on an extreme end of the spectrum though, and be full beta or full alpha. You want the perfect balance.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I've found that men who accuse others of being betas are the real betas.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I have yet to hear of an "Alpha Orbiter". I've heard of beta orbiters all day long.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its great as it breaks down how society and the dating rituals work. It might not be totally spot on but it gives the analytical types an avenue to understand the world around them and make that world work for them.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many fake alphas
And very few true alphas

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha is the dominant male (leader) and betas are subordinate males (followers). Those are the real definitions. PUAs know women want the top dogs so they try to mimic the behaviors and mindsets of these alphas. I remember there used to be posts here like "What does an alpha eat for breakfast?" and other similarly silly nonsense.

The alpha/beta stuff is good to teach a lesson from, but guys in the manosphere take it all way too seriously and then try to stick labels on everybody. It doesn't translate well into real life. In modern society we have mostly situational alphas, guys who are alpha in one situation but beta in another.

PUAs are mostly interested in portraying the mindset of the male with abundance, which is basically acting like you don't care about any outcome with women because you already have so many of them on your jock.