Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This what I consider a HB7. Anyone else agree?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks insecure. HB5.5

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 5, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not attracted to her whatsoever, but I'd still stick it in her pooper just because she is W/H proportionate, holding a beer, and you just never know if she could rock your meat.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Christ, you guys are picky. Here is another one of her. I don't personally know this girl, but she is on the friends list of a girl I know.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh140/stuka8739/n43906197_30993558_1641.jpg
It's hard to judge because not much of her body is showing. Her first pic was mostly her face and it was 5-6. This pic looks much better. And if she has a decent body, smooth nice skin, etc., I could see her being maybe a 6-7.5. Not enough info..

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Did you see the Miss America thread where most guys said that she was a 7 or 8? Sosuave is hard to please.
Thats because the site itself has brainwashed them into thinking they actually deserve hot chicks. Most of these dudes shouldn't be with anything better than a 4.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:
What about rating guys? IMO Colin Farrell is an easy 8 because he has a lot of scruff, but the Matt Damon is a perfect 10 because he's smaller and I can imagine doing lots of things to him - willing or unwilling.

Ok that sounded really gay.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:
What about rating guys? IMO Colin Farrell is an easy 8 because he has a lot of scruff, but the Matt Damon is a perfect 10 because he's smaller and I can imagine doing lots of things to him - willing or unwilling.
That was a joke right? btw I'd say that the girl in this thread was a 7 and miss America was an 8.5 at most and that's not being too picky I'd be more than happy with an 8.5 I'm just saying that there are many hotter girls out there.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Thats because the site itself has brainwashed them into thinking they actually deserve hot chicks. Most of these dudes shouldn't be with anything better than a 4.
Absolutely fcking inspirational man, you deserve a pat on the back. Kudos to you.

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuka1939 _ said:

Hahaha Stukka are you here to pick up men? :eek:
This is the second gayish post you made, last one beeing you willingly go to gay bars haha oh man.