This week

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will start goign heavy on the kino, Ive never considered kino as a big tool I just thought of it as "its ok Ill do it no biggie" but I never though it was important, now Im noticing the effects it had on this girl I initially kinoed and now stopped, initially she was kinoing me back, now shes shown less interest I will reiniciate kino and see how this changes Im out to field test kino (probably for more than a week) I will give some results on friday

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean! Since i've been going out to clubs and dancing with girls i've started kinoing much much more with regular girls i meet around school. I am 100% confident about touching them...anywhere :)

And not one has told me to get my hands off her, just goes to show and for so long i was scared to touch girls. If you treat it as a natural act then they see nothing wrong with it, in my experience its when YOU MAKE IT IMPORTANT that they start to get creeped out.

Yookiwooki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, for the past couple of weeks I've really been stepping up the kino, and its amazing how little resistance there is. I can get away with things I never thought I could do, and no one has told me to stop.

I've also found that it makes me more open to touching in general, and I feel more comforable in social settings, even with my friends.

For some reason though, I still have a mental barrier to kinoing certian girls. The girls I'm very physical with arent less attractive, but I'm still an AFC about these other girls. I dont really understand why. Mabye its because I put to much value on them.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
I will start goign heavy on the kino, Ive never considered kino as a big tool I just thought of it as "its ok Ill do it no biggie" but I never though it was important, now Im noticing the effects it had on this girl I initially kinoed and now stopped, initially she was kinoing me back, now shes shown less interest I will reiniciate kino and see how this changes Im out to field test kino (probably for more than a week) I will give some results on friday
Gotcha soldier.

Report back in a week.