Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Waitress...

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so some buddies and I had a party at a local restaurant that we visit fairly regularly, and there was a new waitress there (who was our server), and she seemed real personable and was talking specifically towards me, smiling a bit, etc. I got way too hammered towards the end of the night, so I decided to just say a few things and leave. Didn't get her name like an idiot.

We go back a week later, she's there, and I talk to her, get her name, tell her I'll see her next time. Should have gotten her number.

Ok, THIRD, she comes over to my table (not our server), tells me she sees me here "all the time," etc etc. I walk to the bathroom and catch her on the way out, told her we should get coffee some time, and she agreed, but with a smile and without any kind of hesitation, told me her phone wasn't working, so I reluctantly gave her my number. Thing is, I know where she works, so it'd be odd for her to blow me off by just taking my number, so I didn't think much of it.

Almost a week later, she hasn't called. I ran into her at IHOP a few nights ago but was tired/in a pretty bad mood and didn't really feel like talking to her. I said hi and established a bit of small talk, but regretted not just getting a date out of her. Where do I go from here? Do I catch her next time we're at the restaurant or do I just go up there alone (kinda creepy?) for no reason and talk to her? I was thinking of getting some To-Go and talking to her then. Maybe I should just forget her and move on?

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... kind of interesting.

I am interested to see what people have to say because I have a friend in a similar position right now.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi2u said:
I walk to the bathroom and catch her on the way out, told her we should get coffee some time, and she agreed, but with a smile and without any kind of hesitation, told me her phone wasn't working, so I reluctantly gave her my number.
Not saying you should give up, but this sounds like a blow off to me. My phone's not working? Not even an ounce of creativity with that excuse. Waitresses are very easy to misread because of the business, I wouldn't put much stock in this.

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said her phone was disconnected to be 100% accurate. Maybe I'm outweighing her coming over and talking to me vs the whole 'my phone is disconnected' thing. We'll probably be back there sometime this week (friends and I go to this place all the time), and I think I'm just going to see if she talks to me again, and if she does, I'll just ask her how her broken phone is going in a sarcastic/funny manner. If my game was on top, there's no way she would have forgotten to call me. A week is enough time too. I'm kinda new at the whole 'asking strangers for their #' thing, so I doubt I made that great of an impression. Oh well, NEXT.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, you should *mock* girls when they try to tell your bull**** such as their phone not working.