This Thing Called Risk Are What All Afc's Are Lacking!!!

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The greatest of men have endured and braved the greatest challenges.

I look back to the greatest men in history i,e Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar, Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, etc. and they all shared a common trait. They were courageous in the face of great adversity. It was often a matter of life and death for thousands and even millions of people. Yet, they did not budge from their principles and determination.

Makes it easy to gain a good perspective on things. Women problems are pale in comparison to what these men faced so whenever I feel inimidated in approaching or talking to a girl, I bring to mind some of these great men, and it makes things so much easier.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on the money!

During my sessions with The 48 Laws of Power , the biggest piece of wisdom I extracted is this... and anytime I need to find my balls and be a MAN, I recite this to myself:

Everyone admires the BOLD. No one honors the timid.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
so true mate,

everything we do IS a risk, but we don't fear it because we do it so regularly and have the confidence in ourselves to control the fear associated with that risk eg driving- we do it everyday and its a risk but we are confident in our own abilities to drive safely (not always!) and properly. this is how you must become with women

Migel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my AFC days, I was shy, timid, and underestimated myself. There were these group of girls who every day I would sit at the cafeteria. One day I just did it. I cant explain it or describe it. I didn’t do any special rituals or preparations, I just did it. What did I do, you ask? I walked over there and started talking to the girls. All three of them. I was so nervous and knew I could risk looking stupid but I really had nothing to lose because they probably thought I was a loser anyway. My palms were sweaty and my stomach in knots. But I did it. Turns out they were pretty cool and they told me they had a hard time getting boyfriends cause they were shy. After that day I changed tremendously. I started lifting weights, talking to girls, and the rest is history.
That's it. You became a MAN!
I'm still waiting for that day. ****.