Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This sums up Sosuave (and every other community for that matter)

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any community, you have a couple of superstars who actually know what they are talking about.

And then you have the legions of clueless losers giving worthless advice.

You have it at SoSuave, and you have it in the business community where people sell you ways to *get rich* when they have never done it themselves.

This clip pretty much sums up SoSuave - too many *Dr Tysons* who should not even be talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yjy_Xik5RU

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, some people here are so involuted by the material that you can separate those advice givers who are just reiterating the crap they read from books and those who are actually giving real world advice from their own experiences.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, everybody has a different piece of advice on this forum and that alone makes it great. And even if some people don't give the best advice for your situation at least you know that's something that you should not use.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats sums up sosuave is this

man up, dont waste time with anything called rapport, just go for it, if she rejects you (which she will because you skipped rapport stage) NEXT her, and move on. because, its a waste of time.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
Dude, everybody has a different piece of advice on this forum and that alone makes it great. And even if some people don't give the best advice for your situation at least you know that's something that you should not use.
Now THAT, sums up SoSuave.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
And then you have the complainers who complain about it without finding ways to fix it. If you don't like it, you can do what Backbreaker did, say nothing and LEAVE.
You don't fix it because you can't. It is systemic in any community.

The signal to noise ratio on most threads is very low.

FWIW: don't even bring up Backbreaker who was physically and verbally abused by his girl, and then he decided that the best way to maintain the frame was to *have makeup sex with her*

I seriously believe if people just read Pook (and the other top posters who were 3 SDs to the right of the bell-curve) that would cut down on almost all of the inane threads

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A pack of the blind leading the blind. That don't want to be helped. All the ones with good advice were either kicked off or left: Supreme, Pook

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You don't fix it because you can't. It is systemic in any community.

The signal to noise ratio on most threads is very low.

FWIW: don't even bring up Backbreaker who was physically and verbally abused by his girl, and then he decided that the best way to maintain the frame was to *have makeup sex with her*

I seriously believe if people just read Pook (and the other top posters who were 3 SDs to the right of the bell-curve) that would cut down on almost all of the inane threads
Backbreaker is fine. If a bunch of corny dudes on the internet wanna break his balls because making up with your wife is "against the DJ code", then they can go F themselves. Everyone here is "a man with a code" until they log off, go into the real world, and learn that everything isnt black or white. Lots of gray areas in real life vs. macho, alpha, sosuave life.

joe henny said:
A pack of the blind leading the blind. That don't want to be helped. All the ones with good advice were either kicked off or left: Supreme, Pook
If they got kicked off, then they were probably being D-bags anyway.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like it, you can do what Backbreaker did, say nothing and LEAVE.
I think the reason Backbreaker left was that he felt betrayed by people who he considered his friends, who were telling him he was being owned by his
b!tch. I think he felt disrespected that they did not trust his reading and handling of the situation, and instead jumped on him like he was a newb.

Regarding the "makeup sex" he talked about, I don't believe he presented that as the solution to the problem. Really, there was no "solution" to his problem. His fiance made a mistake, he was either going to forgive her or not.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I think the reason Backbreaker left was that he felt betrayed by people who he considered his friends, who were telling him he was being owned by his
b!tch. I think he felt disrespected that they did not trust his reading and handling of the situation, and instead jumped on him like he was a newb.

Regarding the "makeup sex" he talked about, I don't believe he presented that as the solution to the problem. Really, there was no "solution" to his problem. His fiance made a mistake, he was either going to forgive her or not.
Yep. It takes a lot to come on here and be truly honest about what's going on in your life. He did that.

Then he had a bunch of "alpha males" telling him that it was wrong to forgive his wife/fiance/whatever because she made one mistake. By the "DJ Book" it is an unforgivable sin....but the world doesn't work that way. In reality, none of these tough guys on here are gonna undo a 5-year relationship with a woman because she on one occasion hit you after she mistakenly thought you cheated on her

That's kind of the problem with the internet. The anonymity makes everyone want to come off as the flawless man. Clint Eastwood and s***.

If your wife bangs another dude, you leave her. No doubt. If your wife hits you because she thought you were banging someone else, then you live with it. Especially backbreaker. He's a smart dude and was a helpful resource here. You wont find many people as good at advice-giving as him. Always willing to help too. From newbies to old-timers.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why I got respect for backbreaker,

He was a man of his word. Instead of complaining, he left and had us asking if he was still in his original post. What an awesome exit. Also, Pook, became a legend of doing this also. They hit their goals, helped the underachievers and left. In som instances, I think this is how you should be with women in general.

Just up and leaving one day, without a word or reason.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

You guys need to understand. Backbreaker has left this site and come back 4-5 times just in the last few years. This is nothing new for him. Leaving this site wasn't worth our respect because the move is played out. Once ok, maybe twice, but not 4-5 times lol. He gets mad because he feels he is being picked on, settles down for a few months, then comes back like nothing happened. In case you haven't noticed, he's kind of a sensitive guy. :cry:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Then he had a bunch of "alpha males" telling him that it was wrong to forgive his wife/fiance/whatever because she made one mistake.
Nobody said it was *wrong* to forgive his gf. But there are always consequences to your actions. Yes you can forgive someone but that doesn't mean you give them a free pass and completely avoid holding them accountable.

Iceberg said:
In reality, none of these tough guys on here are gonna undo a 5-year relationship with a woman because she on one occasion hit you after she mistakenly thought you cheated on her
But no one on here would have makeup sex as a way to resolve the issue. There is such a thing called self-respect. Do not bifurcate the issue, you can maintain your self-respect AND not leave her.

Iceberg said:
That's kind of the problem with the internet. The anonymity makes everyone want to come off as the flawless man. Clint Eastwood and s***.
I don't think so, I don't really think anyone cares about being *the man* on Sosuave (except for the egotistical maniacs), this is just a virtual world that disappears when you turn the computer off.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this even a topic? Do you want some kind of reward for your top notch analysis? If you really have this big of problem with the community then just leave.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even come here for advice mostly. I find that Roissy or Tyler Durden are way better for advice. I come here mostly to socialize, or to learn about the interesting viewpoints of people who have somewhat of a similar perspective.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
There is something wrong with you.
Long live Backbreaker.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
There is something wrong with you.
Long live Backbreaker.
I'll repeat this for the newbies here who haven't been around for years. Backbreaker has left this site and come back many many times over the years. It is always the same thing. He starts a thread, he gets mad when people disagree with him, says he's leaving the site for good, then shows up a few months later. He'll be back.

BTW, I like BB, but lets stop with the hero worship and the praising of the move he made when in reality, he just took his ball and went home. For the 5th time.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I'll repeat this for the newbies here who haven't been around for years. Backbreaker has left this site and come back many many times over the years. It is always the same thing. He starts a thread, he gets mad when people disagree with him, says he's leaving the site for good, then shows up a few months later. He'll be back.

BTW, I like BB, but lets stop with the hero worship and the praising of the move he made when in reality, he just took his ball and went home. For the 5th time.
I respect BB but it was not the point. I just wanted to point out for Trader that his frame is f@cked up. Not because of who he is criticizing but what he is criticizing. BB handling the situation (girl) in that matter was absolutely legimit and very mature as well as his departure be it for good or not. Let's hope not.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice video OP. I enjoyed that! :D

The main problem isn't that theres alot of people giving different advice. The problem is how that advice is filtered through peoples minds. Thats because everyones goals are different and theres often conflict between the right thing to do and what somebody wants. For instance they're so afraid of losing a girl they bend over backwards to please her and that has the opposite effect they were looking for.