This situation. where do I go next?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, been talkin to this girl. We've been spendin a good amount of time together. She flaked on me once, this was how that went...

She came to my house with her friend and her sister. Chilled there for a few hours, said she's gonna go home and get something to eat, shower, etc... then come back. She didn't come back. I called her the following day to see whats up. She said she fell asleep waiting for her mom to come home to watch her lil sister. She said she's sorry and it won't happen again, do I forgive her? I know that her mom gets home from work late and that it's probably what happened. Being that it's the first time, I forgave her.

Ok, yesterday I had plans with her to go to the movies. She had told me that she was gonna go and buy some sneakers then come with me. I called her a few hours before we were supposed to leave and told her the time I planned on leaving, she said she doesn't know if she'll make it back by then but she'll call me when she's on her way back. An hour past the time I planned on leaving I called her twice, she didn't pick up. Sent her a message asking where is she at. No reply. I say f*ck it and end up going to the movies with my buddies. She calls me like around 11 when I'm in the theater, but I didn't pick up.

She calls me again this morning, I asked her what happened yesterday. She said she didn't get back until very late and she called me when she got home but I didn't pick up. I said I was in the theater. She started asking me how was the movie and stuff about her party and how happy she is that she got her new sneakers. She could tell I was uninterested in hearing what she had to say and I just told her I'll talk to her later.

Do I call her back and be like why didn't u call me earlier,etc...? Do I accept her excuse and continue going forward? Or do I start losing interest in her and go back to doin my own thing (stop chilling with her, calling her, go back to hangin out with my nigs)?

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a Senior Dj! You should be giving me advice. But I kid I kid. But in all honesty I'd say next her. Unless of course she's rich and super hot. But then again I am a guilty of being a SUPER AFC myself from time to time.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KEddie said:
You're a Senior Dj! You should be giving me advice. But I kid I kid. But in all honesty I'd say next her. Unless of course she's rich and super hot. But then again I am a guilty of being a SUPER AFC myself from time to time.
When it comes to improving yourself or the things that you shouldn't do, I can give advice. But when it comes to problems like this, since it's not things that I experience often or have dealt with before, it is where I need advice. I really don't want to next her because she's sexy as hell.

I'm thinking about going the 3 strikes ur out route. F*ck up one more time and I'm done. Unless someone else would like offer me some words of wisdom?

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your own fvcking wisdom dude. However you became a senior DJ I'll never know. If you want to waste your time wth her go right ahead and use up your last strike or whatever. Otherwise get back out there and find an HB who's not all about the newest Nikes. Hows that for wisdom?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the forum titles are based on posts. And the reason I don't have multiple girls is because I'm picky and to tell the truth I don't give a damn. So there are only a few girls that I'd really try n talk to. And being that I live in the Bronx, girls round her usually don't stop to hear what u gotta say. Do I really care if I don't get no where with her? No, why? Been single for a long time and I'm used to it.

The only reason I'm here on this site asking for advice is because I don't have an older brother or a father to turn to and ask. And I'd prefer to learn from people with experience. But whatever. This is my last post here.

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
That really is a shame. I always thought the Bronx was bad azz.

I don't know what to tell you, I actually tried to help you out, but I guess I didn't type what you wanted to hear.

Can someone please remind me next time that I am not qualified to give advice to people, especially guys from the Bronx.

Good day to you sir, and I hope your third strike goes unused and the silly b1tch comes around.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she seems to have low interest. I'd just bump her down the list of girls you like and focus on other more interested woman. You can always call her up as a backup plan if you have nothing going on but don't expect any sort of relationship from her.

Her coming by with her friends is never a good sign. If she was truly into to you she'd want to spend time alone with you.

No worries though - lots of other women to have fun with. :)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it depends on your relationship with this girl. Are you 2 just dating? Are you 2 serious? Are you 2 "just friends"?

If I trusted her, and we were serious, and I knew she was all about me, I'ld be like "what's going on babe, why you dissin' me" in a way that's kind of funny but at the same lets her know that I was not "pleased" with that behavior.

If we were "just dating" I would flat out forget about her. NEXT is the word.

If we were "just friends" in her eyes, but not mine, then this is a perfect opportunity for the "we are not friends, because I want more than that" speech.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEddie said:
Yeah because being rich and super hot makes everything else irrelevant. :rolleyes: You should be reading the DJ Bible and practicing in the field before you even think about giving out advice.

BxPrince24: You've made A LOT of errors with this girl. First of all you said you've been "spending a good amount of time together." I'm assuming this situation is pretty new and if that's true, being "too available" to a girl is an instant attraction killer. Remember you should have higher priorities than women, if you don't then it becomes easily evident to them. Secondly, by hanging out with her too much, too soon, you become attached to her too quickly, leading you to do needy things that make you look like a wuss and only kill her potential interest in you more.

When you make plans with her, you don't need to call her an hour before or two hours before. If you talked to her say on a Wednesday, for plans on a Thursday night and she agrees to go then there's NO NEED to call for a confirmation, this reeks of desperation to a girl. If she couldn't go, she would call you and cancel, and if she didn't then that tells you all you need to know about her interest in you. That way you save yourself a lot of time and effort.

Next, it seems like you are always calling her, shoot it seems like you called her 2 or 3 times that one night alone, THAT'S TOO MUCH!!! If you call so much because she never calls you, then that's also not a good sign. Sure, most women play some sort of game in the beginning even when they really really like a guy, but if she's not making ANY effort, the writing is on the wall.

Concerning the flaking, that's never a good sign. Sometimes things pop up that are out of your control. If it happens rarely and she calls to apologize and make it up to you, then it shows a healthy interest level. But if that starts to happen more and more often, and she doesn't really make a effort to counter offer, she's trying to give you a clue without saying she's not interested. She flaked out twice in a row, called you back waaaaaaaaay later than she said she would and she didn't make a real effort to make it up to you. Listen to your gut when your emotions tell you buy her bullshyt.

I think by now you realize what I'm trying to tell you. This girl is NOT interested in you the way your interested in her. She might have been in the very, very beginning, but you've been smothering her, calling her beyond too much and that's a huge attraction killer. Women love guys who are challenge!!! Your not being a challenge, your acting like a chump!

So you asked where you should go from here. It depends on whether you have any self-respect for yourself. This girl is wasting your time and giving you the run around, if you like being a doormat, then keep calling and asking her to go out with you. However, don't be surprised when she doesn't show up. On the other hand, you could learn from the mistakes you made with this one and move on to the next one. Its funny how guys fail to realize that there are sooooooooo many girls out there when they are infatuated with one who treats them like ****.

Next time don't call so much and show more self-confidence.

PIMP

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the 411 Pimp, Comote, and Flexion. I'm not the one always calling her tho. She calls me usually at least one time a day. I call her occasionally. I did spend too much time with her I guess. But the only reason I did that was because my cousin told me the more time a girl sees you the more she's gonna like you and because I believed that I could take things to the next level when she comes over. At this point we're "just friends".

At this point, I'm cutting out all the xtra stuff I have goin on with her. I'm goin back to doing me. This is my last thread though, I won't be posting anymore because the fact of the matter is that at the end of the day my problem is no one elses and most of the responses I get for my threads reflect that.

Will I ever get to where I want to be with women? I don't know and I don't really care anymore. But I do get the picture. I've definately made myself too available if not anything else. Hell, I was chilling with her today.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Through all the frustration and straight sh*t that I've gone through, I finally give up. I'm done trying. I really couldn't give a flying f*ck anymore. Don't care what anyone has to say about me. From now on I'm concentrating on my future. I'm gonna start practicing my skill and try to excell at it and I'm going to look to get back into mixed martial arts. F*ck everything else, it's all a headache that I really don't need. I'm cutting contact with all the girls that have been giving me bullsh*t.

Life's a b*tch, so while I'm still alive, I'm gonna attain a rich lifestyle and die happy. To hell with everything else. The only thing I'll be coming to this site for from now on is workout advice and other crap in the health section.