Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site saddens me

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
You think our ancestors had to do this shvt, and this doesn't even keep women's interest for long.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
SirFratserlot said:
You think our ancestors had to do this shvt, and this doesn't even keep women's interest for long.
Buddy you sadden me your posts are so negative. Why is my life so good and fun and yours is not. U sit in a state of poor me pitty potty. Make a change b.c ur oneitus is killing u clearly...honestly u sound like a sucidle person so much anger and resentment. And I say this b.c I want uto succed but do u want to?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take all the time you spend whining and use it to build a time machine. Profit.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sirfratsterlot your posts have been getting more and more disturbing as of late

first off, i want you to watch this home video made by the aerobics gym class shooter george sodini

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1327474521

your posts are starting to resemble this guy and you need to watch this in order to realize the path you are going down

next, i want to say that i understand your pain, when i was in college i didnt meet or get with any females at all despite going to parties and being around them, it just wasnt my time and i didnt even know what game was back then. it was frustrating but instead of always feeling like bud bundy i stopped wasting my time and started doing marital arts seriously instead of partying and focusing on sex and trying to get with women, and i met way cooler people and way cooler females once i found something else to get into besides partying and going to bars with lame people

face it, its just not your time right now, your not even close to beng in the right place mentally, you have a lot of work to do and a long journey ahead before you become comfortable enough with yourself to meet people and have normal relationships, im about to turn 30 myself and only now am i starting to feel comfortable in my own skin and not care about what others think, just relax and take it easy man

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
you think our ancestors had to put up with feminism, media, white knights, the state supporting women, women having no accountability for their actions?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
you think our ancestors had to put up with feminism, media, white knights, the state supporting women, women having no accountability for their actions?
plus social media and dating sites

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
Dont take this place, or most of the internet for that matter, too seriously.

I noticed that once I started ignoring the web and just did went with the flow, things got better for me. This website really makes guys overanalyze things too much.

Yeah keeping some girls interested in you can be work, but screw it. If one doesnt stay interested, keep it moving to the next girl. This is why you spin plates.

Chase24

Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I've been lurking for a long time, but had to ask. Wtf do you keep posting this depressing stuff? If I remember from your previous posts, you're in college. That is the easiest time there is to pick up girls. Just go do sh1t

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
sirfratsterlot your posts have been getting more and more disturbing as of late

first off, i want you to watch this home video made by the aerobics gym class shooter george sodini

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1327474521

your posts are starting to resemble this guy and you need to watch this in order to realize the path you are going down

next, i want to say that i understand your pain, when i was in college i didnt meet or get with any females at all despite going to parties and being around them, it just wasnt my time and i didnt even know what game was back then. it was frustrating but instead of always feeling like bud bundy i stopped wasting my time and started doing marital arts seriously instead of partying and focusing on sex and trying to get with women, and i met way cooler people and way cooler females once i found something else to get into besides partying and going to bars with lame people

face it, its just not your time right now, your not even close to beng in the right place mentally, you have a lot of work to do and a long journey ahead before you become comfortable enough with yourself to meet people and have normal relationships, im about to turn 30 myself and only now am i starting to feel comfortable in my own skin and not care about what others think, just relax and take it easy man
There is something really eery about his tour of his house. I don't know how to explain it. Maybe it is because I know what happened after, but it is just really odd beyond words. Like how he fixates on certain mundane details of the house such as how he networked his computers together. Really.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This website really makes guys overanalyze things too much.
It does.

Sirfratserlot,

Every situation is different, every girl is different. One day, if you stick with it, it will click for you. You'll remember something you learned on here that will apply to the situation you're in and you'll add you're own variation to it.

Like he said, some things will come naturally, so if it really doesn't feel right, then maybe it's not. Way back in the day, before my latest LTR's turned me into a wuss bag, I gamed myself out of many situations when I should have just been myself and followed my instincts.

You will fail. It does suck at times, but anything that's worthwhile does at some point.

But, as long as you stick with it, you will start to have little successes here and there. And you will figure out what works for you.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This website really makes guys overanalyze things too much.
I don't think so. At the beginning, yes, definitely for sure. The search for answers to your own personal situation drives everyone through their disbelief that the solution can't be that concise, that simple. But in reality, the answer that comes about being best is not a fluke. It comes from just a few identifiers that you can see in each situation. When you have those identifiers in mind when reading, then you can see the trending that happens from one action to the next, and usually accurately predict what will happen next. Or at the very least, sharpen your feelings about what will occur.

The great thing is that all of this is based on live experience. I've read tons of stories on here, with their associated questions and answers, and the results from listening or ignoring them. Eventually, something inside me started to realize, that all these 'unique' stories, are in fact very much similar. In approach, in handling, and resolution.

Once you get to that point, you see the trend between those stories of others, and your own. And (correct) application gets easier by recognizing what's really going on, in your story.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually our ancestors were epic pvssies back then. Rarely would you see an alpha. And even if it was alpha it was rarely a high grade man.

Most of beta's would get born in rich family and then chase women to have their hand with money and sh1t like pvssies. Or their families would arrange marriage. Men were killing themselves even back then.

Most of feminized beta fags was even back then.

Sure thing not as much as today, but even back then alpha guys were in the MINORITY.

What even more saddens me are threads like this. Pure troll place. Why the **** you people even answer these morons ?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Actually our ancestors were epic pvssies back then. Rarely would you see an alpha. And even if it was alpha it was rarely a high grade man.

Most of beta's would get born in rich family and then chase women to have their hand with money and sh1t like pvssies. Or their families would arrange marriage. Men were killing themselves even back then.

Most of feminized beta fags was even back then.

Sure thing not as much as today, but even back then alpha guys were in the MINORITY.

What even more saddens me are threads like this. Pure troll place. Why the **** you people even answer these morons ?
If he's a troll, yeah, okay, moron. But if he's not, he needs some help.

That's why we answered. You answered as well, with all your wisdom. That's why I'm for a credit card sign up on this site..... $3/month, that's all. Until then, we'll all keep responding to possible troll threads.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to kill anybody lol. I don't like my college or my country currently. I just like to complain and recovering from oneitis lol. Also, ive been going to this site and it's been making me bitter.