Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site makes me sick...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe I tihnk it's kinda funny actually. Training hehe that's really funny. Sad thing is that there are some girls who will subject guys to this type of punishment and the guy will actually do it.

Ah well so is life...WTF I didn't see no pink and white hummer rollin around LV blvd during the dates they posted!... or maybe i didn't but just didn't care enough to note it, there are tons of custom hummers all over the states.

It's not a bad site, a little heavy on the pink but i suppose girls like cute pink things. My question though if you were every in a rough spot (like a dark ally) which would these girls rather have at their side a puppy or a dog?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
My question though if you were every in a rough spot (like a dark ally) which would these girls rather have at their side a puppy or a dog?
I'll take a puppy and pack some heat. I'm an excellent shot. :D

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot or not reborn! It looks to me like being a dog is not hot and being a puppy is. Someone wasn't reading what an Alpha male is all about :mad:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'll take a puppy and pack some heat. I'm an excellent shot. :D
hehe not every girl is as "she spies" as you fire.:)

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real problem is that if you reversed the roles, it would be branded as intolerable sexism.

A shame they don't list an e-mail address, as I'd love to have a civil discussion with them on that very issue.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be something like "Pvssy or Tigress".

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the pvssy title really just alludes to the idea of sticking your d1ck into her not being totally abhorrent on philosophical grounds.