This site is a sad commentary on US men.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh, what a bunch of sad sacks. Get out and DO something, make something of yourself, and the women will come, in time. Wth WOULD she want some gutless nobody nerd? Any woman who WOULD settle for a "man" like that is a woman you definitely don't want in your life.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a place for guys to come for advice.

I been a natural before I came here, I lost my virginity and got a few lays before I came here. I just noticed a few problems with my game and came here for advice and now it's a place for me to come where I write down my thoughts. People can agree or disagree, which helps me to affirm whatever beliefs I have that are correct.

Where are the Sylvester Stallones, the Arnold Schwarzeneggers, the Jean-claude van Damme's of today? They're no where to be found. We used to have Kurt Russell, Bruce Willis, all sorts of proper masculine "don't take no crap from anybody" kind of men.

These men have been replaced by METRO's. Yes METRO'S.

I have a hard time chillin with my own homies because they believe in AFC disney bullcrap. Now that I'm aware of so many more injustices going on, this is place for me to log my experiences aswell, since I can't discuss it with anyone else. It's a cultural systemic fvck-up. It's probably just an Illuminati scheme to keep us all unhappy and purchasing more and more crap. Be glad we are channeling our energy into self-improvement and not drug addiction.

Assh*le.

I do agree 90% of the posts are just bullcrap. That's why I don't ask questions about what to do with THAT ONE GIRL. I just need tactical strategic advice how I can remain in control at all times basically.

Either they're drawn or repelled. Do what they want you to do and they're repelled. Do what you want to do and they're drawn to you.

Women have been planning their goddamn weddings since they were 5 years old. The only women who know what they want nowadays are the 9's and 10's, who can get what they want. They don't have unrealistic expentancies. They know everybody is flawed.

Now there's 7's making bullcrap demands and not initiating contact because they're flooded with AFC compliments constantly.

Let me reassess the situation 1 more time....

Women haven't needed us since the 70's now... Men have been emasculated to metrosexuals. Now the world has polarised into nice guys and jerks. We are the men in between. The men who receive no appreciation, because women have no reference points when they see us: the nuanced, cultured men, with opinions they can only pretend to agree with.

If we were living in a chaotic world like middle ages, we would be getting 90% of the pvssy simply because we're more stable than nice guys and jerks. We are stable men. What we need are stable women, usually 9's and 10's. At least that's how it seems to me. The trick to getting a 9 or a 10 is knowing that they're just regular women.

Then there's naturals who, well, are awesome. However I must say that most people who get lots of pvssy are getting low quality pvssy.

The guys getting high quality pvssy are usually narcissists. Good for them I suppose.

The reason I don't get 9's and 10's? I don't see them very often. I can make them stutter. I can make their gina's tingle. I just need more practice! And as I practice my demands grow higher. I am selective, women are ****ty. I don't think they're any better than most of the guys here. I see them crying over some boyfriend just about every week, when I visit the club. And I guess it all starts with getting regular pvssy from a 7... Then you work your way up to a 8 and hopefully a 9 or 10.

P

perseverance

Chamber36 said:
I do agree 90% of the posts are just bullcrap. That's why I don't ask questions about what to do with THAT ONE GIRL. I just need tactical strategic advice how I can remain in control at all times basically.
I'd argue that it would come naturally.

When you have amazing chemistry, a strong attraction and a solid bond with someone, everything falls into place, everything you do works etc. Not everything in the dating world can be explained by guides and tips. At times on this forum there is far too much overanalysing of things.

You're right though, if you want tips on picking up women in bars and clubs, then this forum is for you, if you want relationship advice etc, then this forum is definitely the last place I'd go in search of that advice.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Now there's 7's making bullcrap demands and not initiating contact because they're flooded with AFC compliments constantly.

Let me reassess the situation 1 more time....

Women haven't needed us since the 70's now... Men have been emasculated to metrosexuals. Now the world has polarised into nice guys and jerks. We are the men in between. The men who receive no appreciation, because women have no reference points when they see us: the nuanced, cultured men, with opinions they can only pretend to agree with.

If we were living in a chaotic world like middle ages, we would be getting 90% of the pvssy simply because we're more stable than nice guys and jerks. We are stable men. What we need are stable women, usually 9's and 10's. At least that's how it seems to me. The trick to getting a 9 or a 10 is knowing that they're just regular women.
I will have agree to with you on this. All my friends tell me the right way to treat women is being a perfect a**-kissing AFC. Deep down in my soul I knew that's not right. :nono: But the whole culture environment around us kept me lost for a long time until I was fed up with all the women's BS and came to this place. :rockon:

From my experience, many 9's and 10's are actually pretty decent but almost every 7 or 8 is a game player and AW.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
Sheesh, what a bunch of sad sacks. .

not true, a lot of good educating going on in here. far too many
guys out there have no clue or only half a clue when it comes to women, then they wind
up divorced and devastated.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feed the troll

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
I will have agree to with you on this. All my friends tell me the right way to treat women is being a perfect a**-kissing AFC. Deep down in my soul I knew that's not right. :nono: But the whole culture environment around us kept me lost for a long time until I was fed up with all the women's BS and came to this place. :rockon:

From my experience, many 9's and 10's are actually pretty decent but almost every 7 or 8 is a game player and AW.
Interesting that you say this.. Maybe the 9's and 10's are decent because they're confident (with respect to their looks) and maybe the 7 or 8's are a little bit insecure so they play games with multiple men/sleep around. The 7 and 8's may be sleeping around because they know and/or think their man is too good for them, so by doing this they get the guy jealous and he chases himself down a black hole to his AFC ways.

I've always viewed cheating as an act of insecurity. If you were a secure well rounded person, you would have no problem breaking up with your current partner before doing so or as a result of what you have done.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metoo - there are a lot of men who have 'made something' of themselves, are successful in their career, or even in good shape, yet somehow repeat the same mistakes with women, or plug through a few divorces...

Yes there is a lot of negativity and griping here -- yes there is some dogma and doctrine that you better look at critically and play devil's advocate of -- but there is some good to this community.

I know in my down times the dudes here always give me some solid advice -- or kick me in the @ss a bit. I appreciate that. If you were just heartbroken and came here I'd venture someone would be able to relate and give you some alternate perspective.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said makes sense. I did feel their insecure vibes when they started to play some games. I made the same mistake a few time along the way by turning myself into an AFC a bit to make them more comfortable since my parents taught me to be kind to other people and help others if I can which affects me in every way, good and bad. You know what, they turned into even bitter b****hes after I did that every single time. :kick:

Alex DeLarge said:
Interesting that you say this.. Maybe the 9's and 10's are decent because they're confident (with respect to their looks) and maybe the 7 or 8's are a little bit insecure so they play games with multiple men/sleep around. The 7 and 8's may be sleeping around because they know and/or think their man is too good for them, so by doing this they get the guy jealous and he chases himself down a black hole to his AFC ways.

I've always viewed cheating as an act of insecurity. If you were a secure well rounded person, you would have no problem breaking up with your current partner before doing so or as a result of what you have done.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at metoo's posting history before giving a serious reply.

He's just a troll. It's more of a sad commentary on his life that he has time to visit a site he dislikes for the sake of getting the attention of strangers.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of pointless discussion and debate on this site about theory, when the real answer is just going out there and improving through trial and error. Not every woman is the same and you have to game different women different ways. There is no "one size fits all" system. Sure a lot of attractive women exhibit the same behaviors (love to party, love attention, have lots of male followers, play games) but it isn't all attractive women.

I just get the impression that a lot of guys come on here because they want to get that "one type of girl"...the hot skanks that think they're all that and that they're God's gift to men and then they complain when they can't get them or she plays games or hurts them.

It's hypocritical when you think about it...all the talk about "UGs" and "fatties" then the guys complain when some playboy looking chick isn't easy pickings.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used this site as a catalyst for action, as have a lot of other people on here. I don't think the main purpose of this site (a catalyst for action) is sad at all.

But the OP has a point regarding some users who whine and complain (usually about some oneitis) without learning from this site and applying it...i.e TAKING ACTION. It is a sad commentary not just of USA, but of the Western world as a whole (UK, mainland Europe). It is sad to see people whining and not being happy with their lives, but at the same time, being too lazy/ afraid of breaking out of their comfort zone to take action.

Without action, you'll never improve and will be some nerd on a forum who mentally masturbates and lives vicariously through others. Some people who have been here a long time and haven't progressed need to learn that.

metoo said:
Get out and DO something, make something of yourself, and the women will come, in time.
LOL, ironic how you seem to be criticising this website when you've just stated one of sosuave's core principles.

It is a central Don Juan concept that you shouldn't focus on women, and that you should actively improve all areas of your life and the women will come naturally. Think about DJ Bible articles, and Pook's "Great Catch" and other articles (15 lessons, secret of the jerk etc).

So in conclusion.....the OP pretty much supports sosuave, its users and its key beliefs LOL.

Last edited:

ThisStopsNow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind replying to the troll because this site has gave me changed me that much over 1 night than it would have taken over years. Yes, I'll admit my oneitis is still in the back of my mind but I'll get over her. In the meantime I've just joined the gym (big investment for a guy who doesn't work much :mad: ) and got the books out to focus on getting into Med School.

I've realised how insignificant woman are to my life. I am the only one who controls it. This would have taken me many years to realise had I not found this site. My goal now is that in 10 years time I'll be the guy living the life, driving a porsche with a decent home and if I bump into any of these oneitis girls or any for that matter that turned me down, I'll be friendly but walk away knowing I made something of my life without needing them.

Thankyou SS for opening my eyes.