Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This site has the most amount of afc

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen in the community. I mean not all of you are afc of course. But this is the only site i've seen:

-Tons of guys making excuses for their cheating gf
-Respecting 32 year old virgin living with his mom.

Of course half of you guys flame the **** out of the above, but i am appallled that some of you actually defend them!!

It filleds me with disgust.

ArMo

Banned
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
I've seen in the community. I mean not all of you are afc of course. But this is the only site i've seen:

Of course half of you guys flame the **** out of the above, but i am appallled that some of you actually defend them!!

I agree. this site is full of cry baby afc's.

messege to the afc's: GROW SOME FUKIN BALLS AND STOP WHININ'

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:

Why does everything bother you so much? Whats with all the anger?

There are plenty of AFC's here but the whole purpose of the site is to teach people how not to be an AFC. :yes:

Igetit!

Reaction score
slaog said:
There are plenty of AFC's here but the whole purpose of the site is to teach people how not to be an AFC. :yes:
Agreed. I don't often say this,but this has to be one of the dumbest threads I've seen since I've been here. To say this site has the most amount of afcs is like complaining about a doctor's office being full of sick people or a mechanic shop having a lot of broken down cars. What do you expect?

Sick people go to the doctor to get well.
Cars are taken to the mechanic to be repaired.
And AFCs come here or go to other similiar sites to improve their dating lives.

Iambrian81,if AFCs joining up here or on other sites like this "fills you with discust",then where do you suppose they go to learn more about women? To a donut shop? Where do you go when you get sick? To the barber?

This thread makes no sense,downing people for doing what's perfectly logical and practical to improve themselves.

Last edited:

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i can understand that.

However, what i do not understand is that afc will absolutely not admit they're afc. Look at the thread "gf is not having sex with me, or gf going out with her guy friend". Those afc will not accept the obvious advices the forum people giving them.

Then there's luke skywalker, 32 year old virgin and yet people still gave him respect and defend him.

The fact of the matter is, it's ok to be an afc, but you have to learn. However, the afcs in this forum will not learn. Also, not only they will not learn, they wants to give advice.

it's like the sick tries to heal other people. All they accomplish is making more people sick.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
However, what i do not understand is that afc will absolutely not admit they're afc. Look at the thread "gf is not having sex with me, or gf going out with her guy friend". Those afc will not accept the obvious advices the forum people giving them.
Its a human trait. Its called DENIAL. Their egos just cannot accept such a major flaw.

No one likes to be told everything they are doing is wrong. Would you?

You would react the same way.

Then there's luke skywalker, 32 year old virgin and yet people still gave him respect and defend him.
They're like captain-save-a-ho. You will find many of them on this site.

The fact of the matter is, it's ok to be an afc, but you have to learn. However, the afcs in this forum will not learn. Also, not only they will not learn, they wants to give advice.

it's like the sick tries to heal other people. All they accomplish is making more people sick.
That is true. But you will find self-important people all over the place. In real life, they're harder to determine. They sound really convincing. Its easy to pick them out on these forums.

This thread you started is AFC. Its a futile act at imposing some kind of influence.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh, is that so? Half the reason i started this thread because of the entertainment value from it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think of Luke as my retarded little brother. I respect him and defend him as much as I can...just like any of you would if people were mean to your retarded little brother.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U really got to stop looking at the bad man, what this site offers is a great mind set to look at life, taking chances, becoming what you want to become, working on yourself rather than the girl. If u take the advice here it will change u from afc to dj and will give u a much more better out look on life, more positive and understanding of how things r and why this is and what to do about it. Every single place your going to go to u r going to find people who are going to struggle more than others, but they r not fully understanding what this site is telling them, but all the answers r on here and they will always b their till they actually find them.

If u come out of this site understanding and APPLYING what it tells u, u will come out a better man. This r the things u pay attention to, their is bad in everything, but u got to stay positive on the good. Looks like u still got some reading to do my friend.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81 said:
Heh heh, is that so? Half the reason i started this thread because of the entertainment value from it.
Suuure you did. (refer back to my denial point). What about your other posts?

Let go of the anger and frustration. Embrace change.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've address the post by wolf if it actually make sense and arent a complete gibblish. I felt myself losing 50 points of IQ reading that.

"Suuure you did. (refer back to my denial point). What about your other posts?

Let go of the anger and frustration. Embrace change."

You're doing the same **** i do on luke and now here you're trying to preach me? Good job man lol.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might wanna keep an eye on those points, man, it doesn't look like you have indefinite supply of them.

daring wraith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like AFCs they're funny.... especially the ones on this board (you know who you are:nono: ) LOL.

I have a question though to everyone, if you're not an AFC and can tell an AFC thread from a "real" thread why do you respond to such a thread? If you respond to an AFC thread doesn't that kinda make you an AFC too? And by responding aren't you encouraging AFC behaviour? especially when your wasting you're ten precious posts quota (does that annoy anyone else?)

Just a thought,

Adrian. esq

P.S. I know this forum is designed to "help" AFCs but sometimes its painfully obvious they're not here to learn, they're just here to whine.

P.S.S. I know that some of you respond to AFC threads by "flaming" them, i know its fun, but in the long run it just creates ridiculous "impossible to prove" oneupmanship claims, which is amusing, granted, but takes the emphasis off developing desirable traits and skills.

Regards,

A.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly you have AFC's giving other AFC's bad advice.

The blind following the blind.

(Ive been here since 2005. It was abit better back then.)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iambrian81= one of Senor Fingerz many troll accounts.

Pay this fagg0t no mind.

He thinks unproductive rubbish like this and bullying people is the way to provoke change.

It isn't.

Only a person's internal desire to change can make change happen.

All helpful people can do is offer teachings and a bit of support and encouragement.

You cannot bully someone into becoming a successful human being.

Read that last sentence over and over again you Next Level Game trolling morons.

Understand that the road to hell is paved with good intentions and that your bullying while likely motivated by good intentions is in and of itself a destructive unproductive force.

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."

Teacher NOT bully you fvcking NLG knobs.