Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Site Attracts Guys With Issues.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's become increasingly evident over my time here that SS attracts guys with issues, some that may never go away. I've read some of the most bitter, vile, detestible material, comments and words, that shocks me to know end. Frankly, there's few guys I can say I'd game with here, or introduce to a female friend.

Put the multi page thread-attacks aside on Wyldfire, but how about how you approach other guys and your "strategy" there?

Is it always your personality to attack someone you don't know because you may look down on their comment or finger them a troll immediately? In real likfe, what would you think of someone like that? What does that same about your mental fortitude to be so shaken you resort to immaturity, childish response, or degradation?

Isn't such an attitude only hurting us? Doesn't it only stir up anger, bitterness, and resentment? Attitude of disrespect amongst humanity?

I don't get it. Whatever your feelings on women, show some class, respect, and control. Flame me all you want. I've never fallen into that trap during my time here and I won't. It bothers me guys here don't get, and then develop some "prize" mentality, when I'd probably not even buy you a beer, yet you think you are deserving of a woman wiping your arse with her tongue? Please do us a favor and join the Darwin Awards, ok?

You're either adding and benefiting humanity, or you're not. And in the end, you only benefit yourself.

Many of the guys here are young, too. Some, never even post, so we don't know what they think. I honestly don't care about the community being found out whatsoever, it's the underlying mentality and attitude people here should be concerned. To most, women are nameless bags of trouble, only useful as *** dumpsters. Guys here feel superiority based on having a **** alone, when they've probably never even moved out of mommy and daddys basement. Yet, there are some guys who for good reason, live there, and are respectful, classy, MEN. Not boys. Not dudes. MEN. In a way, men are heroes, protectors of humanity. Doing right when no one else will. Standing up for something, when no one else can or will. Are you acting like a MAN? Isn't that how we can say we've progressed THIS far? Yeah, most guys these days want to act like BOYS, and will site FEMINISM?

COME ON GUYS!!!!

MEN, humanity, LIFE has been under attack since the dawn of life. We've survived and adapted by OUR STRENGTH, and yet, you're pvssy enough to blame so bogus ideal from bogus women who've never had the pleasure of a fat **** between their meaty thighs? GIMME A BREAK. Check yourself. Your mental fortitude is SHOT. Blaming everyone else describes how and where you're weak.

Guys here (not all of you) bandage themselves with the notion of the PRIZE, site great posters, than pretend to "be improved". Only to be worse off than before...an AFC with an attitude. Just b/c you can nail a chick, doesn't make you improved, great, or worth of mutual male respect. I'm sorry for you. Truly. I've spoken offline with a great many guys, guys who just by who they are have my respect, whether we disagree or not. They never needed to earn it, they had it, day 1. Who's so important to demand "you earn my respect?" Really? Is it a currency I can cash in? Do I get a BMW? Would you take a bullet if I saved up enough of your RESPECT CURRENCY? Come on!

Needless to say, look in the mirror. You're worse than the person you claim is trolling, or the person whom you down for asking a newb question, or the woman you down as a drama queen. It's truly shameful to see guys in their mid 20's or 30's behaving as such. If you do that to a STRANGER...what would you do with your own woman? Resort to violence and abuse, or pander like the AFC you never recovered from?

Guys are here to learn, explore, expand, and awaken, not to debase or deride one another. And if that's your masochistic goal, then I'm glad I'll be moving along soon because this place will have lost what was once something great.

A-Unit

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You, A-Unit are one of the few truly great men on this site. I don't always agree with you but I respect you...because your behavior warrants it. It's such a shame how much hate is hurled around here. Yeah, I get my share of it...but it's not just thrown at me...it is thrown at each other. I'm confident and secure in myself...so I can handle it. But there are guys here who are not confident or secure and it's them who I worry about most.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really agree with most of the ideas of your post, and I usually go by them. You know, maybe some of us are wrong, I always keep that possibility open. But this post here can also apply to Wyldfire just as much as it applies to us. Yes, it may be shameful that some of us, in our twenties and thirties participate in these flame wars. But what about Wyldfire, who is in her 40's and is suppose to be more mature? It's just as easy for her to turn the other cheek. All some of us are doing is holding her accountable for her actions, treating her as an equal here. Telling her when she is acting out of line, because we too, care about this forum.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only reason i still come here, besides crusiing the antyhing else forum when I am waiting for pages to load while working, is to provide help or at least to attempt to provide help, to people were in my position when I first came here. you are going to have your tolls, your people who don't listen, but that's life, that's espically the internet.

I do believe alot of posts can be answered by using the search funtion however

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caos ensues because I haven't released the Ultimate Gym Thread, don't worry, it's natural. It will soon end.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only to be worse off than before...an AFC with an attitude. Just b/c you can nail a chick, doesn't make you improved
Yeah it does. I couldn't have come anywhere close before I got into this stuff.

the only reason i still come here...to provide help
I come here to learn, to re-energize my DJ beliefs and attitude...
oh yeah...and also to bash the n00bs ;)

This Site Attracts Guys With Issues.
Of course this site attracts guys with issues. AFCs are less likely to realize their need for help than bAFCs (ie, below average chumps). To argue that any of our issues be incurable, however, is heresy against DJism...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's become increasingly evident over my time here that SS attracts guys with issues, some that may never go away. I've read some of the most bitter, vile, detestible material, comments and words, that shocks me to know end. Frankly, there's few guys I can say I'd game with here, or introduce to a female friend.
You're here, so is the pot calling the kettle black?

Put the multi page thread-attacks aside on Wyldfire
Troll behavior/recognizing one, takes an extra level of depth that some people (you?) have trouble recognizing. On the surface, the actual troll looks like the victim, and usually an effective troll will try to call added attention to the attacks (after having provoked them), including making separate threads for that very purpose. You have to step back and view the bigger picture to key in on the actual troll. The easiest way to identify one is to add up the number of personal attacks per person, and the one getting the most attacks is usually your troll.

We already know that gender doesn't provide the explanation as the troll wants us to believe because other females participate here with rarely (if ever) an attack.

You will notice the mods are picking up on this, and are more experienced that you probably are.

How would a troll respond to my post? Attack it or belittle it. An innocent would just ignore it and do so without even stating it. I can even overtly state this and it won't matter. They do have their weaknesses.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the Ignore feature if you find someone who is an attention w-ore, repetitive, or just plain annoying. Since I've turned it on the forums are much easier to read.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I come to this site to read up on some of your older posts A-Unit, which I find highly motivating.

But I agree that the forum is riddled with too much guy drama.

But you know what, who f*cking cares. I have too much going on in REAL life to take anything on a VIRTUAL forum seriously.

Just take what you can from this site. Like others said, ignore the trolls and flamers.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit is truly a future, legendary wiseman with a longass beard and shades who will meditate on a bigass mountain attracting many "ignorant" Men who have traveled hundreds of miles seeking his holy advice. :up:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well said A-Unit!!!!!

If guys ware well adjusted, most wouldn't need this forum (3/4 of posters would be gone.)

on a side note;
what women bashers don't understand is that; there are no quality woman, because there aren't any qality man that they can look up to, and work to get.....we need to grow up first, before we can expect if from somebody else.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
No way it's 3/4. Every guy has issues. Such as issues with guys who have issues.

The more AFC the board the worth it becomes. Most AFCs hang out in DJ forum. A guy who's recovering will post because he needs to get established, that's where negging and flaming come from. Most flaming occurs in DJ forums, then after that in fitness forum, and the least is in AE.. Because who cares about AE, it's where all the trolls hang out anyway. That's what those AFC think, because they take everything at face value.

Hanging out on the internet, that's the problem. Recipe for transformation got lost and confused at some point, it shouldn't be about proving what you read about by writing about it.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, love it A-unit, that's good ****.

The problem as I see it, per se, isn't issues. Part of being human is being riddled with emotional baggage, and as you age, it accumulates like that cholesterol that is thickening our arteries.

So issues are issues, and I think it's mighty hypocritical to bemoan issues in women when men are just as imperfect...we're human for chrissakes.

What drives me nuts is how many of the guys here hide behind their wanna-be DJ/Alpha bluster and tesosteronized anonymity.

There is one regular DJ on here who has gotten involved in the recent drama but yet I find many of his writings enlightening and eye-opening...but now it strikes me how short-sighted and close-minded this dude is revealing himself to be.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Spare me the feminist drivle. The fact of the matter is that most American guys are golden. Most American guys don't beat females, they are relatively sober, and they make decent to really good money. That is enough for them to get the girl of their dreams in the Former Soviet Union. So, please don't tell us how screwed up these guys are. They are confused because they continue to chase after a bunch of old pigs who would have to turn lesbo if they lived in a place like Ukraine. I am not kidding. 100% serious. If I had decided to make a life of it in America I would be lost as well. As it stands, I realize that I have a lot of qualities that beautiful girls desire. Good luck in even finding an actual beautiful girl in America circa 2007.

I have spent enough time behind 12 year old boys buying cheap vodka to know just how screwed up some guys are on this planet. I have spent time in provincial towns that are lacking in teenage girls because so many have been trafficked to places like Israel and Turkey. I constantly ask myself why so many amazingly beautiful girls get this hell, while fat pigs in America get to worry about whether Daddy will buy them a $1,000 prom dress. Trust me, American women, American homosexuals, and elderly Americans are some of the luckiest folks on this planet. All three groups should kiss the ground that they are living in America. If only more people would understand how blessed these groups are to be in such a country.

In conclusion, quit bashing American guys for being below par. They are not! They are only confused because they refuse to see what is beyond the horizon. If you don't believe me I challenge any of you to get a flight to any former FSU region. Then tell me that I am crazy. You won't.

The only guys that I can't stomach on here are the ones who brag about how studly they are. How low must you be to scream on the Internet about what kind of stud you are? We are all f****** up in different ways. We all have issues. It is called being human. Quit aiming for perfection.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a few can relate... I came to this site to learn and improve, but as somebody mentioned, the site is not geared enough toward advancement. Maybe if there were more subforums divided by level. I find myself visiting a couple other forums more now that have more specifics and are a bit more advanced. They are a bit more PUA related though. But the people are more focused on the task at hand. Less complaining, more technique. I pulled a lot of great information out of here, but I've sort of stalled in the learning process here. As a side note, I think anybody who takes all the drama so seriously should re-examine how better their time could be spent. It is entertaining but not really what I was looking for when I joined this site. It has potential and can improve beyond the other sites. It would just take a lot of work.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
...I came to this site to learn and improve, but as somebody mentioned, the site is not geared enough toward advancement. Maybe if there were more subforums divided by level....
That makes sense in theory but there's a good portion of the forum that wouldn't progress systematically through each level, they'd just jump to "the good stuff." Too much focus on the goal without an understanding of the building blocks to get them there.
blueguy said:
I find myself visiting a couple other forums more now that have more specifics and are a bit more advanced. They are a bit more PUA related though. But the people are more focused on the task at hand. Less complaining, more technique.
Those sites work well because they are very task oriented. Give the typical guy a very specific list of tasks to accomplish a goal and I'll be damned if the majority of them don't complete them accurately. These are the guys who can spin routines and run complicated squadrons with their wingmen. They practice through repetition and that works for most people (at least until they get into a situation they hadn't prepared for).
blueguy said:
...As a side note, I think anybody who takes all the drama so seriously should re-examine how better their time could be spent. It is entertaining but not really what I was looking for when I joined this site. It has potential and can improve beyond the other sites. It would just take a lot of work.
Perhaps, but that's assuming the we are all her for the same purpose. It may seem that way on the surface but lies underneath could be something completely different.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said, everyone has issues, just depends what flavour.

I am uneasy with terms like 'flaming' and 'negativity' used as evidence the site is broken or needs fixing. The internet isn't a tea-party, and I'm glad it's not. People can be anonymously blunt, and sometimes the truth needs to hurt.

It's also funny. I don't think we should all have to act friendly to show respect - friends tease each other. This site probably has the least bickering and sniping, friendly or otherwise, of any other site I've posted on.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE ARE NO SACRED COWS!

Jesus Christ.
You guys get stickied or get put in the DJ bible and you all become these unimpeachable authorities on everything.

Whether it's me, you, pook, gun, wyld, or whomever. Not everyone is going to agree with you.

I respect a lot of people here, I even respect her.
But this site is FOR men. It not exclusionary of women. But it is for men.
She wasn't kidnapped and forced to dispense her posts here.
Many of us disagree with her on an intellectual and logical level - not because we are these pathetic neanderthal-like misogynists.

Wyld has had 6 years and nearing 10k posts to articulate her perspective
She isn't some frail 11 year girl being bullied in the schoolyard. You don't need to be her man on a white horse.
I sure as hell have been pretty decent and articulate with her in my disagreement. I sure as hell have been an incredible guy to women I have known in my life. I personally have no hatred toward women. To label us all as pathetic just because many of us (mods included) don't agree with her we are lumped into some cateogory of misogynistic asshvles?

BTW I'm not mad at anyone or anything.
Some people might think that from the way I write.
Even when I sound like I'm hopping mad, I'm just being goofy mad - Like the comedian Lewis Black :D
I may rant like I'm a raging loony, but I'm all about the POSITIVITY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k61AN4fynDM

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-unit,
I respect what you write for the most part, but sometimes things get misunderstood by readers. For example this post seems like you have a superiority complex (issue) and you blast those who dont act in the manner that you would want them to.

You cant tell people how to act, what is right, or that they are destroying themselves, especially not being in a position to know them. This is the problem, as well as the beauty, of the internet. I have no idea if people would act like this without the veil of anonymity or not.

We are all mostly victims of a hypersensitive reality that demands PC behavior that offends no one from 9-5. At the same time we are given a blackbox where we can be whatever we really feel and never risk repercussions on the net. I try not to be a douchebag as often as I can, but at the same time I know that my writing may be interpreted as obnoxious by some. I treat most threads on this site as I would a question from my little brother, there is tough love, there is advice as best as I can put it, and there is also wake up calls.

For all I know the guy here who I think has issues and is an ******* might be the same guy that I work next to, or the one I've been friends with since I was 5.

Most of the time that I'm disturbed it is on a thread that I open figuring that I'll be disturbed.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

No such complex. An air of arrogance? Yes, I have that in real life. I wouldn't put that on anyone here. I don't know you personally, and I regard everyone equally.

And for the most part, guys responding to this post are NOT the ones I'm referring to.

What I'm referring to is also NOT offering you're differing opinion on anything...because THAT is why we come here. Rather, it's the manner in which guys behave...downing one another, or jumping all over them b/c they want to date or have dated a divorced woman or woman with children, or whatever. It's the internet, so more than a sliver of patience must be extended. However, it's COUNTER-productive for people to behave that way. One hand, guys will site the Feminist-American society for some of life's ills, and on the other, bash fellow posters. I find it stupid to do that no matter how awful their post is. If it's THAT troll-like, why respond at all? I.e. don't feed the trolls.

More importantly...if you're not helping the cause, you're hurting it. Either through ignorance of something, or just being entirely counterproductive. Something I have found interesting on Tucker Max's boards and 1 reason I respect him is that he's WELL-educated beyond college. They have a reco'd reading list that is lengthy, and he can put his money where his mouth. One of the FIRST things he recommends is being able to put together points of a discussion, support them, and argue for them if need be. More often than not, guys can't do that here. On his boards, you'd get torn to pieces for crappy, illogical points that have no basis. Here, it happens all the time. The mentality for the purpose is not following properly. Do you see what I am trying to say?

We want better, we want more, but we don't ACT like it.

Are we all screwed up?

Absolutely. Imperfection IS perfection in my opinion. Without some GAP between where we are, to where we desire or ought to be, existence would be nil. We'd just...."be."

Be should come here.
Blurt out what they feel/think.
Sound it off the boards.
And realize, we're a little loopy.
That's ok.
It's not ok to inflict other people with that mentality.
And really WE HAVE A CHOICE in what we feel, think, say or do.
THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY.
But most don't want it.
As it takes GREAT power and awareness to hold that power as your's, and your's alone. It's such a great power that some liken it to being "godly." I won't go that far, but realizing it is HUGE.

What are we as men, if not better today than we were tomorrow?
What are we as men, if we don't treat ourselves and everyone else, better than they treat us?
What are we as men, if we pander to someone else's level, rather than our own?
What are we here for, as men, if we're not at least civil amongst one another?

Someone cited feminism. Citing anything or anyone BUT yourself, leaves you with less than 100% responsibilty and choice, doesn't it? Just because world events happen, doesn't mean you have to respond or think as expected, does it? Just because some guys believe our females in America or trash, or are dumpsters of some kind, doesn't mean they have to vile human beings toward ALL women does it? So fine, 50% of the women are under the "magic spell" of feminism. Ok. So What. Do you have to ACCEPT that fact? Can you actually CHANGE a whole person? Would you want to change a person? Would they BE a person if you could change them and make them be whatever you told them to be?

I find that the more you ACKNOWLEDGE something or the more you PUSH against something, the greater it becomes. The more you worry about feminism, the more encounters you'll have with it. The more women confirming it simply because your mind is trained to see it. The same as your mind will be trained to find the new car you're driving everywhere, b/c you see it. Out of the zillions of things this world has present, whatever your mind FOCUSES on it, it will pull out and say "Yes this exists, now what?" We can't FATHOM all the things that exist. Our minds don't work that way, especially in light of ADD and other such diseases (or purported diseases).

Consider the AFC who never knew such a website as this existed, or that there are special CUES to women which you can understand on some level that assist you in getting closer or further from her. That guy was acting haphazardly and without knowledge of this existence. NOW, he sees that type of stuff EVERYWHERE.

So the argument that FEMINISM exists is VERY flawed. It ONLY exists IF you allow it into your reality. If some guy dates a woman who doesn't subscribe to feminism, doesn't talk about it, doesn't believe in it, doesn't read about it, never hears about it from his friends and family...does it exist TO HIM? No. It does not. It's not an issue. FEMINISM has never been something I concerned myself with. On the "main stage" we call the MEDIA or SOCIETY, it may be seen, but who cares? You choose the life you want to lead, and what comes into or goes out of your life.

Anyways.
/End Rant
/Hop off my soap box.

My point wasn't guys here are screwed, but when you look back on things, that we're here to grow, and build, and get beyond ourselves, it doesn't seem like that happens. At least not as often as it should by guys who claim to be "prizes."

A-Unit