Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this sh*t works

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First let me say that for the most part, I have my own style when it comes to picking up women. I am more of a shoot from the hip, improv kinda guy....

Last night I went out with a friend to some bars in Nashville, TN. I saw a target and I went for it. (probably a 9.1) I was basically just being myself, but I took time watch myself in action. I produced a simple but effective opener..........I progressed to kino....I noticed that literally 25 seconds after I touched her arm as I said something, she grabbed my arm. I mirrored her posture, her tone, her energy level...................told some jokes, got her laughing, ..................made silly jokes abouut her huge purse..............I got her number, but didn't leave..........I stuck around and ending up making out with her at the bar....................then she asked me where I was staying...........I took her back to my room and the rest is history. This site rocks, I love you guys.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Kino is essential when it comes to attracting women. Kino will lead to more touching, sexual touch, and finally - sex.

If you REALLY want to escalate your game, try creating social proof in your settings. Women will feed off each others' competition and jealousy. It's really amazing to see how competitive women are when they want something. Ever see women clawing at each other over a bargain bin full of clothes? They'll do the same thing when it comes to a desirable man.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

Good on you, kingwilliam.

:yes: :yes: @ Desdinova's points.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you REALLY want to escalate your game, try creating social proof in your settings. Women will feed off each others' competition and jealousy. It's really amazing to see how competitive women are when they want something. Ever see women clawing at each other over a bargain bin full of clothes? They'll do the same thing when it comes to a desirable man.
One of the best weapons in my arsenal....

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
First let me say that for the most part, I have my own style when it comes to picking up women. I am more of a shoot from the hip, improv kinda guy....

Last night I went out with a friend to some bars in Nashville, TN. I saw a target and I went for it. (probably a 9.1) I was basically just being myself, but I took time watch myself in action. I produced a simple but effective opener..........I progressed to kino....I noticed that literally 25 seconds after I touched her arm as I said something, she grabbed my arm. I mirrored her posture, her tone, her energy level...................told some jokes, got her laughing, ..................made silly jokes abouut her huge purse..............I got her number, but didn't leave..........I stuck around and ending up making out with her at the bar....................then she asked me where I was staying...........I took her back to my room and the rest is history. This site rocks, I love you guys.
We need details.... like, what was your opener?

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opener had something to do with the two of sticking together because we were both so beautiful...........she thought it was funny. I was buzzing from 3 or 4 beers. As far as the social value is concerned **** was going my way. I knew several people in the establishment including several hot women who would casually come by and say hi....................

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:

so basically you were mimizing her posture, tone and making her think in her mind you were 'complatiable'...

your probably onto something here, I always here the good pick up artists are the ones that like chameloins that always change to the particular girl.