Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this really disturbed me

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of, let me start by wishing happy new year to everyday DJ here.

now tonight we had the new year here and im just back home.
i was partying with sum friends in my class at a friend's house.
i was sitting at a time with a girl who is so close to me and is a friend of mine, not more. we were talking when suddenly my friend came in kinda drunk and sat between the two of us. he opened the conversation with me and started talking to me bout a girl that ive been talking to for a while at skool.
he told me almost everything i talked to her bout when i last saw her at skool.., eveything i told her, i was so shocked to even hear from him the details and the boring nonsense things i said too...i felt like all i talked to her bout was so lame .. he mentioned details which arent intresting to mention here and which he said word by word and I couldnt remember word by word wut i said to her that last time i saw her.
then he left, but i followed him and asked how he did kno all that... it seemed that his brother knows her very well and is a close friend to her... she told him everything that day and he told his brother(who is my friend) wut he was told...and now i hear all wut I said to a girl from my friend!
that really shocked me, especially that i dont like girls that tell everything they talk with a boy to their friends.
now i wana ask u guys wut u think of that... wut if u were in my place? why did she tell him everything? why did i hear it back from my friend?
life is so f.ckin me. at times i feel like i shouldnt talk to girls anymore, this is really disturbing to the mood

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, why isnt anyone replyin??
u guys make me feel like my situation is impossible to deal with

justinsane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Georgey said:
damn, why isnt anyone replyin??
u guys make me feel like my situation is impossible to deal with
first off nobody will reply till the late afternoon cuz they drunk and all. Guess it's up to me. How close were with this girl? From wut i read so far I think you give out your trust too easily. If it were to happen to me I would confront her and acknowledge that certain things should not be said. Just shrug off and if she cares she would take back to wut she said. There are plenty of women out there if not in lebanon then syria.

Sorry I got a cold and I hope to get it cured soon :(

Reaction score
Lebanon dude, this is not severe - women talk and then they talk some more - Could be two things --- one - she likes you and so she is happy to share it with someone else or she doesn't like you and thinks you are silly so she shares your conversation with someone else.

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Lebanon dude, this is not severe - women talk and then they talk some more - Could be two things --- one - she likes you and so she is happy to share it with someone else or she doesn't like you and thinks you are silly so she shares your conversation with someone else.

ahh well, i could see that too dude.. but how can i make sure which one of these 2 it is?