Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Post Will Solve All Your Problems

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Understand, that the inner world that you see on the inside, is the real world, while the world you see around you is nothing more but a manifestation of another man’s inner world. And I challenge you, to allow your inner world to come forth. I challenge you to bring out the “God” from within, and “create” your surroundings, create your world, create the new you. At the end of the day, nothing beats and a king, and a king is a man who rules in his world. Now ponder, are you ruling in your world, or somebody else’s? May God bless you, and assist you in all your paths.
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding. That's the magic bullet motha ****as. This is the ultimate truth and magic key to women. Exept your not a god or king, your just a man. This will get ya women. lol they eat your essence. You guys are having trouble getting women because your eating the women's essence or other guys.. etc.. it's being flipped. Chicks think your *****es. You are acting as if you don't have a soul.. lol that's their job. :rock:

This is fvcking it. Read this again and don't come back.. I've figured this out as well through tons of sh!t. That's the secret. This is not sarcasm. Now don't return.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
But I need the best pick-up line ever! All that inner game crap is stupid. I just want some moves I can use NOW!

/sarcasm

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol and that's where a bunch of guy's get confused..

Again.. your looking for their attention.. it's being flipped.

This does not mean be ****y or arrogant assh0le.. it means have and control your own life. I use to miss that point.

Fill your life with peace while giving off vibes like ya matter. It's really this simple.
The girl's will stop giving you so much trouble. Trust me.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David deangelo said this. As well as pook, I think, pretty much. "Who's reality are you in?"

Reaction score
I don't get it... I must be retarded. So will someone spoon feed the info? Does it mean you should stop caring what other ppl think or perceive you as and just do what you want and act like your an alpha male? or is there a hidden meaning to the quote and more metaphorical like the matrix or fight club?

Reaction score
Gubby said:
David deangelo said this. As well as pook, I think, pretty much. "Who's reality are you in?"
Are u trying to scam or trick me? are you on drugs? "what kind of reality are u in?" WTF I'm in my own reality or are u telling me this is all fake? and I'm in someone else's? that's deep why cant u just say BE A MAN AND LIVE YOUR LIFE? isn't that what your saying?