Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This new girl a hoe?

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so I just met this girl, she's 26, and on our first time goin for drinks she asks me if I've ever used the internet to find chicks. I said no, and she goes on to tell me that she is getting emails everyday from dudes, and that she has hooked up in the past.

She then goes on to tell me how her roomate looks out for her, but always makes her feel guilty if she smokes, or sleeps with the wrong guy or whatever, as if it is a common thing.

Now I just met her, and I'm just scoping things out cause she does look good and all, but is this a bad sign or what?

Is she like trying to just be upfront and let me know whats up? Is she trying to hint she just wants to hook up with me?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick reads HO all over but oh well.

Enjoy her for now or move on.

M.A.C.

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she kept bringing up the fact that she meets guys and they soon find themselves in the "friends only zone." And she wa slike some guys are cool with that, and some are not.... lol

So I asked her after the third time if she was trying to drop a hint on me.... she said no, not at all. Anyway I got some action at the end of the first time out so I'm not worried about dropping into that zone (not gonna happen, no tampons here) but WTF is she trying to say...?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound like she's one of those blabbermouth's

If you can hadle it, your sure to have fun.

If she's hot, I'd go along for the ride until someone else comes along....

Have fun.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this girl has some ho-like tendancies but its no big deal, i mean in there own way every girl has a bit of hoe in them so, not suprising, some of them actually express it. I wouldn't be put off by this too much...depending on the size and condition of the guys she's sluting herself to.

I say its a booty call at best and bad situation waiting to happen at worst.

Reaction score
dont b an idiot and fall in love with her **** - when she starts telling u what to do and u do it and u start trying to please her - run!!!!!

SAY NO TO HOS - IF SHE AINT YOU WIFE SHE'S HOING!

Reaction score
y do u have a ? mark --- is this girl a ho? in your title ---- u know already if u dont then your a chump - next time use an !!!!! exclamation point and make a screaming statement --- read your title out loud with an exclamation point emphasis and then read it again out loud in the form as a question (read this as if u r an actor) -- now yhat u did this u tell me what u think.

do this test everytime (read above) u meet a new girl that is not a virgin and she is telling u about her past pimps - and after u had a one nite stand with her - and after she gave u a blow job - or after she invites u back to her place or she comes to yours after a few days of knoeing u - or after u see her promiscuios dress - or after u hear her vulgar mouth or after u see her flirting....etc

All american girls are *****s !!!!!! (fools) - that right i said all -- and its the weak white males that r marrying the nastiest of the bunch because they dont have any self-respect and act like an AFC desperate bastards.

Quit asking if she is a ***** - if she aint doing it with her husband she is wh@ring - how hard is that to remember? even if she is doing it to u - yes she is a ho - just your temporary ho i hope - and not your wife!

SAY NO TO HOS!!!!!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ok, let's drop the romance-novel-fairy-tale-hallmark-greeting-card bullsh1t right now. This girl right here is the prototypical 20-something American female. They like sex; they like sex with multiple partners; they like to be free to have sex with as many multiple partners as possible. They are not going to fall in "love" with you. When an attractive man comes along who initiates physical contact, they will not hesitate to have sex with them. It doesn't matter what their status happens to be. It doesn't matter if you (or any other man) has been designated as the "boyfriend." They are going to do what they want to do regardless of anyone else's feelings. There is an excellent article on the main page ("another secret of attraction" or something like that), read it right now. Stop trying to control these women. Stop trying to label them as well. To call a woman a "slut" or a "ho" would be to imply that her behavior somehow deviates from what is normal. This kind of behavior is, in fact, very much normal and very much accepted within our society. Now it is your job to DEAL with that fact.

Just like the Matrix, so does sexuality have certain parameters or rules that we all must abide by. These rules may evolve over a number of years, but never at any given time will you be able to successfully operate outside of the set boundaries. You are not Neo. Learn to play the game. Women do it very well, and so can you.

Reaction score
u r not getting it r u - "she is doing what others are doing" so this is normal and not necessarily being a ho or slut - u must b a white chump! A ho or slut is not a relative term nor is it an index - nor an average - IT IS WHAT IT IS! Is a man not a CHUMP since he is only doing what most other guys are doing - this is normal behavior so lets not call him a chump! I think don juans know the answer to that... dont b afraid of women and recognize them for what they r - dont make yourself an apologist or a liar - doesnt look or sound very masculine.

SAY NO TO HOS!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A ho or slut is not a relative term nor is it an index - nor an average
It is an outmoded classification that no longer accurately applies to modern American society's evolution of young women.

sql

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
dont b an idiot and fall in love with her **** - when she starts telling u what to do and u do it and u start trying to please her - run!!!!!
yep

honestly, let me ask you one thing:

does it matter if shes a hoe or not?

i mean, other than the obviouse need to use protection, but in terms of everything else does it really matter? are you going to marry this girl? are you evaluating her as a potential wifey? are you thinking of letting a flakey girl who appears to have multiple partners become a central figure in your life?

i dont know her or her story, but i can tell your guts trying to warn you that shes not wifey material. so given that, if you just bang her bricks a few time, put her number in your black book, and shelf her in the adult friend zone with no emotional attachments, then you'll be in a sweet spot.

my 2 cents.

Reaction score
"outmoded" , "evolution" what in sam-hill r u on crack! hos been around forever and a day - "no longer applies" - ru a college student - u've been listening to all those hos and homosexuals too long - obviously brainwashed by this society's standards of what a man or woman is....truth is never outmoded nor does it ever evolve nor does it "no longer appliy" to todaystandards - truth is - that American hos r everywhere and u fools r making them your girlfriends and wives and then when your cute ho gets fat, old,and ugly (33 years old) then u say "y did i ever marry this wh@re"!!...

...then in final exasperation u say "Y O Y DIDNT I TAKE THE BLUE PILL"

SAY NO TO HOS

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good sql... Obviously at my age (25) I'm not going to be looking for virgins out there, of course she is going to have done a few guys in the past.

So I'm definately gonna use protection and all. But the thing is I just cannot and will not be sleeping with a girl if I think there will even be the potential of her sleeping with dudes on the side. Thats just ****in nasty. Even if I'm only banging her, I gotta be the only one.

So thats where Im at right now. If I get the feeling she is still open and even passively looking around, bye bye sweetheart, Daddy's goin back to the bar to find somethin new.

I'm just trying to figure out at this point if she is just trying to be upfront which is cool, or if she is just f%^ckin around and flakey.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
"But the thing is I just cannot and will not be sleeping with a girl if I think there will even be the potential of her sleeping with dudes on the side."

On the side of what, you just met this girl, you have no relationship with her yet. She can sleep with anyone she wants too, and you'd be a fool to care.

"So thats where Im at right now. If I get the feeling she is still open and even passively looking around, bye bye sweetheart, Daddy's goin back to the bar to find somethin new."

Uhh, why wouldnt she be looking around, you two aren't together, she is still single.

"I'm just trying to figure out at this point if she is just trying to be upfront which is cool, or if she is just f%^ckin around and flakey."

No, what your doing is reading WAY to far into something a girl said. Do you think she would try to clue you in that she was a slut? No, girls dont like to be called sluts! She was just making conversation about her roommate.

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -k2

No, what your doing is reading WAY to far into something a girl said. Do you think she would try to clue you in that she was a slut? No, girls dont like to be called sluts! She was just making conversation about her roommate.
Youre right, I shouldn't be so worried at this point. You see I just finished a 2 year relationship. She was cool and all but it didn't work- whatever. So I might still be stuck in that mode right now, which is kinda funny ....

Your right I should relax and just see what happens. Maybe she was just nervous and it came out a little wrong... who knows at this point.

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
It is an outmoded classification that no longer accurately applies to modern American society's evolution of young women.
That's total BS. It does accurately apply because it is a universal truth that has been around since the beginning of mankind. No matter how the feminists and F.A.G.s try to make the abnormal appear normal it goes against inbred human nature. Being a "HO" is more than just sleeping with lots of guys. It also the whacked out mind, body and soul that come with it. To suggest there is no psychological or emotional baggage that comes with being a HO is a fallacy created by Utopian feminists and effeminate males that bought into that crap..

I have many female friends and one truth is certain. The one's that have screwed lots of guys are the most spun and confused about love and themselves. The ones that have had a few partners and only in serious, long-term relationships seem happier and more well-adjusted. Coincidence? I think not.

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and just to add to this little story. The first time me and this girl sort of made plans she cancelled the day of. They weren't really plans it was more like "so you wanna hang out next week, ok maybe Tuesday." So anyway she called me that Tuesday and said she was too busy, but maybe we could just have sex. I'm like what, are you kiddin me? Are you trying to test me here? She kinda laughed and said she didn't mean anything by it....

So, after we finally did go out for drinks I was making out with her in front of her house and she is like all moaning and stuff like were are f*%ckin already. ok.. So then she starts saying "Oh I should go in", and I'm all hold on a second there's no rush. Then she goes "I'm not gonna have sex tonight you know" once again im like whaa?? relax I'm not tryin all that. We make out a little more and then she basically pushes me off and is all giggling about it.

So the way I figure she might have just been embarrased. I have no problem making out with girls right at the bar or in the middle of the dancefloor or whatever. The other possibility is she really did want it and was holding herself back. I mean I know I had her laughing and staring in my eyes all evening, so I'm sure she was ready.....

sql

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, it seems to me you're doing ok. maybe shes a little flakey and shes working out her inner reasoning to bOinK you. who knows. imho, it doesnt really matter. you talked to her you got somewhere, the next step i guess is baking her bacon, altough if it were me that she had asked about sex in that phone convo, ida been like wait a sec i'll be right over.

its kinda wierd comin out of a relationship, but please remember the rules you may have played by before dont apply. you know her better than anyone else on this board, if your gut tells you shes just teasing, then move on but dont give up this hand - move on to her cutest friend and bring a wingman for her the next time around: change the dynamic a bit to keep it interesting. and by all means, dont put all your eggs in this basket, and dont get emotionally attached. you know better.

cheers

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part of all this is imagining that this ho will "settle down" and marry some poor sucker AFC who will have to take care of her after all her wh0ring... I do not want to be a hypocrite about all this but you will never see dietzcoi paying out of his pocket to take care of any of these hos ever again...

Dietzcoi