This' ll sound stupid but...

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
...how does one show sexual interest/make advances to a woman? That's my main issue right now. I have no problems in bed , it's how to get them there that's my dilemna.

I m asking because ive had that remark often lately.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop second guessing yourself, have a few shots, maybe 2, and let loose. Look a girl in her eyes, right through to her soul and stand tall when you look and talk to them, show them that dominance.... I have no problem at all getting them to bed, I just have a problem not wanting to bail on them emotionally after. ha

I will tell you something that works pretty well.. While you are in a nerve racking situation just think to yoursel, "what would my dad think of me" by the way you are acting and conducting yourself. If you hold your dad highly you will want him looking at you with pride, not embarrassment... that works for me in many situations in life.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a virgin?!

Be physically aggressive and continue to push the edge. Grabbing, touching, feeling, caressing etc...

Overwhelm her with your presence.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm no virgin.

I just wanted to know how to show interest without being pushy or needy

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teddy_Beer said:

That's a great question! :confused:

I wonder if something like that could be found in this "Bible" thing I keep hearing about. I mean, I'd go read it, I know the link is right there at the bottom of the page. But, I'd rather just have someone give me the answer. What can I say, I'm super lazy! Does anyone here actually read that stuff?

If you find the answer in there, please be sure to come back and let us know.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Does anyone here actually read that stuff?
No, that's what you're here for...to answer questions like this. LOL

Teddy_Beer said:
Houston, we have a problem. If you're asking this...then that is the problem. It's a mentality bro and we could give you do this & that...but you lack the instinct.

However, just to be helpful I will bite. Kino...start touching her ASAP. Touch her shoulder or hand or back when talking. Move into her personal space...close. If she's not interested she will back off. Hug...this is the prequel to kissing. Kissing...prequel to making out. Make out...prequel to sex.

If at any of these steps she hesitates, back up & try again. If she hesitates twice, stop completely. Wait 20 minutes & then bounce politely...citing (tired, just forgot I have to, etc). If you're a d1ck about it, she will read through it all. If you make the bounce seem coincidental, she will want more.

Hope this helps bud.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outlaw_ said:
No, that's what you're here for...to answer questions like this. LOL

Houston, we have a problem. If you're asking this...then that is the problem. It's a mentality bro and we could give you do this & that...but you lack the instinct.

However, just to be helpful I will bite. Kino...start touching her ASAP. Touch her shoulder or hand or back when talking. Move into her personal space...close. If she's not interested she will back off. Hug...this is the prequel to kissing. Kissing...prequel to making out. Make out...prequel to sex.

If at any of these steps she hesitates, back up & try again. If she hesitates twice, stop completely. Wait 20 minutes & then bounce politely...citing (tired, just forgot I have to, etc). If you're a d1ck about it, she will read through it all. If you make the bounce seem coincidental, she will want more.

Hope this helps bud.
oh my goodness....

this is so ridiculously obvious i feel dumb for never realising it..

I also now realise I missed on HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES!!!

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teddy_Beer said:
oh my goodness....

this is so ridiculously obvious i feel dumb for never realising it..

I also now realise I missed on HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES!!!
That's alright. Now go out & KILL the next hundreds of opportunities. Then, 10 years from now, when you're my age & you've killed hundreds of opportunites...and you see a guy asking about this stuff...lend him some advice bro.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just view it as steps, man. If you can't reach the next one and she's resisting, back off and try at another time. If she still resists, then forget her and move on, she's not interested. Keep a simple mentality, don't over think it. Good luck.