This little experiment shed some light to why women are inferior

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://blog.interviewing.io/we-buil...-in-technical-interviews-heres-what-happened/

There it is. Women are less smarter and less successful is not because of sexist employers/society/government or whatever it is feminists like to put the blame on. It is because women would give up faster than men. Their own self-doubts cause themselves to quit. Women can't handle rejection.

Feel free to use in all your arguments against feminists.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I see some truth to your comments. Women can't handle rejection all right. Also, they give up because they are impatient and entitled creatures who don't want to work for anything, they want resources, benefits, etc. handed to them for little or no effort. Little effort would be opening their legs. Otherwise, less effort than that which is NONE. And sadly, it is AFC men with no spine who enable women engaging in this behavior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure. These creatures literally have an ATM between their legs. All they gotta do is let the ATM machine be catchy to the eye.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a vicious cycle... our culture and society are mostly codependent. We approve and support this bad behavior. It makes me sick sometimes. The foolishness of it all. Good thing, I have better things to do. ☺

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sharkie,
Women inferior?....Well yeah,we can point to objective measures like the Olympic records and beat our chests,but in many areas some near and dear to us like dating,they are streets ahead of us...Our emotional skills were described by one well known sociologist as being as a little Country Road compared to a six lane super highway...One thing is certain,their ability to multi skill can be quite remarkable...this is deeply rooted in their genetic inheritance,having to look after young infants in a hostile environment while searching for food,soon weeded out the inferior,selective evolution/adaptation saw to the rest...Nowhere is this more apparent than on the Dancing scene...I dance the Argentine Tango...a very tricky dance...A Woman given the same learning opportunities can be a good Dancer in say two years,a Man takes between six and ten years if ever!...In Ballroom,I have been to and taught in several beginners classes...Most of the Girls will have the hang of it at the end of say eight lessons...but more than half the Guys will never be seen again...I suppose a driving instructor might have a different tale but I would still like to be the Devils Advocate LOL.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Our emotional skills were described by one well known sociologist as being as a little Country Road compared to a six lane super highway...
True.. BUT.. Emotions don't design and build six lane super highways and other critical infrastructure in the 'real world'. Just sayin'. :D

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty,
Yes of course you are right.