Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is your WAKE UP CALL

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not me?
Why not now?

What else do I have to wait for?
What is wrong with today?
Right this minute!
We all know tomorrow never comes.
No one is going to give me what I want. It is up to me.
I have to do it myself – By changing the way I think on a daily basis, hourly basis, and even minute by minute.

There is no reason at all why I can’t have what I want or why I cant have it now! Today this minute, this second—all I need to do is change my thinking.

Indulge in life.

I will master a change; a process of change that encourages myself to drink long and hard from the cup of life, to capture every drop of adventure and success that comes my way.

In every area of life there exists a common cycle of change a personal metamorphosis that transforms ordinary human beings into extraordinary souls who are able to rise above the crowd and soar to new heights of achievement and greatness.

Success is really a passion for living.

Your passion is your key, it is buried deep inside.

Burning Desire
The power of the moment > the ability to think and do whatever you want.

Feel it running through your veins, visualize the power running through your veins and in your blood.

“Anyone can dabble, but once you really commit yourself – then it’s in your blood, running through your veins.” - BIll COsby's quote

Allow the best and highest in your nature to burst into your daily life.

Seize the moment. Let your desire flow from deep inside, make a commitment, right here and right now to become SOMEONE EXTRAORDINARY, AND MAKE SOMETHING MORE IN YOUR LIFE. BECOME DETERMINED TO GIVE 100% DAILY AND TO ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

Electro magnetic focus
Defining a clear goal is the most powerful force this created universe has ever known.
Some are willing to accept the ordinary…others are compelled to create the EXTRAORDINARY.