Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why online/facebook game sucks! (halp!)

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a family friend of ours, she lives kinda far but in the following months she might move to my city and I want to be able to give her the warm welcome ;)

Anyways this morning she was at my house, I just flirted with her a bit, but then her and her dad must go so quickly just went and added each other on facebook (top that, I didnt shower just rolled out of bed unshaven and all lol) we were at the couch with our iphones out lmao

Anyways I emailed her at lunch

Me: Ei, number?
Her: :p

No idea how else to react/respond to this lol

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shoulda got her number when she was in the room with you. be a man and message her to give you her number. Overcomplicating things smh

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just respond with "?"

There's laconic and then there's unnecessarily short. Your first message should have been more along the lines of "hey, we got cut short yesterday, what's your # I'll text you". If you want her number that is, but really it's not necessary with Facebook. FB is enough contact (since most people have smartphones now) to set up a date.

PS. your title is misleading, it should be "I suck at online/facebook game" not "online/facebook game sucks". Some of us do well.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Just respond with "?"

There's laconic and then there's unnecessarily short. Your first message should have been more along the lines of "hey, we got cut short yesterday, what's your # I'll text you". If you want her number that is, but really it's not necessary with Facebook. FB is enough contact (since most people have smartphones now) to set up a date.

PS. your title is misleading, it should be "I suck at online/facebook game" not "online/facebook game sucks". Some of us do well.
Worked like a charm!

me: ?
her: hey tell your folks thanks for the coffee, and dad extends his thanks as well :)
me: only if u give me ur number first
her: lol 123456789

I gotta learn this thing lol Its not as comfortable, or good as gaming someone face to face, I cannot showcase my aloofness nor can I kino and whatnot :down: nor can I talk my way out of my ahem! physical imperfections (aesthetically speaking)