Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why I "hate" women, don't date, and have commitment issues

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Of course you met a girl on Tinder and you are going to cry about women being bad. GOOD LORD, wtf is wrong with men these days?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this girl is a party girl (and she sounds like it) then it's not uncommon for them to feel resistance and anxiety when it seems like someone is developing feelings or a desire for a relationship with them. There's no doubt you came off this way to her; as well as needy.

I ask her to hangout on friday of last week and she tells me that she might be "coming down with strep"--from her snapchats that was definitely a lie and she was out on Saturday
This is not sociopathic behavior. This is typical Low-Self Esteem Party Girl behavior. I dealt with many girls like this during my days of online dating. I feel like you expect a woman to just come out and say "I feel like you're moving too fast"... or "I feel like we're getting too close" or whatever; so then you two can have some magical talk....

But that's not how girls like this work.... They come up with excuses and if they start to feel upset that they might be hurting you - they'll project that onto you. Now, you are a source of grief for them. Something to be avoided.

This is ****ing tinder man. Besides craigslist - it's pretty much the sluttiest place to find women. It's a good place to find ready sluts. But it's a terrible place to find women looking for relationships.... If you sail in certain seas you catch certain kinds of fishes....

-I texted her asking how her throat was over the weekend--no response
-Texted her this morning--pretty sure there'll be no response
Whether you believe in **** tests or not....

This is pure garbage and a fail.

She bull****ted you, and you responded with compassion. You responded with concern. I don't know how you can be on this site and think that's the correct way to respond.

The answer is you moving on to other girls.

The answer is you giving her silence the minute she bull****ted you. I'm talking complete and total neglect from that point on.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
contrary to popular believe it is now men whom become far more attached in the initial stages of dating these days than indeed the woman would

she has quite clearly deemed her value higher than yours , hence the ghosting

your rational male brain is of course unable to understand this because you have fvcked her and therefore she should now be at your command .......

but it doesn't work like this anymore the value of poon is too high and men are paying it whatever the price which is just making it rise

as I keep preaching

take what you can get while you can get it

nothing is ever permanent these days and you better believe EVERYTHING is temporary

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you all have it ass backwards.

She started acting relationshippy and love-dovey when we were together; telling me she wanted to "feel" something during sex, wanting me to take her out for dinner, spend the night, cook me breakfast, then asking me to come back over later that same day and take her out to a movie (which I rejected), etc. I actually wanted a short break after all that (didn't say it), and I NEVER wanted to be her boyfriend. I wanted a consistent, honest, straight-forward friends with benefits. After posting this topic I actually think she's an even bigger manipulative piece of sh*t, because it's now obvious that she was purposely trying to get me to catch feeling. F*cking military women. Never date these kunts--they're all f*cking nuts.

I always get pissed when someone ignores me. I always have and always will. It's in my nature. Being ignored is my number one pet peeve right up there alongside tailgating.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
In that case, you don't need a girlfriend, you need a dog. They will never ignore you. Hey, you can even fck your dog and he STILL wont ignore you. Either that, or start lowering your standards to find someone with low market value and zero self esteem who will worship the ground you walk on.

Grow up, you massive fcking crybaby.
Reported and ignored. I take it you know a lot about bestiality from personal experience? Lol dude you sound like the angriest keyboard warrior virgin with these pathetic insults. We can all tell that you act tough on here because you're a p*ssy in real life.

Nice post count. Over 1k since 2014. Maybe go outside once in a while?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reported and ignored. I take it you know a lot about bestiality from personal experience? Lol dude you sound like the angriest keyboard warrior virgin with these pathetic insults. We can all tell that you act tough on here because you're a p*ssy in real life.

Nice post count. Over 1k since 2014. Maybe go outside once in a while?
Oh, can 'we' all, indeed. Speaking for everyone now are 'we'?

I think you'll find a lot of other responses to this pathetic thread mirror my sentiments.

My friend, I post here in order to give something back to a community that has given me so much. What your opinion of that is, is really lost on me. Report all you want. I think you might find that the moderators agree with what I have to say.

You attitude smacks of entitlement. If you can't deal with cold hard truths that red pill men have to offer you, by way of advice, why not just p!ss off back to your sad little existence, texting away at girls who ignore you, getting angry at casual acquaintances and tailgaters.

Pathetic.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you all have it ass backwards.

She started acting relationshippy and love-dovey when we were together; telling me she wanted to "feel" something during sex, wanting me to take her out for dinner, spend the night, cook me breakfast, then asking me to come back over later that same day and take her out to a movie (which I rejected), etc.
This is the process of things. But does not mean you can treat her with respect after she's disrespected you.

I actually wanted a short break after all that (didn't say it), and I NEVER wanted to be her boyfriend.
If you want a short break - you don't have to verbalize it. Just do it. Would have probably helped things.

I wanted a consistent, honest, straight-forward friends with benefits.
Friends with benefits cannot be consistent. Are rarely honest. And never expect straight-forwardness from a woman (that's a common trait in a man, but not in most women).

I always get pissed when someone ignores me. I always have and always will. It's in my nature. Being ignored is my number one pet peeve right up there alongside tailgating.
Then you will always have this issue. Not just with women; but with humans. No one.... Especially someone you're in a casual relationship with owes you anything.

What you owe to yourself though is the ability to move on to the next one. And not treat disrespect with respect.