Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why everyone who debates politics are idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was watching the john oliver show and what i saw on the show just took the cake as far as politics

someone earlier this year, initiated an act that will allow for restaurants and **** to donate food to charities and food drives and use it as a tax write off. there is a tax write now but it's not permanent andd that stops businesses from donating food because they do not know if they will get the tax write off at the end of the year

anyway, the bill gets introduced to the house. it passes the house as the Fighting Hunger Incentive Act of 2015

the bill goes to the senate and eventually gets passed as the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015. however the original bill is 100% gutted out and now has to do with trade facilitation and counter terrism lol. There is literately not one line in the senate approved bill that was sent to senate about fighting hunger lol

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/644

you guys can sit there and waste your time worrying about which crony will be president or not, not **** will ever get fixed

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting hunger is the OPPOSITE of what this country needs to be doing. We NEED to be letting our poor starve out and die off.

I am happy that portion of the bill did not pass.

Its generally in republicans' interests to see the poor starve/die off anyway, as the poor are generally democrat voters.

Your loaded argument sounds kaput to me; there are very rational explanations for why that act did not pass.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to the Trump supporters who think all this stuff is going to happen without Congressional approval. :crackup:

These people are gullible idiots that don't know anything about our political system believing in the bvllsh!t rhetoric that Trump is making with his empty promises.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Hopping threads to whine now huh? You're just furious that your claims are falling apart, you actually think Trump would need congress to just start deporting the illegals!!!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
:crackup:

Look at this idiot thread hopping to take my quotes out of context, and making sh!t up because he's angry he made an ass out of himself again.

Illegals are already being deported by the millions without congressional consent. I don't see why you're still whining over what I said.

To have a massive deportation program, you need Congressional approval to appropriate the funds.

To remove anchor babies, you need Congressional approval to change the Amendment.

You don't know sh!t about our political sysem and how it works. No surprise that you're a Trump supporter buying into his empty rhetoric that will never happen.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing politics is really just a slightly smarter seeming way to argue my team is better than your team. People argue that all the time for hours and hours why not this?

And fwiw whether you are conservative or liberal (the only two teams in this league) is about as arbitrary as to whether you support the Eagles or the Cowboys. It's mostly about where you are from or want to be from.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I didn't take your quotes out of context, that was your direct reply to me cupcake.

And you don't even see the contradiction in your statements. The two bolded parts are a huge contradiction. If they are already being deported by the millions, why would Trump need Congressional approval to send millions more out?

You lost, admit it and stop being a crybaby changing the subject to everything else.
Our Consitutional scholar here doesn't know it's up to congress to approve the funds for increased programs for deporting 11 million illegals. I guess he thinks it's just going to fund itself when the money dries up. :crackup:

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You already said millions are being deported by the President without congressional consent.. Make up your mind. Does the President have the power to or not.

The President can declare a national emergency and deport them, he can activate the military to deport them, he can target the illegals specifically and deport them while cutting other individual Homeland projects.

:crackup:

Yeah, activate the military to remove illegals and cut out other important individual homeland projects putting our country at risk. Are you even thinking while you're typing?

Why don't you volunteer to evict the illegals? You can bang on the doors of their shacks and drag them out to the bus. We could save some money that way.

You really don't have any reading comprehension and don't know anything about how our political system works. Deporting 11 to 30 million illegals requires lots of money, man power, and the Congressional consent to approve that money through a vote. Trump can't do it alone without the help from Congress. If Congress votes it down, the deportation on that scale will not go through.

Liberals and some Republicans will not vote for it which makes it an empty promise. Gullible people like you believe in it without thinking the logic through. Trump will never be elected President because he's not a serious candidate.

Danger said:
In the end, he really does not need congress to do it, but they would be beyond foolish to not support him.
Yes he does need Congress to fund the operation or it won't happen. You don't know what you're talking about soaking up the bullsh!t Trump's telling you on television.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAYALL said:
Illegals are already being deported by the millions without congressional consent......To have a massive deportation program, you need Congressional approval to appropriate the funds
Danger said:
And you don't even see the contradiction in your statements. The two bolded parts are a huge contradiction. If they are already being deported by the millions, why would Trump need Congressional approval to send millions more out?
TKO

Status
Not open for further replies.