Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what women want

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across a post on another forum by a woman. It was one of those rare moments when a woman actually says what we talk about in TRP:

"Some nice guys are such pushovers though.

They don't have masculine, strong energy.

One reallllllllly nice guy, when I broke it off rather swiftly, I was having sex with the new guy I am currently FWB with.

My bottom accidently switched on my phone and called the "nice guy". Nice guy answers and hears me having sex with new guy days after I broke it off with him.

He is devastated. Yet after I apologise profusely since it was a legit ACCIDENT, he is all like " awww ok... I have a gift for you I got it for you b4 you broke it off"

LOL. Like wtf. He hears me banging a new guy days after I told him I wasn't interested in him and he wants to go give me another PRESENT

Tat one guy was " soooooo nice" that he brought me flowers on date two, a necklace on date three and another gift on date four sorry but declaring your undying affection and the fact he told me I am the girl he has been waiting for his entire life, made him out to seem desperate.

He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date

We want men who HAVE OPTIONS in women and who are DESIRABLE by other women, not men who get walked all over.

If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you. DO something about it and do not be a victim to the " oh.... us nice guys finish last......"

Too timid, negative and depressed men who are sooo nice but cannot get any girls need to morph into a more CONFIDENT VERSION of themselves so they AN get girls!!!

They may not get MANY girls but hey, they can still cease being the loser who NO GIRLS WANT"

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gwah, I cringed while reading this...damn, I feel so bad for the guy.

But at the same time, I think this is an excellent example of what women deal with these days, with so many guys out there being chumps (I'm not being high and mighty - not long ago, I too was a chump to the core). You can clearly see - and even empathize with - the woman's position. Acting too nice is a turn off - imagine it, a girl peppering you with compliments and gifts which you have really done nothing to earn; it sets off some alarm bells, no?

I empathize with the guy, hoooly **** I feel for him, that must suck to hear the girl you like fcking another dude - but I'm also angry at him. It's no wonder why the woman left him, with him being such a wuss.

I have a question though: who does the criticism lie with? The woman, for leaving a guy and then banging another dude days later, or the nice guy for not being a man and pushing the woman to do so?

The same goes for whenever relationships fail with the guy being too beta
. Of course the woman will tear him apart, she doesn't want to be in charge, that's the man's role. Is the fault with her for lashing out and tearing his heart out, or with the man for losing his frame and allowing her (pushing her, even) to that point of not wanting to deal with him anymore?

It's an interesting concept. Are we to blame for women being b*tches in these scenarios, or do they hold the blame? Or is it some combination of both?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to realise that in most situations in life, you have to stand up for yourself, show some leadership and strength.. other wise, not only woman, but most people will walk all over you, and disrespect you..

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konduit said:
I have a question though: who does the criticism lie with? The woman, for leaving a guy and then banging another dude days later, or the nice guy for not being a man and pushing the woman to do so?

The same goes for whenever relationships fail with the guy being too beta
. Of course the woman will tear him apart, she doesn't want to be in charge, that's the man's role. Is the fault with her for lashing out and tearing his heart out, or with the man for losing his frame and allowing her (pushing her, even) to that point of not wanting to deal with him anymore?

It's an interesting concept. Are we to blame for women being b*tches in these scenarios, or do they hold the blame? Or is it some combination of both?

lmao your question assumes that every man & woman on the planet understands the concept of attraction

i would say a good 80% of women have figured out how to attract the men they want

( short dresses , sexy lingerie, toned legs , makes sure she does her squats in the gym for a nice ass , push up bra's , makeup etc etc )

thats all a woman really needs to do to get a man ......(notice how they are all easily attainable physical attributes).........ok those of us who have spent time studying women know how to look for red flags and personality flaws so she would need to work a little harder to get us but it isn't difficult for her

( as the old saying goes when a pretty girl batts her eyelashes most men fall powerless)

now in contrast only around 25% of the male population has figured out how to effectively attract women

( confidence , masculinity , energy , money , power , ambition , muscles )

now notice how the majority of those are physiological attributes and unless you are born a "alpha" which is a 1 in 100 shot then none of those attributes are easily attainable

ok there are lower quality and lower looking women whom are prepared to settle for whatever they can get but this dosent bode well for a happily ever after ending

basically what society has now created is 80% of women attempting to find 25% of males they actually find naturally attractive

the figures don't add up and as a result men & women are getting hurt daily

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can blame the girl if the guy is acting like a complete pushover and doing cringing things like buying flowers etc. If anything the girl is actually doing him a favour by unintentionally hurting him - it should make him realise his own poor decisions and to become aware of how the world really works. She's giving him the key so to speak. A world ruled by self-interest. Disney is out there to make money. Ronald Mcdonalds smile is out there to make money.

It's similar to dating a hot girl who quickly transforms into a fat negative ugly girl overnight. Our interest would disappear fast. Attraction is not a choice they say. The same principle applies here.

But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all. Let's hope the lad learns from this.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistakes like this don't happen with women. She planned this... this was on purpose. The way she looked at it she would either get rid of the beta boy, or have something to laugh about when he came back for more sh!t.

Women do not care about men that they have no romantic interest in or who they are not related to. She didn't care about this guy's feelings because.... well... how can she care, when she just doesn't care.

Don't get mad a women... it's just the way they are.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is no doubt that being a desperate azz kisser is a turn off. But you have to understand that women, to some extent, are being disingenuous when they play that card. What they REALLY mean is that he isn't good looking (and/or rough/masculine/buff/tattooed) enough for her taste.

So, yes, it is all true, but it's important to see the whole picture. But overall, it's good advice.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
LOL. Like wtf. He hears me banging a new guy days after I told him I wasn't interested in him and he wants to go give me another PRESENT
This dude isn't a nice guy, he's a chump and a moron.

El Payaso said:
He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date
I think this alludes partly to what Mike32ct was saying. Most likely he is dating out of his league, looks-wise. That's when you see a lot of these disturbing types of stories. The girl is attractive, with lots of options, and the guy doesn't get much female attention, and has been on a drought, and happens across this chick, and thinks he's hit the jackpot.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
My bottom accidently switched on my phone and called the "nice guy". Nice guy answers and hears me having sex with new guy days after I broke it off with him.

He is devastated. Yet after I apologise profusely since it was a legit ACCIDENT, he is all like " awww ok... I have a gift for you I got it for you b4 you broke it off"

Never reward a dog for 5hitting on the carpet.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing a woman actually wrote that. But I'll take your word for it OP.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Yeah I knew it was legit. I just meant I've never heard a woman talk with such sense and reason in regards to relationships and what men/women really want. 90% of girls have no clue what even themselves want and they just follow what they're wired to do along with their emotions. It's our job to figure that **** out and use it to our advantage which is why we have sites like SS. In regards to the female poster on there, she must be an evolved breed lol

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me
Here is your reason, nice guy or not. Always depends how hot the girl is. Half of America was in love with Sharon Stone 1990s because she was the hottest thing at that time. Looks are everything for a guy.

so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date

We want men who HAVE OPTIONS in women and who are DESIRABLE by other women, not men who get walked all over.

If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you. DO something about it and do not be a victim to the " oh.... us nice guys finish last......"

Too timid, negative and depressed men who are sooo nice but cannot get any girls need to morph into a more CONFIDENT VERSION of themselves so they AN get girls!!!

They may not get MANY girls but hey, they can still cease being the loser who NO GIRLS WANT"
If the guy is young and grew up in a environment where media and country told him women can do no wrong, you can't really blame him. It what he's been told to do, brainwashed to do. It's good for the media and powers that be that young men have low self esteem and worship women.

On another note, getting hobbies, grabbing life by the balls, kicking life's ass, being full of life and energy, working out, joining dance class, looking good, dressing well, getting educated, learning a new language...has NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING GIRLS. People think "well if I do xyz, girls have to come." They do xyz, girls don't care, they get angry and give up and get depressed. All the stuff you do you have to do it for yourself, if it attracts girls, great. But if it doesn't, you can't blame anyone.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-icDlTAR2tkc/UGCjDCnjh9I/AAAAAAAADMQ/I2cDoHzLbjI/s1600/im-broke.gif

The problem of overindulging in presents kinda clears itself out. I remeber I gave my ex a watch for her birthday I still feel bad about it, remeber your cocck is always the best present. And flowers? **** flowers. :) But its good to be all meek and gooey and nice guy, and then BAM, cut the attention, cut the compliments, cut everything. I love doing this, but it should be on pourpose and ou must know what youre doing. Mama always told me be carefull what you do, dont go around breaking young girls hearts... mama please... no more stupid advice...

But srsly, I'd like to have this ho for a month or two, Id like to twist her thinking and make her a slave so she knows how it feels. I cringe, and I feel sad for another brother who fell victim fighting the good fight... God I fuking hate women, but hey, necessary evil, what can you do...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
But its good to be all meek and goo...avor as she tries to get in your good graces.

Last edited:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some top notch replies here. I would add that an underlying problem for pushovers is that it has been trained into them with unconscious incompetence masked with a sense of nobility or false obligation. They fear the repercussions of displaying a stance to women that is less than appeasing, because that girl may dislike them. This then creates a disruption in their persuit of imagined perfection as being a nice guy. The insanity is that pushovers don't believe them getting mad has merit because they have been taught shame and doubt towards showing an unappeasing (dominant) side to women.

This doesn't provide artillery to their attitude when getting out of the beta trenches with women. So, women keep tossing grenades down. Some guys keep throwing flowers back haha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leigh 87 said:
If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you.
Who is this Loveshack b!tch and what does she know about being a man? "If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT", what kind of advice is that?
Don't they say never take dating advice from a woman? And on that note...

Meisterman said:
I have a hard time believing a woman actually wrote that. But I'll take your word for it OP.
Actually, most times on the internet when something looks suspicious like maybe a man actually wrote it, it turns out to be true. If you look on this Leigh 87's profile, under gender it says "Rather not say".

Trump said:
On another note, getting hobbies, grabbing life by the balls, kicking life's ass, being full of life and energy, working out, joining dance class, looking good, dressing well, getting educated, learning a new language...has NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING GIRLS. People think "well if I do xyz, girls have to come." They do xyz, girls don't care, they get angry and give up and get depressed. All the stuff you do you have to do it for yourself, if it attracts girls, great. But if it doesn't, you can't blame anyone.
Yeah, you have to make improvements for yourself, to improve your own life. As for getting girls, there are sooo many variables at play in social and sexual dynamics, what works for one guy may not work for another guy. Everybody has different strengths and weaknesses. You've got to find your own way.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
There is no doubt that being a desperate azz kisser is a turn off. But you have to understand that women, to some extent, are being disingenuous when they play that card. What they REALLY mean is that he isn't good looking (and/or rough/masculine/buff/tattooed) enough for her taste.

So, yes, it is all true, but it's important to see the whole picture. But overall, it's good advice.
^^^^ THIS.

All of this nice guy/bad boy shyt is just that....it's shyt. If a chick isn't physically attracted to you, it doesn't matter how "good" your personality is nor the level of your "masculine energy" (whatever the fvck that is).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Tenacity said:
^^^^ THIS.

All of this nice guy/bad boy shyt is just that....it's shyt. If a chick isn't physically attracted to you, it doesn't matter how "good" your personality is nor the level of your "masculine energy" (whatever the fvck that is).
Yep. Thanks. Women often won't say it's about looks because that would make them seem SHALLOW. It's easier to lie and say that the guy is "too nice" lol.