Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what an Alpha Male Looks Like.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Levrone - yea he's badass. I think he recently retired from bodybuilding. I always liked his physique.

I've been big and I've been lean. I get more pvssy being lean and ripped than huge and ripped. That huge look only appeals to a small percentage of the female population. I've been called 'gross' before for being too 'veiny' by a girl I was banging. Other girls expresses the same disdain for my size.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
That's just a self centered ho.
ummm sorry was an alpha male a nurturing giving companion? no... self centered ho sounds about right...

And yea Kevin retired apparently but he had a pleasing physique. And I wouldnt care what "ladies" say... because i do nothing for them... there here to please me not the other way around.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls may see that and call it gross or whatever, but watch him walk into the club with normal nice clothes and i bet the reaction would be somewhat different:)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tornado2
That's what steroids will do for ya.
I laugh when i see comments like this...

My cousin took injectable aa's. Ate like **** and half ass trained... He didnt gain much in size at all barely something out of muscle and fitness.

I show up to his wedding drug free. Eating right, getting the right amount of sleep and spot on training. He thought i was on roids.

Kevin in that video. That takes dedication, sacrifice, consistancy, years and years of devoting your life to the sport. Thats respect not everyone can manipulate there bodies like that.

But what would you know. You thinkg eating Mc'Donalds and clubbing till 4am is enough to get by. Then going to the gym on 4hrs of sleep. You moan, bi-tch and cry your not growing. Thinking that steroids are the only thing contributing to the sheer mass that someone like Kevin has attained.

In fact i ll personally pay for your cycle of what hes on. Down to the T but if you cant reach his potention you owe me x4 the cost.. Deal?

Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Genetics plays a huge role in Kevin's case.
Kevin is an exception. I don't know why he stopped he looks horrible now. I didnt even recognize him at a booth. He wasn't much bigger then me. Hes like the avg joe now. Hes into "fitness". Bah what a fag. But he did have a good run.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take some steroids and train and see if you become as big as he.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His physique is literally awesome, but I fail to see what is automatically 'alpha male' about obsessive body-building.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha male isnt your body people..

it's your entire makeup... attitude, personality, lifestyle, body.. etc... etc... ive seen some 5'5 skinny bastard alphas out there pimping.

HOSS83

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy at my gym who is HUGE; I'm talking a beast, like this guy could be a professional bodybuilder, yet every time I see him out at a club, he's standing with his boys drinking a beer.

A killer body only gets you so far.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kevin is one of the best bodybuilders of all time

he has a good face too, looks better with hair though

to whoever said he looks like crap now obviously you didn't see the pics of him in Muscle and Fitness recently

his current physique would make every girl cream their pants, his bodybuilding physique is probably too extreme for most

his bodybuilding physique is unattainable without the use of steroids, GH, insulin, and diuretics no matter how gentically gifted you are

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woah looked like the brown bald hulk......

but i dont think girls like bodybuilder muscles that much... yeah they like a nice muscular body , but that is like waaaaay too extreme....

and like most other members said he had to be using steroids and some other stuff or else it would be impossible......

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
no doubt that guy is huge....but personally i dont think many women are attracted to that....thats like 100 pounds more muscle than needed id say. but damn.....i wanna be that huge. he definitly showed a hell of alot of devotion to get like that. thats something women might be attracted too, just the amount of discipline and effort it would requie to get to that stage.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is the point of this thread??

"Here is a pic of an alpha male. Its just like me, but I train and train and take good care of myself and now I am like that steroid free. Come all and join me in praising this way of life."

I'll give it a miss....

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Haha I love how you faggots think bodybuilders are slow and roided out,
You know how much endurance and cardio training they do on top of the lifting, any Professional bodybuilder has more endurance than you unless you're a ****in cross-country runner.

****in KBJ's if you're so damn hard lets see it.

I bet half you couldn't even hang in the Gym with me.