Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what a real rape charge looks like.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saudi Sergeant Arrested In Rape Of Boy At Circus Circus

By Mike Blasky
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Posted: Jan. 4, 2013 | 1:01 p.m.

A member of the Saudi Arabian military in the United States for a training mission has been charged with raping a boy in a Strip hotel on New Year's Eve.

Mazen Alotaibi, a 23-year-old sergeant in the Royal Saudi Air Force, was arrested Monday and accused of assaulting a 13-year-old boy in a Circus Circus hotel room bathroom.

According to a Las Vegas police report, Alotaibi was on the sixth floor of the hotel about 7:30 a.m. when he pulled the boy into his room. Three other men were in the room smoking marijuana, the report said.

The boy told police that none of the men spoke English.

Alotaibi later told police he offered the boy money for sex, and when he refused, he raped the boy, the report said.

The report said the boy left the room as Alotaibi was getting dressed. He told hotel security about the incident and was taken to University Medical Center for treatment and testing by a sexual assault nurse.

The exam confirmed sexual trauma, the report said.

The boy was visiting Las Vegas with a relative and did not know Alotaibi, police Lt. Dan McGrath said.

"We have a very strong case based on the victim's statements and evidence at the scene," he said.

Alotaibi told police he was drinking Hennessy all night and was drunk when he met the boy. Police said he first denied allegations but later admitted he "put his penis in his mouth for just a couple of seconds," and his penis "accidentally" went into the boy's rectum.

Alotaibi is stationed at Lackland Air Force Base outside San Antonio.

It's unclear how long he has been in the United States. Police said he traveled from Texas to Las Vegas for the New Year's Eve celebration.

Alotaibi was charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of a minor and lewdness. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for later this month.

It is unclear whether any of the other men in the hotel room will face charges.

McGrath said police have been in contact with federal officials to ensure Alotaibi remains jailed in the United States and were told there will be no interference from any federal or international agencies.

"As far as we know he's staying here and facing charges - obviously very serious charges," he said.

Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland spokesman Brent Boller told The Associated Press that records show Alotaibi is stationed at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Miss. Boller said he could not verify whether Alotaibi had been at Lackland .

According to a base Website, Keesler houses an electronics training wing for U.S. and foreign military personnel.

Alotaibi's lawyer, Don Chairez of Newport Beach, Calif., said Friday he had been in contact with U.S. military authorities at both air force bases and with the Saudi government.

He said Alotaibi will plead not guilty.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off why are we still bringing muslim men into this country. On top of that training and supplying them armament even if they're an "ally".

But to the point yeah this is what real rape really is-forcing sexual contact. Not "date" rape, not some slvt dressed skimply who got her self drunk and regrets having sex later.

P

perseverance

I hope this fella is tried under Sharia Law and is sentenced to death by stoning.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerning date-rape, if you slip stuff into her drink, or do whatever HIDDEN things that she does not notice and which will render her defenseless, with her NOT KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON, in a way that she cannot object anymore, then it is rape in my opinion.

A girl getting drunk and fully aware of it (i.e. drinking, lol) should not be able to claim rape if she didn't object, neither during the sex nor during the HOURS in which she was intentionally getting drunk.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like he'll be having a date a Chop-Chop Square in Riyhad. :eek:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, I've seen Arabs in Vegas boozing it up big time, with hookers on their arms, headed to the elevators from the high-roller areas. And I've known married Muslim women who literally can't wait to get any man alone. It's an open secret that Muslims fake religiosity in public to better conceal their perversity in private.

The boy-rape thing? From what I read, it's pretty common for dirty old Muslim men to put girls' clothes on boys, make them sing love songs, fight over who gets to fvck them, etc. My guess is that the Arabian embassy gets him extradited immediately after sentencing, and he goes home and laughs about the whole thing while the victim thinks justice is done and the criminal is starting hard time.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, and stuff like this hardly makes it to the mainstream media. Notice how this boy went directly to authorities. None of this, "I didn't know what to do, I was ashamed, so I didn't tell anyone, cry cry cry" BS.