Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is very random - NEED MAJOR HELP

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs - here is the situation. I was downstairs in my parking garage on Friday evening coming back from work. The elevators in my building are very slow, so while I was waiting for the elevator I was talking to this random couple about furniture. Then this hot girl (I mean REALLY FINE) walks up and is like my sofa can't fit in the elevators. Then she asks us if she can measure one of our couches cause I said that my couch was as long as hers and could fit. So we go up to my pad, measure the couch, etc... We start having a conversation, it lasts about a half hour. She is really impressed with my pad and I gave her some of my furniture contacts (yes sounds kind of dorky).

So when she is about to leave, she talks about how we should chill out and stuff. Then she's like you don't have my number, so i take her number and then she takes down my number.

this girl was fine as heck, tall good looking, dressed very well. This stuff DOES not happen to me.

Do you guys think she is interested ? I know it almost sounds stupid - but I usually blow these things after one or two dates. Please help - how should I proceed ? When should I call her ?

Thanks!

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of Course shes interested Captin Obvious:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bhahahahah this is the kind of threads I miss,

this chick pretty much has her pvssy in your face grinding, and you are asking..does she like me? when should I call?

What kind of BUYING signal do you want?? A thunderbolt by God??

call her in a few days and ask her if she got her damn couch inside..wtf..are you gonna ask us which hole the dik goes in next?