Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THIS is toooo funny !

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok just for all of you fellas that say things like...

"She's not that type of girl to do those things"

aka trying to make yourself feel better because YOU can't get her to do the things that someone else DEFINITELY made her do. I've heard this argument so many times and now it just comes full circle where I can prove it... I can't do it to his face because I won't fvck up their relationship (ain't i sweet?) but I'll take a mental victory lol...

This guy who is currently trying to fvck my scraps, keeps telling me i'm full of crap that my ex-ex-ex-girl (his current girl) is a wh0re or at the very least sexually adventurous. He says he respects the fact that she tells him that she's not the type of girl to have sex before marriage... LOL

Here's how he sees her... Nice Christian girl, ain't she innocent... awwww

This is how I remember her... lol

--
So just take this as a lesson fellas, those innocent girls they are PRETENDING to be... its all a facade, don't tell me your girl isn't into kissing on the first date or giving head or fvcking after the first date... complete BULL SHVT... Just because you ain't doing it, don't mean some DJ off this site or a natural dosen't have her twisted 290 degrees over a bed-post...

-Cod3r

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should write a childrens book.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... so true!

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Cod3r, you know you're in the top 10 users with highest reputation?

Yeah, I don't think I've ever given you rep points, but you're up there.

Anyhow, I searched the tips section but it seems like you haven't written any. Do you have any tips on how you go from meeting a girl to making her your *****, pretty much?

You know, I have absolutely no problems once the kino gets going. But for some reason that's been a big obstacle of mine. Any tips on that, and how to get it going? Or just any tips in general would be great...

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Cod3r, you know you're in the top 10 users with highest reputation?
I have no idea what 'rep points' are ?? But its nice to know I guess...

Anyhow, I searched the tips section but it seems like you haven't written any. Do you have any tips on how you go from meeting a girl to making her your *****, pretty much?

You know, I have absolutely no problems once the kino gets going. But for some reason that's been a big obstacle of mine. Any tips on that, and how to get it going? Or just any tips in general would be great..
Yes, try and fail until you succeed. Really is the best advice I could give you...

-Cod3r

Reaction score
Yes - only in America is there such a thing as a christian hor!!! Many of these fools on this site don't like to call hors "hors"!! They wimper "you're a misogynist" - shut up young fools - there is no such thing - that is feminist brainwashing spewing forth from your mouths!!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Although I don't share your enthusiasm... uhh sure

-Cod3r

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the most religious girls that I met turned to be the biggest freaks of em all. I tried to tell my friends but they wouldn't believe me. Something that these religious zealots love is trying to feel closer to the Lord, and maybe great sex does it for them. No wonder why they scream "oh god! oh god!"

Reaction score
Cod3r said:
^ ^ Although I don't share your enthusiasm... uhh sure

-Cod3r
Yeah, I like exclamation points!!!!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Ok just for all of you fellas that say things like...

Here's how he sees her... Nice Christian girl, ain't she innocent... awwww

This is how I remember her... lol

-Cod3r
I see she's naked , like laying down, she blowing you off or something?!

I'm gonna take pics of my girl in bed and post them on here when I move on. hahaha

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Cod3r,

Your so right. Back in high school there was this chick that everyone thought of as perfect,the ideal daughter(cute,innocent) she gets one boyfriend and she is riding him everyday w/o a rubber?!?! After a few more boyfriends,I guess it became common practice for her to do her boyfriend everyday! Man oh man I don't know what to think of anyone anymore.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see she's naked , like laying down, she blowing you off or something?!

I'm gonna take pics of my girl in bed and post them on here when I move on. hahaha
Nah juss sleepin after I drilled her... I have more hardcore photo's, but I'm not that eviL, she deserves some respect.

-Cod3r

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this thread is so funny. But, cod3r, in the pic of her, she is naked and sleeping, so I bet she didn't know you took the pic. She wouldn't appreciate you posting that..lol..posting the hardcore one's wouldn't be much worse since she is actually asleep in this one and naked. She would at least be awake in the others and aware you took them..lol

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk that post some more!!!!!!! for the boys!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bro! post some more or at least send me them via PM or myspace

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The others are nasty and she's quite aware she's on film and well i'm not going to air her personals like that... eventho she deserves it...

-Cod3r

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLIM?? K BUDDY stop teasing

pm me with the details and i shall return the favor! haha :)

i got my own collections hehe

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you'd want to see a big black c0ck getting sucked off... would u ? :nono:

-Cod3r

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I don't think you'd want to see a big black c0ck getting sucked off... would u ? :nono:

-Cod3r
thats it? no fuking? no tit fuking? no anal? no **** slapping? no choking a b1tch??

i think i'll pass

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ I'll keep those in mind for my next production bro lol

-Cod3r