Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THIS IS TO ALL THE DON JUANS (READ IT!!!)

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
know that I've been stupid and thuuuper retarded. But I guess that's all behind me now. I just want to talk to the Don Juan and the ones that are on "the works."

Life is not fair and we all know it. When we want something in life really bad...it eludes us. There's gonna be times that we get our way...but not always.

What I learned:

Listen to Dad.
-He is a man. How do you tell if he is?
First of all he has to be taking care of the family. He doesn't talk much and if he does he always has a good point. He jokes around when needed and when things get serious...so does he. When he sees an argument or dispute about to break out...he will say something or do something to stop it. When you ask him for advice whatever it is...he is there to listen and not make fun of you. And most of all, the one that people overlook...your family is tight. Nothing...even a disaster will seperate the family. You see him as a father figure...Is the most important.

Listen to Mom.
-She loves you and will never want anything that will harm you. Every guy is a mam's boy and every girl is daddy's little angel. That's because it's easier to show love to the opposite sex.
When mom nags, sometimes it's annoying...that is because she wants what is good for you. Remember when you were a kid and there was one piece of candy left and she was about to eat it and you saw her? Didn't she give it to you without hesitation? I thought so.

Have principles:
This shows everybody and yourself that you are gonna be a man.
One principle in life that I know I have is :
I believe in God and my religion. Now this is a true story: When a guy interrupted our ceremony by swearing to the whole congregation because someone parked infront of his car...I was ready to kill him. If he hasn't ran away because about 20 of us guys chased him...we would have all killed him. If it wasn't for my Dad...I would have been jailed...because of the 100 plus people that was in there...I was the first to stand up and chase him. My friends that were in there, my Dad, Mom, and the ones that saw me stand up...respected me from that day on...because of my principles.

Cry:
Not everytime. Only when something is bothering your heart. A heart is meant to be bronken by events. It doesn't have to be about girls. It could be that your dog died. If your heart wants to release its burdens...don't stop it. You'll only hurt yourself and others.

'Nothing matters in the world except you'
It's true. When your parents die and family dies and friends die...who the hell is left. You.
Make sure everything you do...makes you happy. Not your friends. Your family would be there every step of the way, but not always. You need to build a wall. But with a gate for frinds and family to go through.
Choose what makes you happy. If that shirt is nice, and you want to buy it...buy it!! Who cares if that chick doesn't like it. Is she the only fvckin wh0re in here that could give you a blow job????

Beleive in your self:
I believe I can fly,
I believe I can touch the sky.
I think about it every night and day,
I spread my wings and fly away.
I beleive I can soar. I see me running through that open door.
I believe I can fly.
If I can see it.
Then I can do it.
I beleive I can fly

This was a song by R. Kelly. It's correct in every sentiment. If you beleive you could move mountains. You will. Nothing in this world can stop you. Because you believe in yourself and nothing else matters but you and the finish line. Your opinion has the most influence to you. Your instincts is the strongest advisor. Your experience the best teacher. YOU. You are the best thing that ever happened to you.
Girls...........there is so many of them. There is twice aas much girls as boys. That's because we fought the wars and sh1t while they stayed at home and knit clothes. Fvcking b1tches!!!
Don't ever let a girl fvck with your head. Don't ever let her have a first step.
READ THIS ONE ABOUT GIRLS What the hell is our Job

Enjoy every single second...single minute...single hour...single day...single month...single year...your only life.:
Don't let anything pass. You only live once. When you die...would anyone cry for you when you lost that basketball game and you didn't have a rematch because you were too chicken but it meant so much to you?
NO!!!!!! Only you will. Cry now because no one else would for you.
Enjoy the sunset , because the sunrise that you saw was not complete.

And most of all surround yourself with love.
Respect them and they will respect you.
If you don't look back from where you came...you will never reach your destination.
Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.
Love is but a rose. Step on it. It will never grow. But it's beautiful, for those who don't know.
Good things will start happeneing when you surround yourself with love. Trust me. I know.

I know there are others...but I'm going through crap right now, so I can't think properly.
READ THIS AND TAKE NOTE. It's someone else's experience that you are learning from. Enjoy it.

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited 03-17-2002).]

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna see what you have to say about this trickynick.
?????????????

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sniff. I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!!

Turner Ohvur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone hear about how R. Kelley made that 15 year old girl dance naked and pee all over the place?

Yeah...his lyrics...are no longer inspirational.

------------------
"...the better to seduce you with..."
Tao of Steve

"Power is only vouchsafed for those daring enough to bend down and pick it up. There is but one thing we need; indeed only one thing: to dare."
Fyodor Dostoevsky

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turner Ohvur:
Anyone hear about how R. Kelley made that 15 year old girl dance naked and pee all over the place?

Yeah...his lyrics...are no longer inspirational.

OH yes i heard about it. Saw the tape at my barber shop i go to last friday.

Mark .... Thank you for sharing your experience....i agree w/ you man. I needed that reminder.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
Oh galactus. You teddy bear.
*sniff* Come here and give me a hug!!!!!!

TS22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to call my mom right now.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark:
I wanna see what you have to say about this trickynick.
It's gay, other than that absolutely nothing
!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
It's gay, other than that absolutely nothing
!

Fair enough. Great words from a DJ.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark:
Fair enough. Great words from a DJ.
Well, Mark...

If you want serious feedback from me on your posts, you are going to have to act in such a way that I should take you seriously. Until you earn my respect by changing your behavior, I will contine to treat you like the moron you act like.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Well, Mark...

If you want serious feedback from me on your posts, you are going to have to act in such a way that I should take you seriously. Until you earn my respect by changing your behavior, I will contine to treat you like the moron you act like.

I posted this to tell people what I learned....you posted yours to insult me....
Now tell who the hell is the moron here.
I have now yet to post something retarded.
You on the other hand have....
Why the hell are you taking things so seriously around me...don't you know you're just lowering yourself.
Have you read the post???
I think your replies were just fuelsed by my name. Not the actual content of the post.

And what is so moronic about the post?
What is so retarded about it???

until you answer this....you are constantly lowering yourself.

I think you should really change your signature.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, let's all go to my seminar.(God, that was completly nonsense)

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 03-21-2002).]