This is the list I gotta live by....

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP TALKING.

Start doing. Start on page 36 of the DJ Bible, provided via the link at the bottom of the page.

There are no excuses left, stop wallowing in self pity and demoralizing yourself, you're becoming a toxic force to yourself and the community.

Make it happen.

----

Response to post #3, because its not worth wasting a post.

"I lack XXXX"
"I don't have YYYY"
"I can't do ZZZZ"

Do you see whats going on here dude? You're reaffirming how pathetic you are, and thus perpetuating it.

I'm the same age as you. Less than a year ago I was JUST LIKE YOU, I only focused on my negatives and felt that I was stuck. Fast forward to today, I just put a down payment on a beautiful house in Century City, have been hired at a very respectable Asset Management firm and am, as Professor Leykis says: "Getting more ass than a toilet seat."

It's really not fvcking hard. You're making wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more complicated and convoluted than it is.

Are you in college? Real college, not community.

I'm 22 years old. Graduated with an Environmental Economics Degree from Cal. GET YOUR ASS BACK IN SCHOOL MAN!

You know, maybe you should call Leykis this Thursday and ask him to give you the boot in the ass you seem to need so desperately.

Last edited:

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that struck me, I gotta say, is a lack of sexuality, that may be my biggest problem.

No, I'm not in college. Was in community. The whole education thing has screwed me up due to setbacks.

Yeah, I keep creating my own negative reality, I feel so entrenched in it, it is hard for me too see a way out. How old are you btw? I have been in this cycle for a long time, it has affected many parts of my life. I lack success, power, control, etc.

Last edited:

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I started reading the bible, like really reading it, and man, does alot of stuff hit home.