This is the job, if you want to meet girls.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FOOD DELIVERY

hostesses
servers/waitresses
counter help
customers
Etc.

I've met more chicks than any other job.

Hungry girls gotta eat!

Building rapport, with the ladies, is EFFORTLESS! :p

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
FOOD DELIVERY

hostesses
servers/waitresses
counter help
customers
Etc.

Hungry girls gotta eat!

Building rapport, with the ladies, is EFFORTLESS! :p
which sauce would you want
mayonese
we dont have mayonese anymore, i would have to make it
ohoho fired for sexism

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
FOOD DELIVERY

hostesses
servers/waitresses
counter help
customers
Etc.

Hungry girls gotta eat!

Building rapport, with the ladies, is EFFORTLESS!
Model photographer? They hang out with chicks all the time.
Host/Event management. You get invited to every event.
A bartender at a nightclub.

TheProspect

Reaction score
You should get a job that you enjoy and/or pays the bills, not because you have the opportunity to have a 15-second conversation with a woman while you hand her a box of pizza where the only number exchanged is the price of the pizza.

Lol but in all seriousness, assuming you're not afraid of approaching and talking to girls, you can pretty much meet girls anywhere you want. I wouldn't plan a large aspect of my life (a job/career) solely on whether I have opportunities to meet women or not. I get your point though.

Sounds oversimplified, but if you want to meet girls, just talk to them. Right place right time not required.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you, my firned worked as Bartender and a waiter at 3 places, and i kid you ot he keeps telling me about the huge amount of girls that visit these places and how many of them come in groups and start flirting with the waiteres (him included) sometimes they even end up with numbers, not mention that such job attract plenty of females looking to work as food servers, so usually the guys at the work place are outnumbered by the girls and everyone can have fun ... working at a hotel is great too, i know 3 guys who used to work at hotels (different ones) and they all shared the same experience , plenty of slutty girls, everyhwere !!

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Here's your pizza, and you asked for an EXTRA LARGE SAUSAGE!!!"

Excellent way to get locked up and put on a register if you ask me, I read a story the other day about a creepy delivery driver who started calling a married woman who ordered a takeaway after he sneakily stole her number from her order. She ended up reporting him (quite rightfully really) to the company.

Reaction score
Flip residential and commercial properties, have contractors do all the work...

Spend all my free time at Hooters with my $80k BMW hopefully visible in the parking lot.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strip club owner.
Funny story actually, one of London's most incredibly rich and successful straight strip club owners was gay! Can't remember his name. He owned a whole string of classier strip places (if such a thing exists anyway).

Really odd but interesting article I read where they interviewed him. He said that almost all his female workers would constantly offer him sexual favours if he gave them expensive perks or a big raise, but obviously he had no interest in that and he said that's actually what made him so successful. Most owners would end up capitulating to their girls all the time for a cheeky BJ and they'd end up paying them vastly overinflated salaries or not running the business effectively. He also couldn't be blackmailed.

Weirdest thing of all was that he apparently had an almost uncanny knack of knowing what straight men liked and wanted from women, despite not being one himself.

Reaction score
he apparently had an almost uncanny knack of knowing what straight men liked and wanted from women
Hotness?

If I were a strip club owner, I would like to think I could resist it only because I know it only costs $120-$150 anyway. There has to be a very good reason to give someone more than that.

I might fvck them while making them think I might give them a raise, but then I wouldn't.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Here's your pizza, and you asked for an EXTRA LARGE SAUSAGE!!!"

Excellent way to get locked up and put on a register if you ask me, I read a story the other day about a creepy delivery driver who started calling a married woman who ordered a takeaway after he sneakily stole her number from her order. She ended up reporting him (quite rightfully really) to the company.
Yeah, If someone has zero self control, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm focused on doing this right. Any pervness, will be saved for the LTR.:p

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
I actually did see some strippers talking pretty heavily to a pizza delivery driver one time.

Not sure if anything long-term came from it.