Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is such a noob question to ask, but...

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly do you ask out a girl from your school? Where? When? What?
Ive had a gf before, but we were already hugging and holding hands before it was official :( In truth, I have small amounts of DJ skills at school. Its weird to have one because you will always see the girls that rejected you or have not really talked much with in high school.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start to think like you ask ehr out, if she say not? HER LOSS, ask another.

keep this on mind its SHE who LOSE not going out with you not you,

so again she says no? HER LOSS, moving on

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had that exact problem hit me when I was in school, feel like a DJ outside school but inside I felt less of a DJ, sometimes it would even be vice versa. I'm a direct guy so that meant I had to deal with the consequences of being in a small high school (less than 900 students.)

So, I was still direct but I would alter my language a bit, instead of X-rated talk, I'd tone it down PG-13. Still direct but the wording is, hehe, somewhat more romantic. So, yeah, go for it, if you don't mind seeing chicks that have rejected you on a daily basis, just tell them what you want and stop thinking for them, think for you, you are the most important person.