Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is profound: Talk with nothing but statements.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been exploring social dynamics, but haven't had a realization this profound since I first found out what Pick Up is.
My game went through the roof - I hit my head on the fuc>ing moon.

How many times have you heard variations of 'make the woman talk about herself', 'don't reveal everything so soon', 'keep the ratio of her talking to yours 80/20'.
Basically, 'ask questions'.

It's wrong!
It's fuc>ing wrong!
It's for people that don't understand, and you're no longer one of them.

To put it in perspective, in an interview on TV, who do you want to hear?
The question or the answer.

Our theory got messed up because some guy sat down and thought, "Gee, I'm so powerful with my questions. Look how much pressure I can put on them. I'm so dominant. I may have no social skills, but I can make them talk, so it's no longer awkward that I have nothing to say!"

Yeah, that's right: questions are a crutch for those too retarded to talk themselves.

Next time you're in a group, look towards the guy that gets questioned most often.
"Where should we eat lunch. Have you seen this, man. What've you been doing. Dude, X is so Y hey. etc."
Because he is the alpha male everyone wants the approval of.

This isn't to be confused with the guy that gets questioned - you know - with the uummm-OK look.
"You're really eating that. Dude, X isn't Y - why would you think that. OMG, are you serious, man."
That guy is a beta and all the omegas will use the false power of the question because they're too scared to just talk.

However, the alpha knows that the power is in having his statements heard.

He doesn't care about your statements and so he'll probably match them with another statement.
He can also however, question them himself, but he's asking the question for reasons different from the beta and omega. He isn't asking the question for power that he already has.

Next time you're out with a woman.
Take the challenge of talking in nothing, but statements.
You'll find that you are just extremely awkward and were relying on her responses the entire time.

Who knows, you might even learn how to speak to a woman for the first time in your life.
God da> I'm an awesome teacher.

Enjoy your shot of steroids, and post back with results.
Statements are alpha as fuc>.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some part of me thinks this is a good concept, just explained in the poorest most incoherent way possible.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this proposition. I often do this because I am Alpha and have all my energy (come) stored (2 months). I make statements as to what I believe and hear her blabber, then make more. I'll mix in questions too. But it's all about moderation. A conversation is like a TREE or a mind-map or a, Thread, like this one. You simply branch off of what she says until it dead-ends, then you grow another branch until that dead-ends or hop backwards to the beginning and pick up where you two left off from an hour ago whatever. Just think creatively, like you could come up with an INFINITE amount of true stuff or complete BS. The point is to keep the conversation flowing until she is hypnotized by you and you can then proceed to open the petals of her flower.