Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is my life.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
Just look at that guy trying hard to get my attention, what a tool.
Why are you even here? You refuse to take ANY bit of advice. Dude, obviously what you're doing does not work.

Your brother has no friends and has a gf? Ok that is great but that is a very rare case, its like how some people have skydiving accidents and walk away after falling a few hundred feet from the sly, while most other people die on impact. Its rare to survive that....same thing with having friends and getting girls.

But seeing how you respond to everyone...you are a miserable f*ck.
You refuse to listen to good advice or see the flaws in yourself

I mean...aren't you the same guy who approaches random couples asking for help and at the end getting death threats?:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

But you know what...you seem like you know it all so continue to act desperate as hell, approaching random couples, walking around by yourself everywhere like a looser/creep because you have no friends and act mean as hell to everyone who tries to help you. I guarantee you if you keep that up the you will steal everyone's woman and every girl will be bending over for you:up:

Just remember, the more desperate you come off, the more of a turn on that is for the girl:D

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I wrote that because all you have done is insult the very same people who are trying to help you. You're not looking for a solution to your problems. You're just looking to vent and complain and whine like a little girl.
Yessir... That's why you don't help people who don't genuinely want to be helped, or otherwise sympathize with them. They just ***** about their problems, release their frustrations out on others, and lash out at anyone trying to help them. Actually helping them out, listening to their problems, and being nice just means all of their baggage is going to get dumped onto you, and you'll be treated like ****; used as the scapegoat for all of their insecurities.

That's why you stay away from miserable people who hate others, and believe everyone is their enemy who's out to get them, and be "better" at them in everything. Granted, some are, but they believe EVERYONE is. All they see is hate, revenge, and failure. You can't get through to someone like this (IE, save someone from drowning), and most of them actually ENJOY being miserable and failing. It feels normal, and they have no self-esteem... Just let 'em be.

(This is why you don't sympathize with damsel's, btw. Damn *****es got me good, back in the day.)

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if trolling or a serious cry for help, but I'll assume the latter. Here's what I recommend:

1) Take a few days and see if you can come up with a reason for your unhappiness. You mentioned 'not a relationship in 8 years', so I'm guessing you haven't been laid in a while either. That could (and probably is) the cause.

2) This sounds a little severe, so I would go see a doc if I were you. If you don't have legit chemical imbalances, then you're fine. Otherwise you might need help we can't provide here.

3) It's possible you're not reading the 'right' stuff. My recommended reading for you:

a) heartiste.wordpress.com (start from the first post and work your way in reverse chronological order)
b) therationalmale.wordpress.com (start from the first post and work your way in reverse chronological order)
c) adarkheart.com (my blog, if you choose, start from the first post and work your way in reverse chronological order)
d) robert greene's 48 laws of power, art of seduction, mastery

Hope this helps.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread tl;dr

he's been trolling since his first day here. the red dot should help you recognise that

/feeding the troll

Reaction score
Vidrio said:
As if I cared what a 17 years old coc.ksucker thinks of me ;)

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
As if I cared what a 17 years old coc.ksucker thinks of me ;)
JackRobinInAnotherThread said:
age 17

get back to me when you are old enough to drink faggot
They both said the same things when I called them out for being trolls. These guys are definitely the same person. IRT ALERT!!! :down:

Reaction score
Not sure if trolling or a serious cry for help
Not sure if provocing...

1) Take a few days and see if you can come up with a reason for your unhappiness. You mentioned 'not a relationship in 8 years', so I'm guessing you haven't been laid in a while either. That could (and probably is) the cause.
I am baffled by the fact that you actually think that was useful.

2) This sounds a little severe, so I would go see a doc if I were you. If you don't have legit chemical imbalances, then you're fine. Otherwise you might need help we can't provide here.
'You', meaning all of you, could actually make an effort and think outside your box which consists of

1. go to a therapist
  2. don't be a pus.sy
  3. you are so negative women don't like that
  4. you must be doing something wrong, do something different
  5. why don't you like my advice
  6. be a man
Which in fact did not even help you. But hey, spreading venom to delay success, why not?!

It's possible you're not reading the 'right' stuff.
That's possible.

heartiste.wordpress.com
Should be titled "Men are treated badly, here is why, your daily dose of information that makes you feel bad". I haven't even been in a relationship not to mention marriage and you recommend me a blog blabbering about why marriage is bad?

therationalmale.wordpress.com
Doesn't work.

c) adarkheart.com (my blog, if you choose, start from the first post and work your way in reverse chronological order)
So you are over 50 lays and you are all confident because of it, which helps me exactly not at all.

laws of power
These are
  1. Never outshine the master.
  2. Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies.
  3. Conceal your intentions.
  4. Always say less than necessary.
  5. So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life.
  6. Court attention at all costs.
  7. Get others to do the work for you, but always take the credit.
  8. Make other people come to you; use bait if necessary.
  9. Win through your actions, never through argument.
  10. Infection: avoid the unhappy and unlucky.
  11. Learn to keep people dependent on you.
  12. Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim.
  13. When asking for help, appeal to people's self-interests, never to their mercy or gratitude.
  14. Pose as a friend, work as a spy.
  15. Crush your enemy totally.
  16. Use absence to increase respect and honor.
  17. Keep others in suspended terror: cultivate an air of unpredictability.
  18. Do not build fortresses to protect yourself. Isolation is dangerous.
  19. Know who you're dealing with; do not offend the wrong person.
  20. Do not commit to anyone.
  21. Play a sucker to catch a sucker: play dumber than your mark.
  22. Use the surrender tactic: transform weakness into power.
  23. Concentrate your forces.
  24. Play the perfect courtier.Re-create yourself.
  25. Keep your hands clean.
  26. Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following.
  27. Enter action with boldness.
  28. Plan all the way to the end.
  29. Make your accomplishments seem effortless.
  30. Control the options: get others to play with the cards you deal.
  31. Play to people's fantasies.
  32. Discover each man's thumbscrew.
  33. Be royal in your fashion: act like a king to be treated like one.
  34. Master the art of timing.
  35. Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revenge.
  36. Create compelling spectacles.
  37. Think as you like but behave like others.
  38. Stir up waters to catch fish.
  39. Despise the free lunch.
  40. Avoid stepping into a great man's shoes.
  41. Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter.
  42. Work on the hearts and minds of others.
  43. Disarm and infuriate with the mirror effect.
  44. Preach the need for change, but never reform too much at once.
  45. Never appear perfect.
  46. Do not go past the mark you aimed for; in victory, learn when to stop.
  47. Assume formlessness.
It is unclear how one would implement those, why one would want to implement those in total. What those rule don't do is encompass socialization, mental blocks, being human. For instance "Discover each man's thumbscrew.". How would you discover the proverbial thumbscrew of Bill Gates?

If you were true to yourself here you would admit that you were just lucky that what you did worked on women and because it worked you think to have the traits a seducer needs when in fact all you did was try this and try that just to find something that works for

a) you
b) your clothing style
c) the women you meet
d) their current mood
e) their current situation

instead of recommending me your bragging blog recommend something I can use in my very situation.