Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is just unbelievable

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DK1974 said:
Solid take, Vatoloco. You're right, it's best to leave it alone while i still have my dignity in tack. I don't know what the hell happened but it seems as though I have lost my touch. I remember before I got married that I could pull in solid 8's and 9's without a problem, and in bunches. Now I can't even seem to close on a 40 year old milf that is a 7.5 at best. Wtf, I just don't get it. I knew signing up for an online dating site would be a mistake. Nothing but women on there looking for an ego boost. Haha
It's cool, man. It's just a dry spell. We all have them.

"This too shall pass..."

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
It's cool, man. It's just a dry spell. We all have them.

"This too shall pass..."
Attention wh0res are everywhere. Every woman has that feature. DJ's know how to shut it off if the button exists.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DK1974 said:
Now I can't even seem to close on a 40 year old milf that is a 7.5 at best. .... I knew signing up for an online dating site would be a mistake. Nothing but women on there looking for an ego boost. Haha
I've been gone from the forum for years. Met with a friend for lunch last week and he mentioned some of my old posts. My attitudes towards women are probably not in the mainstream of most posters now.

First, the grading scale - well, we do like numbers, don't we? But, just like us, we are all the sum of our brains as well as our bodies. Sadly, we prefer the twits with the great rack over the woman with her own business and twenty extra pounds.

Online dating can be effective. The biggest problem is that you forgot that you don't have time to focus on one woman until you have found that one special woman. This was scheduled to be a casual thing for Saturday night. Why touch base with her at all? You had the date after the call on Thursday. On Saturday, you meet her, pick her up, whatever. If she's not there, too bad, so sad. Who cares? Her loss, right? You handled the evening well - you hung out with a friend or two and hopefully forgot that you ever even had a date. What's the point, anyway? An ego boost? Just to say you could get one? Do the things you like to do, and you should meet some great people, male and female. Online dating can be effective, but it can also be a time sink, as we men tend to just look for chicks 18-25 no matter how old we are.

If she is about 40, she is probably assuming that you are a grown up. Act like it, do your thing, and let her tag along if she wants AND you still want her there.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DK1974 said:
I don't know what the hell happened but it seems as though I have lost my touch. I remember before I got married that I could pull in solid 8's and 9's without a problem, and in bunches. Now I can't even seem to close on a 40 year old milf that is a 7.5 at best.
There was one point in my life when I couldn't even close a 55 year old ex-hooker from the Tenderloin district. Seriously. It goes in stages, and the stages can come very quickly one after the other. You can be banging a dozen hotties one year and the next year you can't close an old washed up hooker. Then 6 months later you're banging a mother and her 18 year old daughter. It's weird man, lottsa luck involved. Don't get too down on yourself.