Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is it folks...This is the beginning of the answer.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fail because you let NATURE rule you. Nature does not know how to seduce girls. Nature is SELF-SERVING. Not that everything else isnt, but dont let it **** you over. (By the way guys, this is proof as to why trying to be "alpha-male" makes you more retard than alpha. If nature had its sick little way, most of us would not have sex at all. By the way folks the route of all evil is not money, it is sex. See, a lot of things got me thinking today, including a reply blienk made about the ladder theory. I figured out a lot of answers today.

Ok, this should be well known. Nature works like this, the most adapatable will survive and reproduce. Those that are genetically better equipped for survival and those that will produce the most survivable offspring will be the ones who you will be attracted to. Thats pretty much the be all end all guys, in the animal world atleast.

But we arent animals. Close, but not quite. Our minds are a lot more complex and in ways a lot more messed up. Our conciousness and subconciousness is the only thing that seperates us from the animals...in terms of attraction at least. Thats what speed seduction is based on. The manipulation of those pyshological intricacies. For an easy to understand example. Some girl that has a daddy complex or little girl complex(most do), you could easily create an attraction to you by basically acting like their dads. Why is it that you guys think girls interest raises when you tell them no? Because it shows backbone? It might show backbone, but backbone isnt the only part of that attraction. Its really sick when you think about it, but reality often is. Daddy either never said no and spoiled his daughter, or he was the voice of authority and she didnt get ice cream until she cleaned her room.

Im really disgusting myself at the moment so bare with me.

You can easily manipulate that guys. Some girl asks you for something, say no, not until you (tell me a joke, make me smile, suck my ****, whatever). It uhm will work(dont say the suck your **** one tho unless youre at that stage lol). It will also well, it will make her horny. If you dont believe me, try it. SO you ask why then do the girls cheat on the AFCs that give them gifts and crap? Well for one, not all dads are like that, and whatelse is, although psychological affects are still there(like being rich and buying her diamonds might have landed her in the first place), it wont make her faithful. Natures grim hand still has a grasp upon her sexuality, she will still lust after the genetically attractive mate as well, not only the one that just serves her subconcious desires. Anyway theres a lot of stuff like that( i havent figured thatall out yet tho)

Hey everybody i just forgot what i was originally posting about lol, hold on.

Oh yeah. Isnt it crazy this **** im figuring out? Seems dangerous tho, lot of ppl might freak out if i published a book on this crap.

Romantic love is a myth. There is no romantic love. There is infatuation, lust, and a natural desire to protect ones mate. YOu can still love a girl, but its the same love you have for your family, your best friends, or anybody you care about. Theres nothing more than that.

The next time you hear someone say "the kind of love between a man and a woman" you say otherwise known as LUST.

I've never been religious, but i think im gonna read the bible soon, seems like those ppl back then figured out a lot(not all) of this stuff already.

I often wonder how much better the world would be if simply no one wanted to have sex anymore. Our species would come to an end, because no one would have the desire to reproduce. But so many diseases, so many molestations, rapes, crimes of "passion" would simply cease. There would be no more war. War is caused only by the physiological needs not being met. Perhaps war over food and pyschological problems concerning food would still occur, but i imagine the biggest cause is these dictators being ****ed up sexually.

ADDED: I no long want to be in any sort of intimate relationship. I refuse to serve nature! I refuse to be enslaved to the cycle of reproduction. I emplore you all, WE HAVE A CHOICE. We do not have to be unhappy the rest of our lives! You dont have be nature's b1tch! Look at those fools in the halls you see everyday. Those slaves of nature driving home from their deskjob to their wife and kids, wishing every moment they persued their dreams instead of getting tied down by marriage and pregnancy. SO many people so unhappy.

Plastic surgery, vanity, the kids that go home crying because they are picked on. DO you think any of that would exist without sex? Do you think that all those people who do are not sexually attractive would be unhappy in the least bit if sex did not exist? They truely wouldnt give a **** what they looked like! None of us would! Those pyschos that did that massacre at columbine, they were rejected sexually by both females AND males. Even if they were straight, their sexual inadequacy cultivated them to be excluded from the group, much like a lame animal would be. But animals they were not, and they went insane and in their insanity fought back with violence.

So much unhappiness would be ended if sex was ended, but that doesnt seem possible. So instead the only solution i can see is education.

Through all of this, do not believe that i hate women. I do not, infact i feel the most sorry for those poor bastards. They are more entrenched in sex than any male. I wonder if it is even possible for them to escape it. I do not believe it is, as my only true escape comes after i come lol. When girls come, it seems they only want more. So are they freed by climax? I do not believe so, but ill have to ask them.

Last edited:

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good points, but no you're not alone cause most of that is in the DJ Bible... correct me if I'm wrong.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hit Dat Sht
Some good points, but no you're not alone cause most of that is in the DJ Bible... correct me if I'm wrong.
i do not recall ever reading any of my main points before...anywhere

but feel free to cite some quotations

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. I can't say I'm ready to give up on reproducing yet, but you make some interesting points.

Take what you said about the Columbine kids for example. If an animal is excluded from it's herd, nature takes course and the animal dies. They were excluded, so they use man-made technology to destroy those who excluded them. In that sense, our technology and advancement DID overcome nature. We've become too powerful for our own good.

Yet even though we've overcome natural selection, we have not overcome the reasons for that selection - the reasons for that exclusion. We've invented plenty of ways to kill each other, but we have no inventions to make us feel better about ourselves and others. We have to do that on our own. And that, is ultimately what being a DJ is all about.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"fail because you let NATURE rule you. Nature does not know how to seduce girls. Nature is SELF-SERVING. Not that everything else isnt, but dont let it **** you over. (By the way guys, this is proof as to why trying to be "alpha-male" makes you more retard than alpha. If nature had its sick little way, most of us would not have sex at all. By the way folks the route of all evil is not money, it is sex. See, a lot of things got me thinking today, including a reply blienk made about the ladder theory. I figured out a lot of answers today."

Nature does know how to seduce girls... all too well, in fact. Thats what MAKES it self serving. However, I understand you're point that nature doesnt work for MOST men, just a select few. I totally Agree that "TRYING" to be an alpha male results in foolishness... but it is a nessesary step on the road to becoming a true alpha. Sex is the route of all instinct. Sex is pure, but its cultural parallel to money is 'evil'.

"Ok, this should be well known. Nature works like this, the most adapatable will survive and reproduce. Those that are genetically better equipped for survival and those that will produce the most survivable offspring will be the ones who you will be attracted to. Thats pretty much the be all end all guys, in the animal world atleast."

Totally agree... but with the ability to reason/problem solve we are unique. We can overcome our genetic handicaps. I am an excillent soccer player, but I have terrible asthma and allergies. Naturally, I am terribly unathletic... but pound for pound, this very minute, I'm in better shape than 97% of those @ my school.

"But we arent animals. Close, but not quite. Our minds are a lot more complex and in ways a lot more messed up. Our conciousness and subconciousness is the only thing that seperates us from the animals...in terms of attraction at least. Thats what speed seduction is based on. The manipulation of those pyshological intricacies. For an easy to understand example. Some girl that has a daddy complex or little girl complex(most do), you could easily create an attraction to you by basically acting like their dads. Why is it that you guys think girls interest raises when you tell them no? Because it shows backbone? It might show backbone, but backbone does not create attraction. Its really sick when you think about it, but reality often is. Daddy either never said no and spoiled his daughter, or he was the voice of authority and she didnt get ice cream until she cleaned her room."

Backbone... testicular fortituted... confidence under fire... is a lot more complex than just the daddy theory. And depending on her father, many women show their appreciation for backbone differently. Some are actually turned off by it [a minority, thank heavens]. Speed Seduction is the manipulation of the fundimentals of attraction and the exploitation of womens natural bytch-shield.

"You can easily manipulate that guys. Some girl asks you for something, say no, not until you (tell me a joke, make me smile, suck my ****, whatever). It uhm will work(dont say the suck your **** one tho unless youre at that stage lol). It will also well, it will make her horny. If you dont believe me, try it. SO you ask why then do the girls cheat on the AFCs that give them gifts and crap? Well for one, not all dads are like that, and whatelse is, although psychological affects are still there(like being rich and buying her diamonds might have landed her in the first place), it wont make her faithful. Natures grim hand still has a grasp upon her sexuality, she will still lust after the genetically attractive mate as well, not only the one that just serves her subconcious desires. Anyway theres a lot of stuff like that( i havent figured thatall out yet tho)"

Desire for the rich guy... the popular guy... those are subconciously driven as well. They are rich/popular due to a talent that can possibly be attributed to genes [as opposed to luck]. The guy who made 10 million on nasdaq probably has genes that facilitate his success. The popular guy is probably charismatic, a dirivitive of confidence and acceptance by society... humans are tribal creatures - his genetics facilitate his success. Women seek these positive genes just like they do masculine secondary sex features [well built/handsom].

"Romantic love is a myth. There is no romantic love. There is infatuation, lust, and a natural desire to protect ones mate. YOu can still love a girl, but its the same love you have for your family, your best friends, or anybody you care about. Theres nothing more than that."

No, romantic love is chemically different than love, and the love for ones family. The horemons corresponding to each are not the same... there is nothing more than that.

"The next time you hear someone say "the kind of love between a man and a woman" you say otherwise known as LUST. "

Partially true... but as I stated above, not totally.

"I often wonder how much better the world would be if simply no one wanted to have sex anymore. Our species would come to an end, because no one would have the desire to reproduce. But so many diseases, so many molestations, rapes, crimes of "passion" would simply cease. There would be no more war. War is caused only by the physiological needs not being met. Perhaps war over food and pyschological problems concerning food would still occur, but i imagine the biggest cause is these dictators being ****ed up sexually."

Understand that evolution is based on nessesity/reproduction... I dont see how anyone could slant evolution like you just did, but to each their own. The rest of your post is a rant based on your views of what is right and wrong, and what should and shouldnt happen, which make no sense when compared to the way the world works. This kind of abstract thinking is not productive, and the post should be moved to anything else or closed.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post..
Im constantly getting chicks asking me to help them by like, holding the tap while they fill up there water bottle.. but there holding books BS excuse i know.. im just going to say no, and ask them to make me laugh and i will. I bet they will just get pissed of at me for not being there *****.. what u recon

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: This is it folks...This is the beginning of the answer.

Nature does know how to seduce girls... all too well, in fact. Thats what MAKES it self serving. However, I understand you're point that nature doesnt work for MOST men, just a select few. I totally Agree that "TRYING" to be an alpha male results in foolishness... but it is a nessesary step on the road to becoming a true alpha. Sex is the route of all instinct. Sex is pure, but its cultural parallel to money is 'evil'.

*** Why would you want to be "alpha"?

Backbone... testicular fortituted... confidence under fire... is a lot more complex than just the daddy theory. And depending on her father, many women show their appreciation for backbone differently. Some are actually turned off by it [a minority, thank heavens]. Speed Seduction is the manipulation of the fundimentals of attraction and the exploitation of womens natural bytch-shield.

*** the backbone part will be edited- nobody wants a wimp. it is more than backbone though.

No, romantic love is chemically different than love, and the love for ones family. The horemons corresponding to each are not the same... there is nothing more than that.

*** Yeah its different, thats why its not love bra. Thats just infatuation and lust. When your are infatuated you get a rush of phenylethylamine and adrenaline when youre around or thinking about that person(basically chocolate + adrenaline). The chemical that keeps you faithful is called vasopressin. Oxytocin is released after you come, more of it gets released in women than men. Oxytocin is the "love-drug" but that aint love folks. Thats why girls get so attached after sex.

The drugs are addicting, and you want more and more. Thats why most people go from infatuation to infatuation. The addiction demands it of them. My post "The Don Juan Paradox" wasnt actually a paradox at all, i just killed my addiction to these drugs.

Partially true... but as I stated above, not totally.

***Completely true

Understand that evolution is based on nessesity/reproduction... I dont see how anyone could slant evolution like you just did, but to each their own. The rest of your post is a rant based on your views of what is right and wrong, and what should and shouldnt happen, which make no sense when compared to the way the world works. This kind of abstract thinking is not productive, and the post should be moved to anything else or closed.

Evolution stopped my friend. Unless a small portion of us move to mars there wont be anything after us. There is a right and a wrong. That does exist and its a very simple concept. It is the difference between happiness and everything else. Ive explained it before. Feel free to inform me on how the world works tho, apparently you seem to believe im confused.

Productivity? I give you all truth. Feel free to be productive in ignorance if you please though.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You give your truth based on recent events as you said. Period. You are influenced by a chain of events. You did not think like this a few days ago and you will not think like thisin a few days because pretty soon the great effect of these discoveries will be toned down and you will weed out all the bs.

Why go against nature? Nature's system works. Sure you CAN go against it, but why?

You don't want an intimate relationship Then you say because we don't need to be unhappy. Fool.
I am happy. I am pretty damn ****ing happy and most people could only dream of being as happy as I am as often as I am. When I was as happy as could be based on myself, nature handed me an intimate relationship. When I was truly independantly happy, nature deemed me worthy and handed me an intimate relationship. Nature works.

Have you seen equilibrium? A whole society that can not feel. To make sure that there were no more wars, no more hate, no more crime... There was still murder... Murder of the people opposing this system.

Sex will not disappear and magically give us a perfect world. It is not the root of all evil. Emotions and feelings will not disappear and give us the perfect world because the perfect world to us at the time of conception of it, will not be the same to us after we can no longer feel or have sex.

The chick who is climaxing just wants more and more. The guy climaxes and has his horny level drops very quickly... at his member. Mentally he can still be horny and keep going.
A chick is still physically horny and even hornier after the first climax. She gives in to the feeling and her own body for greater pleasure. She is trapped? no. She simply has way more on the advantage side then disadvantage.

Is that not how the whole world works? Every society, every country... every person? You go into a situation and weigh out consciously or subconsciously your gains against your losses. You then decide wether the situation is worth getting in to.

What bad comes from her becoming a slave of her body for awhile? Nothing....

Lik

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
You give your truth based on recent events as you said. Period. You are influenced by a chain of events. You did not think like this a few days ago and you will not think like thisin a few days because pretty soon the great effect of these discoveries will be toned down and you will weed out all the bs.

Why go against nature? Nature's system works. Sure you CAN go against it, but why?

You don't want an intimate relationship Then you say because we don't need to be unhappy. Fool.
I am happy. I am pretty damn ****ing happy and most people could only dream of being as happy as I am as often as I am. When I was as happy as could be based on myself, nature handed me an intimate relationship. When I was truly independantly happy, nature deemed me worthy and handed me an intimate relationship. Nature works.

Have you seen equilibrium? A whole society that can not feel. To make sure that there were no more wars, no more hate, no more crime... There was still murder... Murder of the people opposing this system.

Sex will not disappear and magically give us a perfect world. It is not the root of all evil. Emotions and feelings will not disappear and give us the perfect world because the perfect world to us at the time of conception of it, will not be the same to us after we can no longer feel or have sex.

The chick who is climaxing just wants more and more. The guy climaxes and has his horny level drops very quickly... at his member. Mentally he can still be horny and keep going.
A chick is still physically horny and even hornier after the first climax. She gives in to the feeling and her own body for greater pleasure. She is trapped? no. She simply has way more on the advantage side then disadvantage.

Is that not how the whole world works? Every society, every country... every person? You go into a situation and weigh out consciously or subconsciously your gains against your losses. You then decide wether the situation is worth getting in to.

What bad comes from her becoming a slave of her body for awhile? Nothing....

Lik
Hrmm looks like i struck a chord. heh

Well i can honestly say i cant understand half of what youre saying in that reply. but ill do my best to figure out what you were thinking.

I go from truth to truth fact to fact. Each newly discovered truth enlightens my mind and leads to more questions. Further facts do not change the original discovery, they merely add to it.

Sure natures system works, but what i was saying was it works for itself. Nature does not work for the individual, it works for the whole species. Or even more than that, nature works for the continuation of life. But you see, I and you, we are individuals. I do not wish to be a slave to anything. I want to do what makes me happy and what does not make others unhappy. Nature doesnt care about that.

So youre in a long term relationship it appears, and what im saying conflicts with what you believe about your relationship. But i profess you must be objective about these matters. I had a feeling this would go over better in the DJ discussion forum, but only because those guys have been where you are and back many times over. Im gonna say you will see in time, but im still gonna try and persuade you now.

Movies arent the best thing to provide evidence against me with.

But sex you see is the root of evil. This is a WELL-KNOWN fact, just not wildly admitted yet. WHy then would all the major religions suppress sex(and women) if they did not already know this truth? Why do christians profess sex is only permissable after a vow of faithfulness and dedication to one another? Same with jews. Why do the muslims force their women to completely cover themselves and not even think such thoughts of sex?(im not saying they were right to do that or it helped at all with evil in their world, but they knew sex wasnt good).

The world knows this truth.

If you want to see this truth my friend. Make your girlfriend come and come again if you are able. Then ask her what her deepest desires are.

you will see...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) Good post man.

Jester's points are ones to know, but not act upon (in my opinion, of course.)

We are free when we are free from sexuality. Sex is a limiting factor in our success: think about it.

You want sex, you need sex. There is no solution to that need.

Sex is an endless need, one you will supplicate to death. Even after the desire to have sex is gone, you will fight to have it again.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I think it's a beautiful thing.

I think the problem arises when you start to go agaisn't nature.

You may rise to the top in everyone elses point of view... but what about your own?

Every standard that exists is based on sexuality... Anytime a true "#1" comes up, it's always: "Imagine the *****es he's ****ing".

Thats our life, that is our application.

Imagine how great life would be without sex?

I am a useless, numb, weak, insignificant formation of atoms. I am a ****ing sperm in your load.

I'm running around in an ignorant circle, chasing sex.

Take my sex away and what do I have? Nothing.

Ever see the movie Memento?

Like that.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
:) Good post man.

Jester's points are ones to know, but not act upon (in my opinion, of course.)

We are free when we are free from sexuality. Sex is a limiting factor in our success: think about it.

You want sex, you need sex. There is no solution to that need.

Sex is an endless need, one you will supplicate to death. Even after the desire to have sex is gone, you will fight to have it again.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I think it's a beautiful thing.

I think the problem arises when you start to go agaisn't nature.

You may rise to the top in everyone elses point of view... but what about your own?

Every standard that exists is based on sexuality... Anytime a true "#1" comes up, it's always: "Imagine the *****es he's ****ing".

Thats our life, that is our application.

Imagine how great life would be without sex?

I am a useless, numb, weak, insignificant formation of atoms. I am a ****ing sperm in your load.

I'm running around in an ignorant circle, chasing sex.

Take my sex away and what do I have? Nothing.

Ever see the movie Memento?

Like that.
nice insights. and yeah man Memento rocked dude that was a great movie.

There is things tho after sex. everything i love in life in fact lol.

But i must say you have inspired this thought in me.

For all the evil sex inspires. It has inspired great things as well.

Poetry, art, music, works of literature, great buildings and empires.

so essentially, without sex there would be very little drive to do great things, as great things are done largely for sex. wow heh.
i dont think i'd mind tho, i'd move to hawaii or somewhere warm siton the beach all day and wait for the next swell.

wow my mind is going nuts.

nice smooth nice.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everything else, sex, physical contact, other people and so forth all have as much control over you as you allow them too. You can enjoy your life and not be a slave to nature by simply freeing yourself of all the chains holding you back. All your NEEDS. Reduce them to WANTS.

I WANT sex but no where do I NEED sex.

Ofcourse there are two sides to the coin, as with everything. Sex can be bad and sex can be good depending on how it influences you. As for the bad, simply removing the grasp it has on you will free you from it and you are no longer it's slave .

God, you gave man penis and brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Start using your brain and you will break the hold sex has one you. Are you not master of your body?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Like everything else, sex, physical contact, other people and so forth all have as much control over you as you allow them too. You can enjoy your life and not be a slave to nature by simply freeing yourself of all the chains holding you back. All your NEEDS. Reduce them to WANTS.

I WANT sex but no where do I NEED sex.

Ofcourse there are two sides to the coin, as with everything. Sex can be bad and sex can be good depending on how it influences you. As for the bad, simply removing the grasp it has on you will free you from it and you are no longer it's slave .

God, you gave man penis and brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Start using your brain and you will break the hold sex has one you. Are you not master of your body?
It is a need tho my friend. You are born with it, every person is. Every living thing is. You have a biological NEED to reproduce, hence the need for sex.

You can say food is only something you want, but your stomach will sure hurt after awhile of not eating. Sex may not kill you if you dont have it, but sexual frustration is a real thing. Do you not crave it? When you see some hot girl bent over in front of you, do you not imagine it?

To be truely healthy both physically and mentally you must release that sexual frustration....and so that is my curse.

but hey, i always have my hand if i choose abstinence(probably unlikely).

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my dear friend, you have only begun to find your answers... altough it seems hazy, I've been told that the rewards are the greatest...

Let me give some basic Tao for you... everything that goes on in the world, is a dynamic. A dynamic is anything, anything that materializes itself. From the lions f*cking each other at Africa right now to the sicentists masturbating at Antarctic station's.

The dynamic is made from two parts, the passive and the active part. Much like everything in our life, if you stop to think about.

The passive aspects of a dynamics are its characteristics, what makes it unique, helps them from violating the "two bodies can't occupy the same space at the same time law".

But, being the passive aspect a customized car, FUEL is needed. Not just FUEL, but also a DRIVER.

And here comes the Ego.

Interest is the FUEL for any dynamic. Anything. Without interest, there would be no cars, internet, or even Art!

Now, the Ego is the bearer of interest. The only one who can measure how much interest will be put into an effort.

The ego has works like a plated balance, being the left plate the "Threat" plate, and the right plate the "Gratification" plate.

The basic programming for the ego is: Avoid suffering, seek for pleasure...

So it weighs every f*cking dynamic, to see if it's worth investing or not.
That's why we have insecurities. That's why there's a comfort zone. When we fear something, the threat factor that we INTERPRET from it outwieghs the GRATIFICATION factor.

That's why when I had 1% self-esteem, I was afraid to ask for a ketchup at McDonald's. Because the Threat of being ignored, ridiculed, or being put at the spotlight was huge, immense, when compared to the gratification of having my food tasting better.

A couple weeks ago, I found out that a girl I knew in my AFC days was at my class... I tried to talk to her, but she pretended she never knew me... no problemo ! I went up to her, talked to her normally, and most importantly, I don't feel mad for seeing her pretending that she does not know me.

It's her little princess ego...

Now, the Ego, is a very hedonistic fella. It lives for seeking pleasure. But as much as it wants it, it fears it, because real pleasure can only come from INTERACTION.

And by INTERACTING, you're exposed to yourself... by talking to others, you start to see their traits and starts to recognise your flaws... and you may start to want to work on them , therefore IMPROVING yourself.

The will to IMPROVE, to beat the odds, to tame the inner beast and act like a spiritual, intellectual being come from the subconscious.

Carl Jung believed that the subconscious is the huge part of you, passive indeed, that wants you to succeed. Or else it wouldn't be beating your heart, making you breath and all those body functions.

More than that, it is the force that has the map, the set of experiences that can make you override your Ego, and achieve Real Consciousness.

Buddhism, Zen, the Tao and Brahamanism, are easter religions that aspire for reaching that state of real, universal Consciousness, by overriding the ego, and the animal desires.

Nature... nature does want you to reproduce... because, like it or not, we're just PARTS of a SELFISH SYTEM, whose only will is to SUCCEED... to EVOLVE...
Nature is only concerned about EVOLVING... so, evolve or die!
Darwinism at its best.

But we, humans, are the only species gifted with a consciousness so complex and powerful, that is capable to avoid it. To "win" over nature.
The world won't end... we have bio-technology today... we could breed the "genetically perfect" human beings of the future...

But... we're enslaved... by the desire for sex... by the ego... and the ego is the Self-Defeating mechanism built inside ourselves... by mother nature, to evaluate wheter we're going to win and override it, or loose and die, or give birth to "inferior", or to be more politically correct, offspring that doesn't take full advantage of all the possible heritage it could get (a.k.a. Settling for less)

Now, love... love is the greatest mystery... because it has been tainted by lust all over the years...
If mankind had overriden the ego 2000 years ago, and spent all this time studying, loosing and finding the explanations of love, which is the only metaphysical thing that I believe that can be purely ego-free, then, we would be in a different world.

Not even in my wildest dreams I could conceive this world.
Like it or not, feelings are subjective interpretations of chemical events.
We're such an underdeveloped species, that not a single human language in this planet can cover the metaphysical, can give CONCRETE, 100% RELATABLE representations of even material things.

With the world you say BUS in Brazil, you say P*SSY in Portugal.
If such vulgar thing occurs, how can we grasp the greatness of explaining the subjective, the metaphysical???

And remember... nature wants to succeed, not wants YOU to succeed... not meaning to be ungrateful... but, with its own structures, it makes sure that it gives hell to those who "perceive" it, and try to beat it... that's why innovative, provocative, independent thinkers are suffocated by the volumous brainwashed masses... that why they are made outcasts...

Listen to the wonderful Subdivisions by Rush...

Now, the mere fact of reading this, and seeing someone who intends to crash your paradigms, sets the ego self-defense mechanism, and it classifies this as "bullsh!t"...

That's what I wanted with the Settle for Mediocrity post... everyone disagreed, because their egos raged with the sight of such enormous threat... but when it comes to the time of putting into words, no one can translate the irracional addictions of the ego into racional arguments...

Like it or not, in diferent styles, people are settling for mediocrity... what greater mediocrity than mindless hedonism? What easier escape to the great questions that keep pounding in your head than giving int to the desires of the flesh ?

Sex per se is not evil... even the Ego is not evil... we're subjects to a greater system we're born into, aka Nature, so we have to play by its rules... and having an Ego is a "survival of the fittest" mechanism... and, like it or not, is the fuel and the driving force of everything until real consciousness asks us to park and takes the wheel.

So, there's no Evil, such as there's no Divine.
It's all complementary, necessary forces, tainted endlessly by our foolish interpretations...

I think we can squeeze a lot more from this thread, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to hijack it, but I want to have an intelligent conversation...

BBB

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Like it or not, in diferent styles, people are settling for mediocrity... what greater mediocrity than mindless hedonism? What easier escape to the great questions that keep pounding in your head than giving int to the desires of the flesh ?

This was a truly excellent post, especially the part I quoted above. Being a Buddhist myself, I can tell you that the quote above is the basic premise of Buddhism. To give in to the desires of the flesh constantly is to cheapen the experience you can get out of life. Not only does resisiting the urge to experience pleasure increase your willpower, it also makes your life worth living.

Often when I go to the gym to work out, I feel as if I would much rather sit at home and read or use my computer. However, I know that if I give in to that desire, I will never improve physically, thus making my life worse and less enjoyable.

I feel as if I would be more comfortable simply sitting and stewing in the stale air of inaction when I'm out somewhere, but If I gave in to that, I would never meet new people, and most would write me off as a worthless introvert.

Nature is all about battling with the desires of the flesh, and this is what separates humans from the rest of the animal kingdom. While animals will give in to every whim of the body, humans are given the choice to resist - thereby losing weight (i.e. by eating less), gaining muscle (by forcing our body beyond the comfort zone at the gym), and things that aren't physically apparent. If I refuse to acknowledge my carnal desires, my mind will be more clear; i will be relaxed, at peace with my environment, and able tu more fully enjoy life.

That's my take.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff guys. i have been interested in buddhism and tao for awhile, never really researched it fully tho.

found one answer i had been looking for about sex, that'll be posted in another thread.

real good stuff.