Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is how easy it is

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: Hey wassup
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: hey
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: whats goin on?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: sorta bored
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: u
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: yeah same here
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: let me guess, 17/f/az
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: close
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: 17 f canada
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: n u?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: 1 yr older, not female, in us
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: what's azn
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: r u hot?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: of course
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: lol
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: got msn?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: oe
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: what?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: outlook express, alltel.
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: got email
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: yeah i do u want it?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: maybe
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: well ok nm then
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: well that's ur choice
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: why you gonna write to meh?
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: give it to me and find out.
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: ok
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: sexygirl_angel_17!edited.com
[azn_hottie_17 -> J_C]: its sexygirl_angel_17@edited.com
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: alright i got it
[J_C -> azn_hottie_17]: ok, i ttyl

Guys, it's that easy. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD WITH WOMEN THAN GET GOOD WITH THEM. It is not hard.

I can not stress enough to you AFC's to get out there and just talk to women. Internet, club, wherever. Go do it!

P.S.- That is not her real E-Mail, notice the "edited".

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. online chick. nothin special. Most girls online are not even serious when they talk to guys on the net, they do it for fun... entertainment. Doing it to a random girl on the street is a different situation and would have been better to post.

Reaction score
To theSpeculator:

First things 1st - You are a idoit.
2nd - This post is not for you. This post is to show the guys that dont have any idea that they can get women, that they can, and its easy, and you dont have to do anything special to get them to pursue you.

3rd - Maybe people should post more of these to inspire the people that dont think this can happen. No matter how small it may seem

4th - It is people like you that discourage success. Quit posting worthless ****, and try to concentrate on helping out people that need it.

To BxPrince24:
If you go on the internet talk to 100 women. Watch as 50 of them actually email you. Then watch as 10 of them actually come to life, and arrive at your doorstep. Then come back and repost what you just wrote.
Of course it will be better in person, but even AFC's will have the nerve to start talking to women online without sweat.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
makinwOmensmOuthdrOp said:
To theSpeculator:

2nd - This post is not for you. This post is to show the guys that dont have any idea that they can get women, that they can, and its easy, and you dont have to do anything special to get them to pursue you.

3rd - Maybe people should post more of these to inspire the people that dont think this can happen. No matter how small it may seem

4th - It is people like you that discourage success. Quit posting worthless ****, and try to concentrate on helping out people that need it.

To BxPrince24:
If you go on the internet talk to 100 women. Watch as 50 of them actually email you. Then watch as 10 of them actually come to life, and arrive at your doorstep. Then come back and repost what you just wrote.
Of course it will be better in person, but even AFC's will have the nerve to start talking to women online without sweat.
True, AFCs do have to start somewhere. But, i'd say that talking to a girl on the net is nothing to honor. Since girls are a lot more easier to talk to on the net than on the street. If anything, talking on the net should be for conversation practice. Which is why I say, it would be much better to have a vid of a street approach or a post on how a street approach went.

Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
I don't see what's so special about this tip.
It show's real world interaction and is not just some advice.
I'm trying to show guys that dont believe they can get a email/# that they can do it and it happens all the time.

Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
Why is bull$h!t like this in the tips section?
It motivation for a beginner who doesnt think that women will want to talk to them. Why take time to post on some "bull$h!t" thread?

As long as it could have helped 1 person, its not a total loss.

Next time i give a tip i'll make sure to make it life changing for all you ****s out there who dont give ****, and talk about other peoples post.

Ahhh, almost forgot, if you dont like it. **** off. Simple.

someguyuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
First things 1st
Well thats a belter that, isnt it? first things first, lets try first things third shall we?

This tip is pure and utter sh!te. Lets look:

1: You approach a girl with an opener which doesnt grab your attention, and its got the same chance of being ignored as it has being responded to.

2: You elicit that she claims she's 17, she claims she's female and she claims she's from canada. It could have been a 49 year old goat farmer from papua new guine you were talking to. Sh!t, it could have been me you were talking to.

3: You didnt mention a picture, which probably means she's a munter. Fit girls do not go online unless their mentally unstable, want to marry off or they want their egos massaging.

I did online stuff for years, and its nowhere near as good as doing cold approaches or any of that stuff. Screw her, grow a pair and get out of your parents basement.

Reaction score
someguyuk said:
Well thats a belter that, isnt it? first things first, lets try first things third shall we?

This tip is pure and utter sh!te. Lets look:

1: You approach a girl with an opener which doesnt grab your attention, and its got the same chance of being ignored as it has being responded to.

2: You elicit that she claims she's 17, she claims she's female and she claims she's from canada. It could have been a 49 year old goat farmer from papua new guine you were talking to. Sh!t, it could have been me you were talking to.

3: You didnt mention a picture, which probably means she's a munter. Fit girls do not go online unless their mentally unstable, want to marry off or they want their egos massaging.

I did online stuff for years, and its nowhere near as good as doing cold approaches or any of that stuff. Screw her, grow a pair and get out of your parents basement.
Ok, my point was that you dont have to have a catcher or eye opener to get women to talk to you. You dont have to do anything special like i've seen some of you guys are putting into these new guys minds.

Also i've seen pics now, and yes she is hot. I'm not saying it is as good as cold approaches i was just giving newcomers faith that they dont have to know everything in the book to talk to women, get #'s, **** them, and so on.
This was just a simple conversation that lasted no more than 30 seconds and already she was asking for my email.

What is wrong with telling/showing new people that hot girls do want to talk to you, and will pursue you. If you guys want cold approaches then i can get those too.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet = Not Real World.

Here's something you should know from someone who knows about communication..

Get this.

50% of language is body language which includes tattoos/clothes/posture/way/face they walk away or to you.
25% of language is tone of voice.
15% is written/spoken words.
10% is everything else.

Girls are masters of communication, this is why they know within 5-15 min if a guy is worth of her time or not. She knows this from 75% of the language that's "communicated"

What about 15% and 10%? Well you get that from email/IM. That's 25% knowledge of the person, so guess what. That's NOT even passing for real communication.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To theSpeculator:

To BxPrince24:

you are the biggest idiot i have ever seen online. how can u even have the audacity to post this bull****. even my grandad can get girls msn online... talking to people on msn does nothing to help you in the real world because you dont get that adrenaline rush from talking to girls behind a computer in which u do when ur talking face to face.

once again your the idiot not that guy you called but you and only you.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be the only one to stick up for this guy but he IS right. All you guys who knock him and say that it's so easy to pick up girls on the internet.......................well it is actually just that easy in real life too. It's only in YOUR MIND that makes it difficult. Man up and get out there and start saying hi to girls and you'll see just how easy it is. Girls really aren't that fascinating.................stop making them out to be more than what they are.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol BuckWild, I never said anything in this thread yet. Well actually I was one of the first, but my post was deleted.

I think the main reason most guys here are laughing is because he copped out at the last moment. He did nothing except plow forward for the email address. Anybody could do that...

No, it's not that easy to have a girl come on a date and stay over at your place for a night. Even wh0res aren't that easy. Vrigins will give away their email addresses though.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess he's not the best at getting his point across but I undertand what he's getting at. Too many guys think they have to "wow" a girl to get with them. They spend hours thinking of the perfect things to say for every situation. They are really not that hard. They only seem hard cause half of them have boyfriends. You can get those too but it takes alot more work. If you just focus on single girls and forget about all the "I have a boyfriend" rejections you'll realize how willing girls are to get with you. Girls want us bad. You just can't let a couple "no's" stop you from trying.