Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is gonna be interesting...

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a beautiful girl on pof. She's 18 and all she wants is sex and not relationship. I'm meeting her tonight. I haven't had any for 3 years and my game is at an all time low. The outcome of this night is gonna interesting. I don't know what kind of disease I'm getting or I'm getting rob or something.

She doesn't have big boobs but her as$ is perfectly huge. I just hope she's not a he...aaaaaah

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a quick suggestion, Let her talk and you listen mostly. Try to keep a frame. Throw some negs. Meet in a open/public place.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm meeting her in 2 hours so any advice I will appreciate!

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some jokes, it lightens you up
Tease her little bit
good body language
good eye contact
Kino escalation after 10/15 minutes of talk
Walk around like normal people do.
Kiss close

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I bring up the hotel and everything?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she ready for Fclose?
You can say something like, hey you wanna go back to my place and watch a movie/ or something you talked before. Something interesting that you told her and she was interested to see/feel/watch it.

I would say I have been to this place and there were some amazing sunset locations in florida. you should come and check it out.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lives an hour away. I don't have my own place. I texted her just now whete to meet her and she said it depends what I want to do!

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a car, meet her halfway. Try to get a cheap hotel after the party/clubbing. Just say you wanna drive here, ask her to come there.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First I told her we'll get a place somewhere and now I said starbucks. She said starbucks. Man do I not let the girl know my intentions?!? Aaah

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I met a beautiful girl on pof. She's 18 and all she wants is sex and not relationship.
Sounds like a troll.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
First I told her we'll get a place somewhere and now I said starbucks. She said starbucks. Man do I not let the girl know my intentions?!? Aaah
Calm down. She knows what you want, you don't have to describe everything with words. If she doesn't she's an idiot so consider that a quality test.