Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is a pretty interesting and important question but

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you guys find what you were passionate about in life. Im a sophmore in college now and i still am not interested in a subject enough to have it become my major. i enjoy playing sports and working out more than anything else probably but i wouldnt consider this a passion. im not sure if it will take years to find something i love to do or if i happen tomorrow. i just want to know how you guys found out what your passions are and how you let that turn you into the person you are today. thanks

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say that I really got lucky and Im afraid I cant give you any tips because I sort of found my specialty by chance.

Like you I enjoyed working out and martial arts during the end of my highschool, so thats all I did. When it came down to choosing my major in college I logically chose sports sciences. I actually hated the stuff they taught us, the only part I enjoyed was sports medicine, so thats how I decided to start going to med school. So I moved to another country and learned a new language because in my home I couldnt have gotten into med school.

After one year of medicine I knew that I wanted to do molecular biology and biochemistry. I told my parents I would switch majors again. They werent very enthusiastic at first but now they know, as did I from the start, that this was a good choice.

So Im a few years behind my peers, but because of the fact that I really enjoy what I do I am also alot better than them. I really love what I study and I dont regret any decisions I have made, nothing else could make me this happy for the rest of my life.

The only tip I can give you is to just do what you think you want to do and not give a damn about anything else. I feel sorry for those people that go study business just because they think they will make alot of money. Maybe you will make lots of money, but you couldnt pay me enough to have me do work that I dont like for the rest of my life.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By chance. Class registration day rolled around and I decided I didn't want to keep doing what I was doing. So I walked around from department to department and ended up switching into the only major that would accept me right there on the spot, Psychology. I did this simply to avoid having to spend another semester in the major I was miserable in. Turns out it's ****ing awesome and I love.

A little while after that, I started lifting pretty seriously, and discovered that's something else I'm extremely passionate about. This came about as a result of just getting fed up with how I looked and felt and wanting to make a serious change.

So I guess long story short, I got really sick and frustrated of what was going on in my life and decided to make immediate changes, and that's when I found my passions.